I keep having synchronicities in my life. When I make a loud noise, another loud noise happens. When I write a sentence...

I keep having synchronicities in my life. When I make a loud noise, another loud noise happens. When I write a sentence, two letters match vertically. When I randomly hear something, I hear it again later that day. Am I going to live again when I die? I'm not crazy. This has been happening since I was a kid

Attached: 1526548888198.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/posts/rmAbiEKQDpDnZzcRf/positive-bias-look-into-the-dark
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wrote this badly, but I don't care

you are crazy user go to the doctor

You can't explain the synchronoicities in my writing. Ever since I was in middle school I would write two sentences and occasionally the letters would match up horizontally. Even today, 10 years later, I make a noise and I hear a noise that synchronizes with my noise. It only happens a few times a day

Humans are neurologically built to see patterns. While useful in nature, now it is both useful, and useless, especially in conjunction with advances in our world.

Short answer? Its useful, but odd conclusions are unlikely at best. Frankly, if you're legal, have a drink, relax, and see how many coinflips repeat. I could just be you're stuck in a deja vu effect in the matrix again.

It doesn't matter if I have a drink or not. I was sober today taking a walk and I had 3 synchronicities in a row just by making noise with the song on my phone. This has been happening since I was a kid. It's probably all in my mind but the odds of it happening this often for this long are fucking improbable

As long as you don't freak out about it you will keep 65% ish of your brain function

I don't freak out, I just notice it and wonder if it's my subconscious mind or some spiritual bullshit

Can you spot matching letters in other text? If so, it's not you. You don't remember all the noises that didn't come up again. People are good at spotting evidence that supports their existing beliefs.

What does this have to do with living again? Experiments have shown that the universe runs on math, and there's no equation for reincarnation. If you want to live again later, you could sign up to get frozen, in hopes they invent a cure eventually for freezing to death.

>subconscious mind
>spiritual shit
no such thing as either

>i know because i know everything. tell that to your skydaddy

Attached: euphoric.jpg (1600x1148, 358K)

It's not an existing belief. I just notice this shit. I'm fucking laying in bed silent then randomly make a noise by moving in my bed and at the same time another loud noise happens

this has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard some one obsess over

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (480x480, 36K)

There sure is more stuff going on in your brain than you can pay attention to at a time. Dreams aren't produced by no conscious mind by default.

You make your trolling obvious by posting a picture every time

Attached: anhero.jpg (1440x959, 282K)

how is telling you you're retarded "trolling". it. is. fact.
>LoUd NoIse HaPpEn DeN noThEr loUd NoISe
>WhAt DoEs It MeAN

Attached: mocking.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Test it. And do try to find negative tests. lesswrong.com/posts/rmAbiEKQDpDnZzcRf/positive-bias-look-into-the-dark

Relate.
Wait until your looking out a car window and see yourself walking outside but by the time you go back, your gone.

I know what you mean, sometimes I fart and it smells

whoa, you're blowing my mind! i didn't know there COULD BE chain reactions like this! :O i thought everything was SyNcRoNiCiTiEs!!1!!!!!1 :O

Attached: bobby.jpg (552x557, 38K)

You sure it's not a tumor? Sound like a tumor.

ask /x/ they know about this stuff

No. You ain't special.

You do realize you're delusional, right?

I would suggest seeing a psychologist.. you may have a disorder that includes delusions or paranoia.

Coincidence or...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement#History

Overactive mind...or
Yes

Its... GOD my bro

Or the spirit of witchcraft probably..