How good do you think the new Joker movie will be? Will it be as good as The Last Circus/Sad Trumpet Ballad?

How good do you think the new Joker movie will be? Will it be as good as The Last Circus/Sad Trumpet Ballad?

youtube.com/watch?v=tNnxJK7L3N0

Attached: Joker.jpg (607x900, 117K)

I have high hopes for a dark comedy that will potentially drop some red pills on the superhero movie going normies.

Yeah, me too, like pic-related.

Attached: 1566833818241.jpg (324x419, 41K)

so what were they going for with that poster? what the fuck kind of pose is he making? what does it mean?

Basking in his triumph, probably. He's taking something in, positively, or it is just an indication of a public breakdown he's about to suffer from.

Gayest shit ever. The kind of shit that people tell you Broadway actors are going to hell for their infinitesimal rendition of cats.

Based.

Saw it in Venice. No shit, it is 10/10. Fucking amazing. People are gonna be blown away by this movie. Elevates capeshit up by at least 10 levels. A whole new standard has been set and I doubt it will ever be matched.

Pheniox gets the Oscar. Bank on it.

Faggot

But is it woke?
2nd time rdj gets beaten by a joker for oscar confirmed?

going to be mediocre, it probably won't be awful, but it definitely won't be good

it's directed by the guy who did the hangover and written by the guy who wrote eminem's 8 mile

it's just a cash grab designed to cash in on the character ''the joker'', they are going to dress him and do his makeup like heathe ledgers portrayal because they know that was the greatest performance of heathe's life and they want to make money on people's nostalgia for how great the dark knight was

it's going to be a movie you go see and leave thinking... meh, that was ok, didn't waste my time but wasn't that great either

that's about it, but you better believe the studios are going to do their normal shit, hype it up with shills like this thread and the OP for example, bring as much attention to it that they can over social media and t.v. and they are going to bot the ever living fuck out of IMDB and Rotten tomatoes the week it comes out and pay people to ''review'' it, it's going to shoot up to a high rating and then after the first few weeks all the real actual people that saw it will rate it and leave their reviews, I'd say don't expect much

Much better than all those superhero movies.

trips, well guess that's that, no way you could be wrong if trips

check'um

Oh wow didn't realize it's by the hangover guy
Normie tier cringe

Attached: 12r283hcauj31.jpg (1381x1888, 363K)

Kek

This shows a lot of relief, like he has finally taken control of his life. This is the beginning of the joker.

The movie is heavily based on mental illness and in this picture he looks calm and in a good place, Jokers most comfortable place is in his wickedness. This picture just shows him finally coming at peace with his demons and he is ready to get dirty

I’m gonna give myself low expectations but how they made the trailers I can’t help but be a little hyped

You Eurofags couldn't be funny if your life depended on it.

IT WILL BE "YOU'RE NOT REALLY HERE" BUT HIM AS A CLOWN AND BIGGER BUDGET.

TOO DARK FOR MOST PEOPLE. I WORKED AS A GRIP ON THE SET AND HIS PERFORMANCE WILL BE INSANE BUT THE MOVIE WILL BE TOO INTELLIGENT, TOO SUBTLE AND TOO DARK FOR YOU FAT DYKE LOVING INBRED SHUT INS.

I'm american but okay

Attached: redhat_snowflake.jpg (600x600, 41K)