So me and my girl are both into the idea of me fucking her while she's asleep...

So me and my girl are both into the idea of me fucking her while she's asleep. I'd video everything and send it to her after.

What're some meds that will will put someone under enough to not wake up during a good fucking, and where can I get them?

She has a stomach issue that makes it so she cant have more than a drink or two of alcohol without barfing everywhere.

Pic related: its her.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 12.15.04 AM.png (768x1080, 720K)

bumping with more pics

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 12.47.11 PM.png (596x716, 787K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 1.15.43 AM.png (1176x667, 1.19M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 1.19.07 AM.png (489x894, 745K)

intersted as well

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 1.17.01 AM.png (1213x858, 1.37M)

ketamine, dark web

Not a good idea unless you get that shit in writing.

Sounds dangerous — got anything less hazardous if you fuck up the dosage?

Nah were tight. Just want a safe way to do it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 10.52.13 AM.png (1052x741, 1.12M)

This just sounds like rape with extra steps.

Once you do thisXanax(fentanyl) could work

ambien. take three-four 10mg pills.

How much? I actually can get xanax pretty easy but its never made me drowsy before?

Attached: girlbutt.gif (480x272, 1.94M)

There's a reason that anesthesiologists are highly paid and carry ridiculous insurance... Because chemically speaking the difference between "passed out" and "dead" is miniscule.

You'd do better to go with something that just makes her really loopy (ambien, mdma, ketamine) etc. Benadryl would do it for me (not everybody reacts to benadryl that way, though)

Thanks, best place to get ambien? Should i just lie to a . doctor to get a script or is there good place online

go to doctor
"i haven't been able to sleep more than 6 hours in the last 30 days."
walk out with ambien script

nice tits

The dosage depends, like a single bar may do it or it may take more. The best thing is to really have experiences with the drug to know how much it takes to make a person blackout.
With that said tho I strongly have to agree with this about the difference between being “passed out” and “dead”. The only time I ever saw someone to the point where they were passed out was either they were too drunk, or they drank and took Xanax(which drinking and downers in excess is always dangerous)

I'm not helping you rape your little sister user

Sounds like OP's gf is trying to blackmail him with this, or OP is a sick fuck trying to pull date rape

If you actually buy REAL Xanax then no you won’t actually pass out, but if you get street xans then probably 80% of the time your getting either a lot or trace amounts of fentanyl or something else sketch. That why I put fentanyl in parentheses

Fentanyl is not Xanax you dumb dumb American fuck.

Wouldn't that wake her up?

So I’m assuming you didn’t finish scrolling all the way down when u posted that

So sick of this fucking LARPing trash

Attached: unamused.jpg (460x500, 125K)

Flunitrazepam and Chloroform, but i wouldn't recommend CF - it can be dangerous and she is probably going to get a headache