Anyone have more photos of this trap I've been her both on here and grinder in my local area

Anyone have more photos of this trap I've been her both on here and grinder in my local area

Attached: 1556863326326m(2).jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/cute-trap-may-2019-11829412
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retard

>"in my local area"

Thanks for the clues, user. I'll get right on it!

>her

People posted her on here before so I'm assuming people world know who she is. But if you must know it's the Detroit Michigan area

That's a crossdressing guy. That's why he's on grindr. You gay.

>trap
>her
pick one

people using those pics are catfishing, that person's popular as fuck

Who cares about the her's and he's all we need is some more pics

Are you gay or something op?

She's been out as trans for awhile. Most femboys who put shit tons of effort into passing as girls end up being closeted trans lol

cutiepii33quinn

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/cute-trap-may-2019-11829412

A dude on hormones at best.

Hope he doesn’t transition fully. I love his big cock on his sexy femme body

kek

Attached: d57d23922347bade2fea3f22b5f70d90.png (620x652, 72K)

Damnit...

Literally a link to said photos being ignored.

>SRS
>disgusting

sexual reassignment surgery is fucking disgusting. why do good traps do that to themselves?

Because they aren't people who exist only to fulfill your fetishes, silly faggot

No idea.. such a waste.

Why not though? It’s a win-win

Because they get sick of getting so much attention from closeted gay dudes.

At least they actually love and admire them unlike the others that only want to hurt and criminalize them.

I can't blame them for being scared when a dude in a dress asks to go into the women's showers.

Being scared and harming someone are two very distinct things. Your premise is disingenuous

It's for ffs (facial feminization surgery). SRS is not the only surges involved in a trans person's life lol

start talking about surgeries though and chasers start running wild revealing their blatant transphobia lol