The only thing that brings me happiness is the dopamine I get from busting a phat one...

The only thing that brings me happiness is the dopamine I get from busting a phat one. I’m critically lonely and on the verge of homelessness.
Started my business Monday, knocked on 300 doors, got 20 leads all which went to shit or no call back.

>fuck this sucks.

Attached: A3BA866D-4580-4769-8936-8C0D1F97337A.jpg (960x825, 67K)

I'm sorry user shit sucks

What’s your business?

Keep on going, shit is going to get better

What's your business?

Sir, state your business.

Attached: Shawinigan Handshake.jpg (1199x923, 349K)

What's your business?

lesson learned, don't start a business until you have a lot of money saved up.

Op hasn’t responded. He probably decided to an hero.

What's your business?

Stick with it lad you can get thru it
Prayers to you, brother

What's your business?

We had a retard on here earlier that claimed to be 18 and wanted advice even though he is retarded and his IQ is 62. You're doing alright user

I mean he was incredibly retarded. THought his IQ was 128. Couldn't figure out why he was fat and attracted by peanut butter.

Gay male prostitute, it was probably not a good idea asking at the mosques though

Not to burst your bubble, 80% of start up businesses fail between 2-5 years. I own two businesses, but they are part of a huge franchise. That's the way to go

I felt like you until i stopped nutting do it once a week if you really need it. but busting a nut gets every day can make you lazy depressed and more lonely after i stopped and only did it every 2 weeks i feel fucking amazing

Attached: 1566998569528.gif (384x473, 948K)

And what is a person supposed to do now they have all that time free not beating off?

HPPD, anxiety, major depression, ADHD

HPPD might be rare here not sure. It varies and is very strange. I've been cycled off and on meds my whole life. I can see the value of them but the side effects are hard to weigh. There are some meds that have inevitable side effects, like taking them for so long will eventually cause x side effect. The ufnortunate thing is that hese are often the most reliable in my case. I still will never take Effexor again. Its effectiveness for mental stability was impressive but I think you have to try to decide if you're willing to trade an easier mental existence for a physical one. That sucks.

HPPD is very interesting and oddly enough mescaline actually relieves it. I cannot explain how that is or why that is but particularly at doses lower than the threshold for hallucinations which is much higher than other classical hallucinogens. if I could do it for the rest of my life i would. Depression, anxiety, everything. Fortunately (and often unfortunately) I have people that depend on me now and I cannot do such things. Alcohol is also quite effective at fighting my experiences during HPPD as well as for anxiety.

literally anything you want to do in life. ain't it grand?

Wong thread

(You)
Yeah I know

Start by quitting busting nuts everyday and use that energy for bettering your life for fucks sake. God, it’s so fucking simple.

That's none of your business. Mine will succeed

buy a car and live in it and get a job

Keep trying bro

Zing!

Knocking on doors is not a business.
That shit’s for hopeless losers.
Go get a job, faggot.