Ok B, be honest, would you fuck a 50 year old woman? I work with this woman. We're both teachers. I'm 27...

Ok B, be honest, would you fuck a 50 year old woman? I work with this woman. We're both teachers. I'm 27. She's in an unhappy marriage and we've been texting the last 2 weeks. She's very attractive and had has pretty nice body for her age. She sent me these 2 pix yesterday and I couldn't believe how pretty her pussy is. Never thought a 50 year old pussy would look this nice. Would you smash?

Attached: IMG_8698.jpg (1468x1019, 287K)

Do it faggot

Absolutely. Definitely a must

YES
E
S

Fuck yeah, I'm seeing a 51 yo former-swinger who does crossfit and triathalons and she fucks better than anyone I've fucked (40 women) in my entire life. Older women have tons of experience and don't have time for bullshit

Do it. Send her a dick pic and get us some more nudes

I'd smash that like a retards Easter egg. Get on that, pronto, or you're a giant queer.

>would you fuck a 50 year old woman?
yes
>Would you smash?
yes

Pussy look lit

She's older than my mom so it creeps me out a little but man that's a nice looking pussy

Attached: IMG_8699.jpg (750x984, 198K)

yes,fucked a friends mom that was 61, that sucked and fucked like a pro

TBH I already have slept with a 50 year old woman. I did it in my early 20s.

Everyone ages differently op. Some are lucky. I'd hit it, but make sure you take/have lube. some woman don't get as wet in the later years. Also post pics

Yeah why not faggot?

fuck yeah- hook up with older co-workers 50+ that just love to fuck

Wtf it's wrong with you
You need us to tell you yes?

Yes go for it. Cougars are the best fucking thing when they are horny. Speaking from experience. Im 28 and had a 45 yo coworker. Of course No woman is the same but older ones usually know what they want and are total beasts in bed.

you absolutely 100% sound like a beta faggot
you got some big tittied cougar sending you needs and you need the internet's approval to fuck her?

larping wannabe or just bragging. cant decide.

She sent me this too

Attached: IMG_8703.jpg (750x978, 206K)

From her FB

Attached: IMG_8702.jpg (746x998, 203K)

Any full body/ face pics?

If you don't mind the cheating aspect go for it.

But go into it expecting it to be a fling and do your best not to get infatuated. Easier said than done.

I haven't regretted any of the older ladies I've bedded (largest gap ~30 years back when I was younger). And one of them was near the top of my list of best bangs.
>introduced her to anal and she loved it

I don't want to show her full face because you never know when any of our students are lurking here. But here's a body pic from her FB

Attached: IMG_8704.jpg (750x1110, 194K)

Look OP, you need to tell this fucking broad that you wanna fuck her NOW, cause otherwise she's horny enough gonna find someone else and you're gonna end up holding your dick in your hand all blueballed.

Here's the thing, OP. she's cheating on her husband. If you go through with this, you have to be able to accept that, and any consequences that come with it. That being said, fuck yes, I'd do it. Ive done it. I am a teacher too and schools are great plaves for this kind of thing. Significant others already know all the extra time we put in at work, so there is no reason for suspicion.

Attached: 128a7fd0-9950-0132-a2bf-0e6808eb79bf.gif (355x200, 588K)

This is true. If she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat. You are a means to an end. Either you fuck her, or the twice divorced gym teacher with the mustache will. Your choice, my dude.

Attached: 1454423040431.jpg (640x480, 84K)

No this will ruin your career because youll be known as "that guy" and all the other hot teachers your age range that are also hot will find you vile and will never consider you as a sex partner
I know its tempting but make the sacrifice user

sure bro

>but make sure you take/have lube. some woman don't get as wet in the later years.
You're glorious lying faggot, because of that sentence, and you're probably a virgin.

Send her a dick pic and post the results. I don't know what it is but this chick has me hard

Absolutely. Chance of a lifetime. Some of the best sex i ever had was with a 40 year old when i was 20. Experienced, & she had big ass labias that caressed my cock like a vice grip (she practice her kegals after having 2 kids). She was an absolute freak. Also put her in a mandatory 69 position eating that pussy/ass for 20 min. before fuckin her. Dont be a faggot, use that dick like u were intended to.

Why even have second thoughts about doing it? Stop being a pussy and fuck her. She needs it. Who cares if shes older. Older women Are sexier than any bitch between 20 and 28

I have done this before and recommend it. M28 with F 46 and it was the best

This guy gets it.