Be me, 26 yrs old, off and on relationship with ex gf

>be me, 26 yrs old, off and on relationship with ex gf
>friends convince me to go out to some shitty night club, even though i prefer to stay home and watch movies and show, and smoke weed and look at documentaries and shit
>go to some shitty night club with said friends, guys night out, rah rah bullshit normalfags do
>dont really approach girls, every chick ive dated has started out as friends so dont really pick up chicks have no idea what im doing
>end up meeting some muscly chick at night club
>pounding drinks, dancing, having fun
>she keeps giving me the fuck you eyes
>finally get enough liquid courage in me to talk to her

contin?

Attached: sunt.jpg (798x800, 87K)

depends
is there some twist or just your night of going out?
Sounds pretty boring so far

>she's in ridiculous fucking shape and im just a chubby black guy
>ask her if i can buy her a drink and she says yes
>buy said drink and try to chat her up
>loud ass fucking music so can barely hear or talk
>say excuse me and tell her id be back in a second
>go outside to smoke some weed and calm my nerves
>decide that after im high enough ill just go back inside and ask for her number
>maybe 5-10 mins passes and then she comes outside as well
>tell her i was about to go for a walk around the block and ask if she wants to come with me
>by some fucking miracle she says yes
>roll up some more weed and go for a walk while we smoke and talk

It's actually pretty boring I guess for Yea Forums's standard but it was a pretty wild night for me.

Attached: holdup.jpg (264x191, 10K)

Seconded

This better not be some walk the dinosaur bullshit

>asks her the typical normie ass bullshit questions about hobbies and bullshit
>says that she just mostly enjoys working out and fitness, cooking, hiking, etc
>after we smoked about 2 joints she starts hinting that its time for her to head home
>says she lives on the other side of town but she's super tired
>not an autist so i can take a pretty obvious hint
>we go back to my place and we're making out pretty heavy on the couch almost instantly
>grabs me by my hand and accidentally leads me into my bathroom
>take her to my room lol

I promise you it's not any dinosaur or who was phone bullshit.

well man, I'm happy you got yourself out there
it only gets easier the more you do it
keep going if putting it down makes you happier

>she gets down and starts giving me head
>hands are kinda rough and she's really fucking mandhandling my cock
>literally beating the hell out of my dick while she sucks and slurps just the head
>knees buckling and shake because she's constantly switching the tempo at which she jerks and sucks
>start to feel that sweet euphoria coming on
>hips start moving on their own as i'm thrusting into her mouth
>place one hand on her throat and one hand on the back of her head and start pumping her throat like a pussy
>literally going balls deep in this bitch's throat and she's not even buckling
>trying my hardest to make her gag or puke but she's an absolute fucking monster
>guess she realized what i was trying to do
>takes her hands and puts this up between my leg
>starts massaging my balls and squeezing them, hurts a little but feels good at the same time
>she switches hands
>then uses spit from the other hand to lube up her middle and ring finger
>jams it straight up my asshole, no warning, no sliding of fingers near anus or anything
>just straight up Captain Hook straight up the asshole

Thanks man, this is the first time something like this has happened to me. As far as sex goes, it's probably the wildest thing I've done. I told my friends in the group chat what happened and it was mostly just laughs and gay jokes because she was kinda muscly and shit.

>scream and wince a little and she notices
>uses hand in my ass to push me deeper into her throat
>last maybe 30 more seconds before i shoot my load deep into the back of her throat
>leg is literally shaking after the orgasm and i just collapse on the floor
>she leaves and comes back with bottled water and says that was nice
>after about 10 minutes she says "my turn"
>faces the opposite away and proceeds to grind her asshole on my face and tongue
>this lasts maybe 5 minutes before she notices im rock hard
>dick literally dripping pre-cum
>slides down and starts and slips my cock in
>didn't even get to asks about a rubber before she's bouncing her ass up and down on my dick
>start to lose my boner because her ass is super bony and doesn't have any fat, shit looks masculine as fuck
>kinda looks like a guy is bouncing his ass up and down on my dick
>notices im losing boner and hops off and starts sucking me up again
>finger in the ass magic track.wmv
>shoot another massive load but this time she lets me cover her face like Pompeii
>finally decide to eat her out and make her cum that way because she only really likes to ride
>she cums and we go to sleep
>exchange contact info later and she leaves

>she texts me later during the week
>asks if i had a good time and tell her i enjoyed it
>apologizes for the sex part and tell her its okay and try to explain that ive never gone soft like that before
>make up lie and say it was probably the liquor or drugs
>ends up telling me about how she was raped when she was younger and how it lead to her working out and learning to defend herself and that she doesnt like having sex in missionary or in a position where she isnt in "power" or "control"
>also says the rape gave her humiliation fetish and she likes taking advantage of and choked and degraded during sex
>of course she freaks out because of the whole rape thing
>says she feels like that shouldnt get her off but its the only way she really gets off
>tell her i understand and feel a little sad for her

I've only talked to her for 2 weeks. She seems nice and doesn't care that I'm fat sack of shit. Should I continue to see her Yea Forums or is any of this a red flag? Of course my ex was crazy and I'm on and off again with her crazy ass. I feel like all I do is attract crazy women or some shit. Also the whole bony ass thing might be a problem, as I'm used to dating thicc or slightly chubby girls with fat asses. The whole bony ass thing makes me feel like I'm fucking a guy, not that there's anything wrong with being gay, it just makes me feel weird seeing an ass like that. Any advice?

Just keep fucking her. she's got too much baggage so don;t date her. maybe its a dude

you've got three options:
1. fuck off and don't tough the chick, after all, strong chance she's damaged goods (most likely in the bad way)
2. have a new fuck buddy
3. if you think she maybe more than fuck buddy material, you'll have to be honest with her about that boney ass

personally, i think there's wisdom in the adage "don't stick your dick in crazy"

you obviously fucked a dude

It's not a dude. I literally ate her out that same night.

Even if I somehow get over the bony ass thing, there's still the whole "only want to fuck this way" thing that she has going on. She's really nice but she clearly has some fucked up issues going on with her.

See above, she's not a dude.

You ate his asshole. You said it yourself. No vagina mentioned anywhere, and he faced away from you.

She rode my face. I clearly stated that I just ate her out to make her cum because the bony ass thing, I kept losing my erection. She every much has a vagina.

Revisionist.

Ya op your clearly a raging faggot

dude, date her for a bit, you had one night of crazy night out sex. It's not really enough to know the girl. Who knows, she might be chill out a bit, she might not. Give it a shot, what do you have to lose?

Kys nigger

Did you ever stop and think that maybe girls who aren't attracted to you just because your black might be less crazy?

Just for reference im a good looking in shape white guy. Im not racist and I've been with almost every race of girl there is. It's pretty obvious the girls who fetishize me for being a model white guy. Because they are the ones that want to be degraded. I wonder if she was raped by a black guy. No offense but we all know she probably was. And if so listen man......get out of there.

Nigger