Dear Yea Forums, need some advice

Dear Yea Forums, need some advice.

>Be me.
>Visiting a friend out of town.
>Coming close to the end of the trip.
>Had sex with friend a few times, but there's something we haven't tried yet.
>Friend claims to be the 'Queen of Giving Head'
>Say something stupid.
>"You're running out of time to prove your title, your majesty."
>No response.
>Don't think anything of it.
>FFW 4 hours.
>After some fun RP, I ask her if she wants to suck my dick.
>Phrase it kinda weird.
>Doing some secretary RP.
>"You know how to suck dick?"
>"Yeah."
>"You wanna lear- wait."
>We laugh about it.
>The act commences.
>It's fun, kinda awkward, she's beautiful, whatever.
>FFW a week.
>Gone home.
>Feeling good about my vacation.
>Feeling kind of weird about the way she's been acting.
>Get a message.
>"Hey, when you said we were running out of time, that made me feel pressured in a way I really don't like."
>"It's my fault for not saying how I feel, but I think you need to be less horny at me for a little while."
>Agree, this person means more to me than just the ability to tell her I want to fuck her.

Now, here's where the problem starts.

>Get the vibe from her that she wants some space,
>More than happy to oblige, probably because I'm a beta cuck but more likely because she's my best friend.

Heres the thing though: If I'm wrong about her wanting space, I don't want it to look like I'm not talking to her because she doesn't want to have sex with me.

What do? Pic related I'm fuckin gscreaming.

Attached: deepfried_1567467893314.png (141x142, 42K)

Tell her you think she's sexy as fuck anyways and you will fuck her when she wants.

Then try and fuck her best friend.

You'll be beating her off with a stick after that, or just be beating off.

Attached: anhero.jpg (1440x959, 282K)

>"if you don't want me being horny for you, then I'll be horny for [insert other girl here]

That is a solution I have considered, but it kind of seems like the opposite of a solution actually, if you think about it.
Also, I have fucked her best friend, we had a threesome during my trip :)

Post pics so we can tell you if she's worth it or not

No pic but, trust me she's worth it.
She's smart, funny, gorgeous, and she has toes.

Even better, hit her up and tell her your gf can't satisfy your urges but you don't wanna hurt her feels

Then she will tell your gf and you will get all the pussy you want

Attached: 1567268967504.png (454x640, 460K)

>pressured
You raped her, op

hey!

Attached: 12094772.16.orig.jpg (180x135, 10K)

Yeah, that's the fucking problem. Keep up dipshit.

Thanks for that bud, you don't think I'd be on this website if I hadn't jacked off to worse last night?

You don't have anyone else to fuck?

Can any of you motherfuckers read? I don't give a shit about fucking her, I just want to keep being her fucking friend.
Can we get a shitforbrains embargo on this thread?

I want to thank the users of Yea Forums.org for respecting the shitforbrains embargo. I didn't realize that would corden off all of the site's users.

Trips of truth

Attached: 1566776078273.gif (245x147, 885K)

chop off your balls bro, those make you horny

I would agree with you but like, is this shit not indesipherable? I got no fucking idea what this dude is trying to say.
I was actually thinking about doing that. I already take hormone blockers so... yknow.

Just do what she fucking asks then cunt, it's not rocket science.

I personally want to take estrogen so I can grow a nice pair of tits, but that's just me

I'm gonna need everyone in this thread to take a reading comprehension test. Heres the answer booklet for the tards in the audience.

>Get the vibe from her that she wants some space,
SHE HAS NOT EXPLICITLY SAID THAT THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTS.

>"It's my fault for not saying how I feel, but I think you need to be less horny at me for a little while."

I think you need a fucking reading and comprehension test. Did you copy paste this?

Not being horny =/= Not talking to her dipshit.

She clearly doesn't know what she wants. You didn't do anything wrong. Lots of women have no idea what they want so they play games or "test" you. Not all women are like this, but a lot are. In my experience, more mature women know what they want and don't have time for games. Obviously there are exceptions to every rule. But this is why I prefer older women. Nothing sexier than a woman that knows what she wants and goes through with it. Also mature women tend to be less self conscious.

I said 'do what she says'
You spouted some bullshit about her not actually saying anything, just hinting.
Pointed out right in your gay little story where she says what she wants you to do.

Do what you will with this I formation, but maybe she just doesn't like you because after a week she realised you're a obnoxious cunt?