I'm a daily weed smoker and decided to go cold turkey from now on

I'm a daily weed smoker and decided to go cold turkey from now on
Wish me luck

Attached: 1540254673549.png (600x600, 427K)

Good luck, I'm about to grab a half o of GG#4 and a half of White Tahoe Cookies, both coming in at >25% thc

nice

shouldnt u go smaller doses to smaller doses? but gl if u can do it

Im doing the same thing its been about 4 days. No urges or withdrawl. Its not like cigarretes my dude. Just occupy yourself with the time you would have spent smoking. I work out, ride bike, and illustrate or doodle.

Attached: 1566446070014.jpg (720x960, 155K)

damn bro you are doing what I feel like I can't good for ya good luck

Attached: 1552742767497.jpg (540x469, 21K)

this, why not just wean yourself off it

I need to stop for a while just so it only takes a little to get high. I quit for months and when I started smoking again it only took 2 hits to get me stone. Was awesome and weed lasted so long

Its not addicitng like cigarrettes are guys. You can literally just stop

Attached: 1561946945528.jpg (1024x698, 69K)

pretty much all research suggests that you need 3 to 5 days to reset your tolerance

Seems really low to me

That's indeed a nice bright side
If I can stay for a whole month without it, I'm a happy guy

i actually got outraged, but looks like it wasn't that bad.

would dick iykwim

Day 2 is the hardest for craving, by day 3 you should have a more positive attitude to it. You'll have about 2 weeks to a month of emotional instability depending on how long you've been smoking for and how much you usually take.

Its not as hard to quit as other substances, but its definitely a noticeable change in your life when you do. Pick up other hobbies ASAP - if you go right back to just watching TV shows and playing games you'll relapse in a short amount of time.

Good luck user.

Attached: 1419468014707.png (966x967, 509K)

you could do a week or two depending on your body type but for me 3 days is all i need, i find that with smoking my tolerance goes up faster than with edibles

then why's OP acting like it's some ambitious undertaking

thanks a lot,user
i really need a new distraction

Been a daily smoker for years. Just went cold turkey last week. On day 6 now and still havent had any urges. The hardest part is the filling up my new spare time.

Bro...
Then your not really getting lit.
When I go cold Turkey I get.
1. 1 to 3 days of problems falling a sleep..
2. 2 to 4 days of night sweats.

yeah, I missed the weed part.Out of smoking weed, snorting coke, dropping LSD, and drinking, cigarettes are the only thing I have ever got addicted too. I mean I get pretty depressed and my lungs actually hurt when I don't have a smoke. Every time I quite I find an excuse to pick up another smoke. And I'm pretty sure the cigarette companies are upping the nicotine dose in their packs, I've turned into a chain smokers. Seriously though, if the government really gave a fuck about the people's health and fighting addictive and dangerous drugs they forget the rest of this crap and go after cigarettes.

All the research out your ass maybe if you had tried it yourself you would know you can never 'reset' your tolerance to baseline

No it is addictive, i cant stop smoking weed to save my life is prob not a heavy stoner like me ( not proud of the fact that i am)

Attached: jqns2km18n231.jpg (350x420, 20K)

I smoke Cigars fairly often not black and milds more like rocky patel and la aurora... its not addicting and only a health hazard if you have a family history of mouth or throat cancers/

also if you grow your own tobacco its a lot more healthy

Are you smoking with tobacco or pure? I had nicotine withdrawals the first few days but after that I was fine

Yep all these 'daily smokers' possibly either are exaggerating how much they smoke or they dont understand when some of us say daily we mean 3+ joints every single day. It takes weeks for my sleep to go back to normal when i stop and i have only smoked daily for 4 years.

This is 100% true.
Either these guys are smoking pinners or they're spending money on some backyard bullshit. I had a similar withdrawal and it was characterized by this electric-like feeling of agitation and mania. Insomnia night sweats. Took me almost a week to feel completely normal.

Or you guys are just not trying at all. Stop smoking before going to bed

Personally i blame the weed for the insomnia and other craziness on the symptoms of insomnia. I also get wired and paranoid and on edge when i haven't smoked for a prolonged period. But ithink this is my body responding to little sleep. My appetite becomes non existent for a week or 2 also though. Even the nicest foods i have to force down.

did this so i could join the army. really its just the first few weeks that suck but if youre really serious about it, it aint that bad

pure man, i used too when i was like 15 but for the past 4 years its been just straight weed through bong hits.

Attached: 1565774922250.jpg (612x585, 25K)

You have never done a drug harder than pot.
You have no idea what real addiction feels like if you think pot's addicting.

I quit whenever I feel like it and quit for 5 years to do shit in the army then got out and smoked again. I've smoked since I've been 16.

Pot is addicting like coffee or a habitual interest in a certain food.
Worst case scenario if you're a daily smoker like myself or op and quit cold turkey,
you'll be pissy for like a day or two maybe slightly depressed and then it all goes away.

OP, like always, is a faggot.

Attached: 11111111111.png (231x277, 81K)

Good luck, man. It gets easier after the first 3-5 days. I haven't smoked in like 8 months. I was going through about a quarter a day. You got this.

honestly this, OP
in fact the only thing that ever happens with me is that i get extremely paranoid the first time smoking after it's been several months or longer, then i'm fine after that.

Wow arent you just the coolest faggot ever
>2019
>still being a lab fag
You shit for brains faggots are the entire reason rec weed sucks now

Wow look at all these reefer madness shills, kill yourselves