Post your sexiest experience user, for science

Post your sexiest experience user, for science.

Attached: 1567008435264.jpg (650x819, 76K)

>for science

Attached: download.jpg (151x151, 6K)

>16
>moving day
>bunch of people come to help
>mom throws party after in empty house
>spend time getting drunk with gf and her friend in back yard
>gf goes upstairs for some reason
>start making out with her friend
>gf comes back and joins in
>sit there fooling around and drinking/getting high
>party is over, it's a nice night so we drag an old mattress onto the back deck
>their both on their rag
>rip out the tampons and fling them towards the canyon
>fuck them both until I pass out
>wake up, covered in blood, big ring around my mouth
>somehow one of the tampon strings wrapped around a phone line and is just hanging up there all bloody
>no good way to get it down so we leave it for the landlord

Attached: a_bloody_tampon___by_ladynoella_da01vny-pre.jpg (774x1033, 51K)

Ex-Gf (left) let her little sis suck my cock. Something I’ll never forget

Attached: A539DBDF-117E-4D67-B331-D2F412FE0ECD.jpg (750x746, 600K)

have sex

>15
>in the park drunk with gf
>we both have to pee
>follow her into woman's room
>dirty concrete park bathroom
>we go into stall
>I piss between her legs while she is pissing
>we decide to fuck
>sitting on toilet, her on top
>after about 10 mins a Mexican woman and her kids come in
>have to be even more quiet but keep at it.
>come together and walk out past the family
>guys who gave us a ride ditched us
>walk 2 miles home

>15
>in hospital because I shot myself
>painkillers up and running
>bad patient
>took entire IV rig with me to go buy cigarettes
>lol they didn't card me
>get back nurses freaking out
>tell me I coulda just disconnected the shunt
>leave whenever I want to smoke
>nurses hate me
>gf comes to visit
>gets on top of me and we go at it
>lasting forever because drugs
>nurses keep poking their heads in
>move to the shower for privacy
>I bet those nurses were getting off on it

>Be me
>Jerk off to sisters sweaty panties after gym like a true degenerate
>Mfw I didnt lock the bathroom door and sister bursts inside
>Awkward silence
>She gives me a dirty smirk and asks if I like her stinky ass smell
>I dont say anything with heart pounding almost felt like a dream where I would wake up in a few seconds and everything would be ok
>Evetually stop fapping with shame
>Fast forward some days
>Havent spoken to her since
>She comes back from jogging and tells me she left her panties in the bathroom for me
>I hnnng right there and we talk about it
>Conversation was long so I wont tell it here but she basically allowed me to smell her dirty underwear because its funny to her
>We went as far as her actually bringing me used undies of her female friends
>I now have a huge panty fetish because of her
>Almost prefer clothed asses instead of naked

>16
>camping with family group
>go into empty camp site
>start fucking my 14 yo gf on the picnic table
>anyone could walk over at any time
>getting off on the danger
>hear shouting
>quickly pull out and get dressed
>random friends had drove in from town and were looking for me
>start doing lines of coke right where my gfs ass was

We are in 1970, my name is Joao and I am 19. In the favelha that I loved to visit then, there is a little shed-bar-store where one can sit, have a drink and a smoke and look at passers-by. I came from a well-to-do family in Rio centre, but I loved the looks of the poorer people, the chubby women and girls, poorly dressed, but looking exceedingly sexy to me.

Then came that day when I met "her," about 30 years old, short, about 150 cm tall, big tits, round ass and wearing some kind of Lycra shorts that showed the very nice camel toe of her thick cunt. I was the only customer at that little store at that moment, having a rum and coke. She came there to buy a bottle of rum but was a couple of centavos short and the store keeper would not give her more credit. She looked so miserable and sexy, not even wearing a bra under her tube top, her nipples poking out, that I got a good hard-on in my shorts.

I walked up to the store keeper and asked what her debt was. More than a hundred Reales, he said. A considerable sum for a poor woman in those days, days when I was so horny that I would have fucked a dog wearing a skirt. I gave the man two hundred reales and told him to hold the rest as credit for her future buying there. She almost cried, looking up at me, being a tall blonde boy.

I ordered two more drinks and invited her to sit with me for a while, which she did, thanking me over and over, while I undressed her with my eyes and making sure that she saw the bulge in my pants. I stared at her tits, her thick cunt, her soft belly and her nice, wide ass. Four drinks later we were still sitting there, but I had my hand on her knee by then, though which she did not seem to object. I asked her if she didn't need any groceries and about half an hour later, I walked with her, each of us carrying two plastic bags of the various things she had bought and which I paid for, leaving her with some credit at the store.

Reply if you want more, threads gonna die

The "home" was nothing more than a one-room shed made out of unrolled steel drums, nailed to some wooden structure. Inside she had all she needed: a dirty bed. two shelves, some crockery, a table and four chairs, all in state of severe disrepair. There was also an old kerosene stove. But... what caught my eyes most, was her pretty, also chubby, 9-year-old daughter who sat on the bed and ran up to her mom to greet her. My cock got hard again.

The woman's name was Maria, of course and the kid Joana. While Maria fixed something to eat, based on beans and hot sauce. I looked Joana over: Nice soft. round belly and ass, a torn and dirty tee shirt and too loose panties that had seen better days also. The I heard the ice man come by ringing his bell. She did not sell ice cream, but just ice, in cubes, in plastic bags of about 25 kg. A bag of ice set me back 25 centavos or so, that I put in a bucket, that I first lined with an old blanket that was lying on the floor and put a poece ove a wooden plank on top of that bucket, so that ice would keep for a while. At least we had something cold to drink and I mixed three rums and coke, giving the kid one too. Maria seemed quite happy with me, and smiled at me the whole time we had that dinner. The evening was hot too but we stayed inside, drinking and smoking, Joana was already drunk on the bed and Maria was getting there.

it was just a question of doing it: I felt Maria's big tits and, while I did this, she pulled my shorts down and, still sitting on that chair by the table, sucked on my cock. I took my tee shirt off too, as well as her tube top. Maria was a champion cocksucker and I only got hornier because Joana, on the bed, albeit drunk, could perfectly see how her mom sucked cock. I cummed good in that fat slut and kept my penis in her mouth till she swallowed it all. Another drink later, we were lying on the bed, next to Joana who saw me fingering and licking her mom's ass and cunt and how I fucked her. Maria cummed first and I shot my spunk in her cunt, that I licked clean after, which made Maria cum again. She fell asleep shortly after.

I went for another drink and a smoke, then went back to the bed where Joana was still sitting and I pulled her panties off.

This thread needs a bump

lol with this memory i hmm idk i havent done anythign cool in this latest form fuckinng little kids seems hot i guess not realy personaly i jsut watned to be loved

Attached: 25.png (582x275, 122K)

Gawd what a view when I spread her legs, probably the most exceptionally thick cunt mound I ever saw in my life, The prettiest closed clam cunt .ever. I was astonished that she let me do, also when I pulled her legs up to feel her round ass and her poop hole. She had no titties yet, but hard little nipples she let me suck and pull on. Even when I french kissed her. she did not utter a sound. I had to cum again, then. I looked at Joana with her legs spread, her beautiful slit and thick cunt lips, her pretty face and masturbated, shooting my cum on her belly to let it run down over her slit, where l licked it off her, I do remember that I fell asleep on my back each hand feeling a cunt.

In the next morning I went for fresh milk and cereal, did some washing up in a bucket outside, got fresh ice and then went back in to wake up my two sex objects. Joana with ah hard rub on her clit and Maria with my cock in her mouth Cum breakfast for Maria. While we were having our cereal, Maria said: "Did you notice that we had sex with my child present"? Maria was obviously not the brightest of the lot. I said "Yes, and I enjoyed every bit of it, it made me much hornier for you." Maria shrugged but I saw in her eyes that she knew that her kid would see more sex.

After breakfast I fucked Maria in her ass, nice and tight and cummed good in her, twice in a row even because Joana now stood next to me, still all naked and let me feel her cunt while I pumped her mom. I knew I was on the right track. In the afternoon we went to the market where I bought some clothes for them, too short skirts, cutoff printed tee shirts, too tight panties, and some plastic jewelry. Also a right button-front dress for both of them. Both were quite pleased and, on the way home, we stopped at a place that served food and ąI bought us a meal and two bottles of red wine. Maria said nothing and others did not even notice that Joana got wine too, glass after glass.

Maria's home was not too far from that place so we got there at a decent hour. I closed the door, got naked, got Maria naked and Joana too.

I am op so this story is not bumping the thread, reply or it might die before the end.

Bump

Not really sexiest but dirtiest.
Saw my sister giving her pussy to some guys on the beach while on vacation.
I was watching her from our hotel window laying there with her thong bikini and dudes stopped by every now and then looking at her ass. She wanted just that and had sex with some them. I fapped my dick into redness lol

I fucked, licked and kissed Maria so she cummed a few times and, this time, Joana got to look from very close how my cock went in her mom's cunt and in her shithole. While I fucked Maria up her ass, I had Joana holding my balls. For a reason not known, she also pushed a finger up my ass which made me cum instantly in her mother. WOW. Eating, drinking, fucking, masturbating was what we filled our days with, me once in a while, when out of view, getting a taxi home to get some more cash, that I kept in my money belt, but kept the favelha look, not to awaken suspicion.

Three weeks went by. I had fun with Maria and little Joana was getting a bit involved too, insofar that I got Maria to jerk me off in Joana's mouth. Three weeks went by, till the day that a postman brought a telegram for Maria, surprising her much. What surprised her even more is that it said that her sister was very ill and her sis' husband asked her to come over urgently, 600 Km away by train. I gave Maria 500 Reales, more than enough. At the market I bought her a rucksack so she could carry whatever for the journey. I went to my usual little bar, this time with Joana, Joana wore one of her new tee-shirts that almost showed her nipples and a skirt that showed her cunt when she bent over. The store owner, whom I knew well, asked where Maria was and I told him what had happened.

Bump

With a wink, he said that I was a good man, looking after the child. I answered that it was a total pleasure to do and that made him laugh. Joana and I had a drink, after which I took her to the place where we had eats and wine, then returned to the bar. I bought some packs of cigarettes and taught Joanna how to snake, much to the hilarity of a fat lady who sat nearby, seeing and hearing Joanna coughing her lungs out. One saw many kids smoking or begging for a smoke in those days. But Joana caught on well, she stopped coughing too much after 10 cigs or so and I put a pack in her skirt pocket together with a plastic lighter the store keeper sold me. We had more drinks, rum and ice-cold Coke till Joana began to get drunk. I paid the store keeper who laughed when he saw me taking Joana home. I was very horny by then and got naked as soon as I had locked the door, I had Joana strip herself and lay on the bed.

"You know what I am going to do now, don't you." I said my hard penis looking straight at the child. "Yes," she said, with tears in her eyes. First, I had her put a pair of old panties on and made her piss them over the toilet bucket. Then I put them next to the bed. With a piece of rope, I tied her hands together behind her knees, so she laid there with her fuckholes fully exposed. I licked her pooper and her cunt. To go on, I stuffed her wet panties in her mouth and tied a scarf around her head. She was crying by then. Margarine would be a good lubricant, I thought and fingered some of it in her ass hole, rubbed some around my cock too. Her pooper was very tight so she screamed loud but the panties in her mouth smothered the sound as I forced my cock in her shitter. I pushed hard so it went in almost all the way and I cummed after two pumps only, having an immense orgasm.

bumping for story

I let her lie there and got me another drink and a cig. Looking at my sperm running out of her gaping shithole. It took me only ten minutes to go for the rest. I positioned her well on re side of the bed, rubbed the head of my penis between her cunt lips Perfect, I thought and went for the margarine again, that I smeared all between her thick cunt lips, working some in with my thumb too. Her little hole was not so difficult to find and as soon as I got the tip of my cock in, I gave it a good push, deflowering her in one go and hitting bottom. Three, four pumps and she was full of cum, another child raped properly. My orgasm, of course was better than the one in her shithole. I undid her hands first, then pulled her pissed panties out of her mouth. She sat on her knees then , crying bitterly, leaking sperm on the bed. After that, I got her completely drunk so she fell asleep fast.

Little Joana did not wake up nicely in the morning, hung over hand her fuckholes still hurting. When she had to piss, I had her piss in my mouth and it still tasted like some of my sperm. I loved that. I kept her drunk, that day, not tying her up, but fucking her over and over, my baby slut. A week later, a new telegram came in, that Maria would stay even a week longer. Joana had stopped crying by then, smoked and drank properly and was now really easy to use, she even found it fun to suck me off, swallowing it all. She also had her first orgasm when I had licked her cunt for half an hour or so and took up masturbating between being my baby whore and shooting cum in her. When her mom was due home, I had bought her a pair of vey small panties, which I put on her after cumming twice in her cunt.

Maria said her sis was all right by now, also thanks to the extra money I had given her for medicine. When she asked how Joana had behaved I told her to feel Joana's cunt and she felt her cum-soaked panties. Maria said nothing, stripped and laid on the bed telling me she needed my cock. While I fucked her, I told Joana to get naked too and we had a delicious threesome. This is the true story of how a mother and her child gave me the time of my life.

The End

>17
>have gf who lives with me who is 15
>She's bi and we fool around with girls
>she brings friend over and we all get down
>few years later come and visit same friend
>we make out and stuff but gf passes out
>friend and me are still awake
>she doesn't want to
>I do
>she cries the whole way through
>never even told my gf about it

names? even the first name is fine. looks like someone I know

>same gf from before
>just fuck her whenever I want
>throw her down and take her even if she says no
>stayed with me for 6 years
>we still talk, imma visit her for a week next month

>living with gf from before
>we let her friend live with us
>she plays with us too
>gf is at work
>horny and try to smash with friend
>she don't want to
>hold her down and give it to her hard
>she told my gf, gf was pissed but stayed with me
>did this multiple time while she lived with us
>she stopped telling on me after awhile.

Larping as a 40 year old smoker?

>17 years old
>meet hot japanese girl through friend from anime club
>she seems super interested in me
>one day she wants to go to the mall
>friend from anime club, hot japanese girl, and another friend from anime club comes to pick me up
>me and hot girl sit in back seat
>down the road hot girl starts sliding her hands down my pants
>slide my hand up her skirt
>hot girl has enough and rips my dick out of pants and starts giving my head in back seat
>both friends in front seat are girls and begin looking back
>hot girl doesnt give a fuck
>both friends in front seat watch till i bust
>I now have a cmnf viewer fetish
>no regrets

Yesterday my super subby gf decided she wanted to be on top, rode me so good, came so hard I saw stars and hyperventilated