Need help in finding what this is on my dick.....any ideas?

Need help in finding what this is on my dick.....any ideas?

Attached: jo88.jpg (2448x3264, 650K)

you got genital warts. enjoy that for the rest of your life.

HPV - aka genital warts.

Human Papillomavirus, lol.

F

AIDS

I pity you.

Kek

aids . sorry

Did you get it from a whore?

I'm a virgin, so, no..

Just pop them you will be fine

Loooooool nig nog and a virgin. Sucks to suck.

It's a benign tumor. No big deal.

Why the fuck did you dip your dick in moldy nutella?

unfortunately you are a nigger

Barnacles

Potato

Throw the whole dick away

You can get genital warts by just contact. So sharing shower towels, wash cloths, etc. anything that makes contact and even indirect contact (collects virus on hands then touch own genitals) can get you infected. The hilarious thing is that HPV has vaccines but they dont give them to boys because lol.

looks like HPV, but it could be non-sti related wart. you have a sweaty dick user?

Attached: lol aids.jpg (1944x2592, 433K)

Does it itch a lot?

That's a potato

yes they are warts. I too had this once but it went away about a month later and never showed up again. its been like 10yrs since.

cut them off with a nail clipper. ive done it, and no more warts

They're changing that. I have the vaccine and i'm a boy.
Vaccines don't make you immune though. There are many strains of HPV and a single vaccine does not cover them all.

pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Could be molluscum contaigism. It's basically HPV but weak as fuck and not permanant usually. Children are more likely to get it but you can get it anywhere.

those are spider eggs, congrats OP, you're gonna be a daddy.

Kek II

fuckin' ew, that's what you people get for being so DEBAUCHEROUS

OooOoOo vocabulary word ding ding ding

Medi fag, on a serious note yes that is HPV OP but don’t worry about it, almost every sexually active person will get it atleast once in there lifetime. Most people just don’t show any symptoms of having it. Most likely the warts will go away completely on its own after a few months, it’s not a big deal. You can also get creams to help clear the warts quicker.

How do you work in healthcare without knowing that "there" and "their" are different words?

Naw dude dont worry about that, those are pleasure bumps. Women love sucking on that, and it feels good in their pussy.

Attached: 1567171837478.gif (480x270, 926K)

That's why they created condums, bruh. Now you got a dirty pee pee cause you were too cool to choke your jimmy with a hat.

LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP

Oh shit you got me, everything I said is wrong now. I’m omw to suck your cock for pointing that out

>being this anal about Yea Forums language.

didnt know that we were professionally posting quality content.

Warts. Probably caused by HPV.

I'LL SHOW YOU ANAL
t. Virgo

Those do look like warts, but probably not for the rest of your life unless you have GRIDS. Just like warts on your hands or feet, it takes time for your body to figure them out and build immunity. Most children get plantar warts at some point and many people get warts on their hands at some point. Do you never shake hands with people? Are you scared to go barefoot with your new girlfriend? Go to a dermatologist for help. It's a little weird because dermatologists usually have hot, cute PAs that assist, and it's a little strange at first to whip out a warty dick so a bunch of bangin chicks in tight scrubs can fondle your cock and its condylomas, but you'll be fine. Remember, we are all only a few degrees of separation from each other, including you and me, user, so even if you don't tell your future girl about this and you've been banging her raw for months you might have one of those cute PAs show up as a bridesmaid at your wedding or a friend at a party. Don't worry, she is legally obligated to keep her stupid whore mouth shut about your dick wart problem. Watch her suffer in legally enforced silence as you fuck her friend with your infected cock. But it's really not infected, right? You went for help and got it fixed. Doesn't matter though. The HPV for life thing has so much traction you can't fight it. All you can do is have fun with it.

>*clap* *clap*

FOR THE HANDICAPPED