This guy is such a fucking bottom feeder. Anyone who likes him is a bottom feeder...

This guy is such a fucking bottom feeder. Anyone who likes him is a bottom feeder. You fucking feed off of the suffering of others and live off reaction and cancel culture. This fucking guy has such shit taste and such a shit personalty that bill fucking burr called him out on being overly cynical. Jesus man, if the guy that the world thinks in the king of cynicism calls you a cynic, maybe you should figure your shit out. I hate this bastard so much, but I wouldn't mind fucking his homely wife slut.

Attached: ethan-klein-h3h3-hila-return-to-youtube-videos-depression-anxiety-comeback-podcast.jpg (1600x900, 132K)

yeah i used to watch him back when they werent super super big like they had 150-250k subscribers back then. they changed over time and showed their true colors as money grubbing bitches imo

Early content was funny. In retrospect I think I outgrew that humour but at least they had some nice skits and it wasn't purely a reaction or commentary.

I started to lose interest when they started posting reaction videos on their second channel. After they shifted focus to their podcast I gave them a shot for a couple episodes but ultimately quit. They have nothing particularly interesting or insightful to say. Ethan doesn't seem to know what he's taking about a lot of the time. His strengths, if any, were in comedy and that medium doesn't let him express that well so it ends up in blend conversations and occasional forced humour.

I don’t know who they are, but I want to put my penis inside of the chick

Also to add on my earlier point (i made the first comment in the thread) I found it hilarious that in videos where they made fun of Ethan Paul they had advertisements for Hila's gay ass shitty fucking clothing like anyone gives a fuck about their 100 dollar backpacks and 300 dollar shirts or whatever stupid shit they sell

it's just ironic as fuck. they made fun of jake paul for selling an overpriced back pack and they are pretty much doing the exact same shit

Back when they were just tearing down shitty YouTube trends like prank videos and random bullshit they were a blast. Now anything so ever see from them results in an eye roll and my asking how someone can be so far up their own ass and get support. Jesus Christ what a fucking decline.

Imagine knowing who these people in the picture are.

the only bottom feeder is the faggot getting butthurt over other people

>Ethan doesn't seem to know what he's taking about a lot of the time.
>about their 100 dollar backpacks and 300 dollar shirts or whatever stupid shit they sell

kek

>MONEY MAKE PERSON GOOD
Sasuga faggoto desu

What do you expect from internet personalities?
To stay the same, pumping out the same content for years without any growth or change?
Channels like that don't survive.
I actually enjoy some of their new podcasts, not everything is 100% enjoyable nor do i agree 100% with everything, but it's still fun.

Getting butthurt over their success is well, pathetic. Shit, hate on them all you want. He is a chubby jew afterall lol
But seriously, hating on someone just because they're successful and you ain't is some faggot shit

>Sasuga faggoto desu
faggit detected

Takes one to know one.

the point of the post was more
>HURR DURR HE UNINFORMED
>HURR DURR LEMME SAY SOME SHIT OR WHATEVER, I DON"T KNOW WHAT THEY SELL, JUST GUN SAY ITS 1K POOP WITH GLITTER

literally who

u still a faggit tho

aight faggot

aight gimme a kiss

:3

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that was the thread. good night faggots.

Attached: monkey.gif (75x100, 12K)

can't tell who the bigger faggot is
usually it's OP, but shit, we got some major contenders this time

The two posts you quoted aren't by the same person. You quoted the second comment of the post not the first.

I DoNt liKe thIs So No oNe CaN.
Go fuck yourself you cuck

fucking +1 yall are some huge fags lmao

wait never mind found the biggest faggot

>yall

Attached: 1567441670095.jpg (453x500, 33K)

I used to watch him until he made the ProJared video like 2 days ago, he's a piece of shit and I'll never watch the podcast again

This.

What happened in the video?

They still on? Forgot about them.

clone one

ahh look who's got a period about h3h3 pissing on their favorite celeb!

Attached: ZuccheroHanged.png (240x240, 119K)

Long story short
>h3h3 was one of the many people who hopped on the fuck projared train
>Basically was accused of pushing for dick pics from minors
>Projared comes 3 months later with a video proving that he was lied to and framed
>2 faggots from another country almost ended this guys whole career by talking about their dicks.
>Instead of going "ah fuck I was wrong" h3h3 just takes 30 seconds out of a 40min vid and doubles down despite proof that he is incorrect and contributed to ProJareds ostracizing.

ok

Damn, h3 is retarded