Attached: hjg.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KdusAdIqBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eLKKTFrpk
youtu.be/kLsRPBTORPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first of all i did not crap pant thanks for asking
theres 55 of us so not that bad checkem
they played with my emotions for 3 hours for which i paid with a minor autism attack in the market later in the end ill have to accept plenty of responsibilities i dont want for money id gladly give up BUT i met a couple of nice ladies AND
AND
AND
turns out I WORK WITH ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE I STUDIED WITH
one i greatly respect as an artist and personally like very much im sure ive drunkposted about her before HOLY SHIT
also i wont have to do the photoshoot cause ill be away on training SO BOTTOMS FUCKING UP I HAVE SHIT TO DROWN

Attached: 466565656.jpg (3158x4212, 1.48M)

whoa my boy is getting all the bitches uh-huh

well yeah theres like 5 guys there

i have two more days of freedom and i intend to waste them on drink and bideo
and you should see my ddoog who forgot what its like to be alone for longer periods of time
i thought hed merge with me he was so happye

I thought u said ladies

im saying theres not much competition

jokes aside im really happy she was as eager to renew our acquaintance as i was seeing as we are probably the youngest there and almost all alone

that's good I'm happy 4 u, make sure to scream into the asshole of one of them for me

IDS!!!! TU~SDAY! TU~SDAY!

Attached: wiggle.webm (640x480, 298K)

1. we live in a society
2. it's the current year
3. it's friday
ok wow this is crazy

the young boyo the fit mane or the curly hair old mane??? chose wisely
install ur updates pls also no anime here
so heres my number SO CALL ME MAYBE (thats what she did btw)

i work with my colleagues ex wife too she didnt really look like the demon from hell he described in fac she was the firs one i started talking to

also after training we are going to be left to our own devices in the evening and new boss is like im taking my laptop can someone take some cool music to dance to *looks at the younger people* imagine the heat

dinners ready
dont worry i wont blow up a building

Attached: ikjgghg.jpg (715x945, 97K)

>the young boyo the fit mane or the curly hair old mane??? chose wisely
bro wtf I obviously meant the le ladies asshole, stop memeing on me

Attached: Girlfriend 7.jpg (497x700, 54K)

and here i thought you wanted me to assert dominance the only way i know how

Attached: ccccccccccccc.jpg (616x563, 75K)

today's gonna be a great day to go get some fresh air like a stray on a straightaway

I wonder if it's too late to abort me

FUN!
FUN!
FUN!
FUN!

aye
one way to find out
WHICH SEAT CAN IIIII TAAAEK

listen up listen up theres a devil in the church

i am scare

I am a monkey in a mansuit

cover your shame with more shame intredastign

worked for me

i can dig mountain vikings if i have to

you now remember there was a warcraft movie

I only really played wc3 nothing else from /biz/zard

more than i have
dint watch the movie either
did anyone

neither me nor my mom

i started it and almost immediately stopped watching it

this the stinky elf?
cause SAY BREECHES ONE MORE TIME

Attached: good god.jpg (369x485, 26K)

a hero we werent ready for

yeah she sucks big time and it's not possible to kill her

even her haircut is FUCKING STUPID GRHRHHEBSNJRLGNDVWHWIRKDB

Attached: 1554877563178.jpg (336x437, 14K)

still better than jacob

josephine a cute tho

who dat
oh yeah that was the one I had romance with, not keksandra

a man of taste then

Attached: dint even invite him to the party tbh.png (884x878, 810K)

>listening to Christmas music in August
yeah i'm kind of awesome

it better be george michael

pooguy so happy today :)

skipped the pill played with doggo for too long and i thought i would ddie why am i like this
henlo yes heres a happy pic for u (geddit for u it a bane reference)

Attached: i feel accomplished today.jpg (1024x772, 832K)

funny how i know exactly which beer is one too much yet i GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP

many * BUT THERES A METLEL BAND TAHT idk

listen im still itchy

Fuck off and kill yourself nigger.

Attached: 6D0B785E-DDF6-471D-B1C0-D5454BEF5E55.jpg (295x378, 53K)

in this exact order?

a mess

dadada dadada
let the boys be boys

Attached: 1556277223960.jpg (1200x658, 46K)

Attached: 1451642250811.png (1316x712, 1.39M)

Attached: 1423099039376.png (400x515, 466K)

goodnight

do u see!!!!
DO U SEEE!!!!!!

'no'

Attached: 1449387863776.png (506x337, 231K)

Attached: 54312,.jpg (1199x894, 213K)

s t e v e

Attached: steven.jpg (739x466, 25K)

if u were a fruit wat fruit would u b
id be a coconut cause THE COCONUT NUT IS A BIG BIG NUT
JK id be a pomegranate cause it a lot of hassle entirely not worth it

I'd be a butt grape because I'm always about that ass
also I stink and no one wants me but occasionally someone gets me regardless until they have me removed

I spilled my guts again mom

nice callecallebacc good fanservice
its ok no one knows of this room

aight lets see if the lady of the lake will see us

(((they)))) dont get cold they said

Attached: its too damn cold.jpg (1728x2304, 1.63M)

the rare greenland yeti jews

she freezong

Attached: gagagagag_2.png (269x202, 117K)

found smolfoot

Attached: nsbdjd.jpg (310x314, 67K)

he loik to put he noes underwater n mek bubblel

mom fishies stole me blister agin

hiss hiss

Attached: hiss hiss.jpg (1239x638, 414K)

found a dedmaus but im sparing u the pictures what am i on fourchan lol

lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava lava lamp lava lava

farting is just shitting air

breathing with your better hole that only opens when necessary

releasing changed air into the urban wild an organic misfit
cruel

basically farts are air with ptsd

ok despite being the single most buggy game i remember sticking with inquisition is officially approved
bioware you hit the spot again hoe

can't argue with that

dubs confirm

*groans*

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

see wut i see

Attached: ndjfjf.png (335x430, 131K)

no matter wut hes doign i say his naem n hes like wagwagwag

also acid

corpse curse

i miss it

its moved on im told but i wouldn trust my source

alfred theres air in my water?????

welcome to my city where the grass is green the ass is made up and the gas dont matter

oh oh oh its also the last day on earts two elelctric boogaloo

oh no were going tomorro mornin and that means i have to buy some shit today kill me i dont wanna leave the cave

wow im pathetic youtu.be/6KdusAdIqBI

alfred im afraid i have a bad case of the shits again

apparently im playing uno today haha and they say you cant stay cool after high skol

do my pants fit no more or am i happy to see you

see i found the reason for my sometimes autism in crowds but not at work where crowds are present
dont have a solution besides buying a motorcycle with no brakes though

Tell me more about that

Attached: therapist.jpg (1000x732, 61K)

buddy im not paying you for shit ive figured out on my own see im emotionally intelligent like that and you mister you cant even spell ur name without rapist and iM NOT A FAN OF MELORECITATION

i was laughing when i posted that picture because it literally says "the rapist"

oh so you got jokes funny boy
tell me something funny since you know were on comedy central

I don't know any jokes. I'm watching House and I just remembered that Eric Foreman is also a character on That 70's Show

Attached: dumbass.jpg (273x363, 11K)

simply eric

im back and out of all the things i wanted to buy i just got alcohol n covfefe walked the entire town doe so thats health af funny story i havent shut down windows for two or three days so plenty of tabs and well windows and i keep running into coincidence ?? ?

Attached: i remember being like 8 and thinking yeah id break both legs at best and in the pic the ground appea (699x937, 174K)

show me your genitals
your genitals
show me your genitals
GENITALIA

I'm also drinking alcohol and coffee

jesus he remembered yet another website to stalk me on i have no words

oh im not drinking its for THE TRIP
knock knock whos there me wondering why youre not naked

This site makes me want to drink a cup of cold black coffee aged with dollar store rum

oh hey weve got royalty in the buildin

And what kind of sustenance would you prefer, sir

Attached: 666857f2-bc4e-4668-8cd8-db5a051ea0c0.jpg (1080x720, 84K)

Watr

nice dubs me

Attached: oh so they finally got married good.jpg (1699x665, 49K)

Perish

Attached: IMG_20190804_141905_607-1-1.jpg (334x249, 13K)

WHICH ONE OF YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS STOLE MY SHORTS its not lik eyou can wear them whatchu gon do with them

listen up listen up theres a devil in the church (im scare)
im a monkey in a mansuit and this is gonna hurt

Attached: man singing to dog.jpg (540x303, 50K)

here come the shits again
a crapfall from the ass
bloody crack and pain again
u still all bout that bass?

Attached: jghghd.jpg (844x429, 19K)

todays episode is sponsored by the number 76 and the lump in my throat

Attached: 1444263424684.jpg (1024x995, 141K)

wen you get dubs and youre offbyone at the same time

you got skills kids

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eLKKTFrpk

Attached: kh.jpg (494x264, 14K)

I can't stick my penis in your college degree
and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams
so why you sharing all this information with me

I CAN GIVE GOOD SEX TO YOU
CAUSE IM REALLY GOOD AT SEX

Are these lyrics to a Paramore song

it a quote from johnny depp will wonky

spicy

found some nice things i still fit into holy smokes

a lil loose even how in the fuck did i wear this before

dubs nice

there are people on the internet right now for whom wall-e was a childhood movie

really makes me think

Attached: rb.jpg (800x1031, 128K)

honey

Attached: oh absolutely.jpg (697x934, 137K)

if youre gonna make shit only climbable on horseback dont put maps in there normal people wont ever findem

excuse me

Attached: shame judging from the comments it seems to be an actual storytime video and not a meme.jpg (215x196, 8K)

Attached: sky dogger.jpg (474x691, 35K)

I don't have feelings, cause feelings are gay

Attached: lolizo.jpg (1076x872, 224K)

came here to post this

his haircut makes me wanna die but its a) a me problem b) kinda impressive

while designing the dead hand puzzle was it REALLy necessary to put it in a dark rectum

my name is eminem and im here to say
i like toast but not with toast bread
i like hotdogs but not with hotdog buns

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dog killed a spide
but wen i tell him to eet mosquito hes lik nah

nice dusb goo oodnite

IT'S MONDAY IT'S MONDAY

oh god oh shit

>necromancy
blackwall strongly disapproves

my mouth is swollen lol

Attached: 1566703912872.jpg (685x567, 39K)

eggs plain

idk apparenrly I chewed on the insides of my cheeks and lips

Blackwall is a Free Marcher Grey Warden and a companion in Dragon Age: Inquisition as well as a potential romance for female Inquisitors.
Nothing is known of Blackwall

Attached: Blackwall.png (347x394, 201K)

for what purpose if you dont mind me askign

what have you done i was gonna disappear

no purpose was because of druges I guess
anyway what does the fox say

youtu.be/kLsRPBTORPM

Attached: P8 (1).jpg (1280x1280, 285K)

chairs in a circle
how long have you been drinking
i need to change
human sweat
in contact with my emotions
rate your ass on a scale from 1 to 10
spirituality
be patient
god
critique bad
dumb comments in my head screaming
i could be swimming now
my back hurts
i want a different job
laughing
im not alone

Attached: cole-profile.jpg (260x260, 12K)

i wanted to kill myself the whole time but now i can drink, tomorrow i can swim knowing that the other group is suffering and not me

theres an angel on the table i will never ever fit in

agent johnson here said you might wanna rephrase that

Attached: 1558894428921.jpg (333x500, 14K)

thanks for saying that bby erryone here drinks wine

and now im friends with my jedi master from years ago
feels wrong to address them by their first name

pls dont ever call me senorita

slap me slap me hard doe

i don't condone physical vilence

why did u delet that

because i love you mary

your delusional

thats a weird way to spell hot

a question for burger friends when u eat with fork n knife do they travel between ur handd pls only srs answers

bump cause i really wanna kno if agent jackson lied to me its not late in burgerland at all is it

ao we danced but only to pitbull cause were menes like that

i just hope she forgets everythinh

ayy you got dat puss

i mean im cold n shid xd

Attached: 1566822899041.jpg (313x313, 16K)

Attached: EC2x6uCXsAA10Z9.jpg (1449x2048, 478K)

Stay gay nigger

Attached: 1566756462225.png (1348x1600, 804K)

i mean imms stay my sexual orientation but fuck billie eilishs ms ic

Is this a meme? I stumbled in from TV because I was bored.

fffffff

lole

head hurts time to die

suffering big time actually

dubs you fuck

i wanna fuck you like an animal

I want to burn you on the inside

Attached: 1566589337425.jpg (5400x3600, 1.79M)

b u t t g r a p e

lot of buttgrape in these ads

the water was cold but i was so hungover i only noticed it after two hours of swimming

superb dubs

oh and it not like that mom

honey im coming homo

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS

STOP TWISTING MY ARM UR HURTING ME DUDE OOOOOOW

then stop picking the dogs butt

shouldve started with da2 shouldnt i

Your fortune: Average Luck

buttgrapes are the new fertility symbol

theres a coffee from 2 days ago and i was gifted some beers excuse me do i look like i need more alcohol in my life? *clincc* howyadoan

I've seen your face, now I know that my life must end

jelly on both accounts

i swear to god if i ever have to draw an animal that represents me and put it on my chest again i might have to throw myself through a window and BITCH there are tables with THREE or even ONE leg that are DOING JUST FUCKING FINE all this backwards poetically failing and oh so surface psychology makes me puke in my mouth and i get mean and sarcastic and i really dont like me like that i should be a lot more patient and tolerant anyway hows your sex life

dubs lol
am I glad I never finished skol and don't have to put up with things like that lmao

out of all the dumb quotes one is especially dear to my heart
>you do not question your needs, you fulfill them
rlly maed me fucking think

yuji was gavin all alonj !! !1

shared some real 1950s hours about gender roles too telepathic cackling

the food was ok tho

where were we
ah yes pixel arse

fun fact theres a bideo on yt with all the party banter from inquisishh and its over 5 hours lonj

I don't remember it being special enough to listen to it again

Attached: 1566465331585.png (386x344, 238K)

i may or may not be a little autistic about voice acting

we probably didn't even listen to it in the same language

y
are you some sort of ayylmao

I'm from e. coli

ravioli ravioli gimme the b utteholi

u know it's with meatballs though don't you

i am not vagintarian

its like shower thoughts but just the rejects
all the time

not even shitpost just conversation residue

7 is number
7 is also number
good job
+5 respecc

Gooby doo font

thank you bubs

Attached: finally some good fucking climate.jpg (1176x596, 103K)

so I made a contract with god that if I wouldn't fap for three days a girl would ring my doorbell and ask me to be her bf. it doesn't seem to be working(sadly)

hey oro would u mind shitting the heck up 8-)

oh thats known to happen you may wanna reinstall

Whever

What a shame

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-202333_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 643K)

no way I'm not going through this again I want my monye back

Which font do you use

there are hyenas and again i have yo kill them we need more positive representation tbh

Let me check on that for you

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-184935_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

I just use standard Gothic font

I'm going order a woman from china anyone else want anything?

Attached: DANK MEME.png (412x911, 768K)

nice dubs u rock

just ur mom thank
dusb neato

I awake to the sound of cries, and my sacrifice is shining upon my soulless eyes

Attached: 1566849650273.png (900x549, 526K)

cut me downnn
please

i WILL cry

Attached: flube.gif (460x405, 98K)

Attached: pinkerton_wallpaper_by_bloodymoogle-d4wf2w8.png (900x506, 977K)

haha he flub
butt xdd

i mean i promised

I'VE GOT A BIG BAG OF CRABS HEEEERE

everything will be good again
many times

shouldve informed us earlier dontcha think

snot rocketz 8-pack +2 GRATIS!!

pants on fire

again with the blood in the pee
STOP GIVING ME FALSE HOPE
it will its just a question of whether we will be there for it
youre scaring the cat
keep it up

Attached: bruh.jpg (833x719, 63K)

my superpower is walking on two legs, having two arms, and being able to count 120 beats per minute in my head

but can you pee this hard
*pees somewhat hard*

in some universe im a mortician and im very happy

JUST LIKE JEssE JAMES

my asshole fucking hurts

i showed myself to my room and i am having a mentlel meme as we speak

a never ending gift
a double

COME A LITTLE CLOSER
YOU LOOK BETTER INSIDE ME

Attached: REBECCA.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

this time i got room 13
>not even dubs
dubs epic

yo more training

honey im homosexual and its time to kill some fuck that is my brian

on friday i have to travel to my previous hell to retrieve physical proof of yet another training
youd think they can communicate via the interwebs lole

oh yeah its pissing but its nice cause its warm rain

I'm really kinda worried this board is dying. it's been so slow the last couple of days

dw it just means reddit kids on steroids are getting bored and quality posts can come in

Attached: this is slow board.jpg (420x400, 34K)

I hope dubs confirm
but
>reddit
>kids
here we go again

Meme

Attached: IMG_20190828_123229.png (960x960, 477K)

It's because bugs come out after the rain and birds eat bugs but I bet you didn't even know that

Chunk it

Attached: IMG_20190828_123454.png (960x960, 238K)

im literally on reddit as we speak and im not worried about the future of this website one bit
dubs fuck off with the weebshit doe

Attached: IMG_20190828_123627.png (960x960, 376K)

I'm not worried about the site but about the board

lol u just contradicted urself

Attached: IMG_20190828_123928.png (960x960, 430K)

also why the hecc are you browsing reddit

Attached: IMG_20190828_124141.png (960x960, 439K)

dubs elaboraet

because despite having a horrible sense of humor it usually has the info i need

oh and adorable dogs i like dogs

Attached: IMG_20190828_124922.png (960x960, 216K)

oh and s4s died when swagboi p much left and some weeb enabler took over

oh

Took you a second but at least you realized it sooner than Kevin

wot if i tole you kevo=vevo

You're such a pussy you don't even ghost post

Kevin is just my vessel he does what I tell him to in my name is Sally

there is nothing wrong with weebs. only with Yea Forums. being a weeb doesn't mean you have to be an Yea Forumssshole

Attached: IMG_20190828_130008.png (960x960, 352K)

>there is nothing wrong with weebs
thats where youre wrong but i wont give you shit if you keep weeb in /weeb/ its very simple
Yea Forums spillage is literally worse than /mlp/ cause no one ever does anything about it

kek ur dms

Attached: 20190825_202007.gif (360x640, 504K)

do NOT use the words weeb and Yea Forums interchangeably. Yea Forums is not /weeb/. Yea Forums is /badboard/

the thing is a lot of Yea Forums doesnt even go to Yea Forums anymore and remains cancerous on other boards its not my job to trace every weebs posting career

then at least identify Yea Forums users correctly. just because someone posts anime doesn't mean he associates with those cringy nerds in any way

weabs begone from the poopbwoi thread

Yea Forums makes all anime fans look bad and this is what happens. im so angry right now

im not convinced its just Yea Forums and i dont care at this point as long as its not
a) my thread
b) literally two top rows in the catalog
its a you again
hello

dubs
im sorry but its not just 4chins
its weebs on yt
weebs on da
weebs on facebook
weebs irl
weebtrash on steam (thank god for the filters)
weeb things in that power point presentation earlier today
weebs in my mail

why do you hate anime anyway? it makes me sad that you would hate a beautiful artform and im not sure if we can be friends anymore

Attached: IMG_20190828_131504.png (960x960, 252K)

i absolutely despise the aesthetic and the pastel colors
the lazy approach to creating characters and the voices
the awful anatomy a lot of the time
everyone thinking theyre an artist when they learn 2 bug eyes
a fuckton of horrible tropes and oh my god chibis make me wanna die
i could go on but it makes me feel dirty

ok that made me lol out loud and i no longer feel as bad

my point is its all ugly TO ME yet i have to be blasted with it on the daily

>i absolutely despise the aesthetic and the pastel colors
I uninstalled all my AI apps because of this post

good i dont want you to feel bad youre a weeb but maybe a cool weeb like freddie mercury

usually when i see something i dont like i just go on my day and ignore it

i dont like all the music on the radio, big deal, just turn it off

you just sound like you have some repressed issues or something

you're being a dick, you don't need to crusade here of all places

0/10 troll

repressed issues because he gets triggered over cartoons nigger get out of here with that armchair psychology

thats what i do normally but when theres a million boards specifically for weebcrap flavors i feel like i can expect [s4s] to be different
and maybe i am triggered but i dont think im asking that much
my entry board was /x/ and guess wat it has minimal amounts of chinese cartoons so it can be done

well gl on you're quest to rid Yea Forums of anime

make [s4s] great again

I don't mind a lil bit of anime but it's definitely too much here. same thing with bant and qa

aw hell no it's bump limit again ABANDON SHIP EVERYONE

wtf i hate poopboi now

dubs gr8
im not fugging making a new one

/x/ is probably the only place you can find people dumber and more naive than /pol/

I made u one

W E E K E N D
W E E K E N D