Is The Loud House actually a good show, or people watch it just for lewds?

Is The Loud House actually a good show, or people watch it just for lewds?

Attached: dbc2906683bf2c4ada7cafb449ba382274c427ab.png (997x1190, 652K)

Depends on what you look for. The show itself has not much in the direction of lewds. That is what the good old internet artists are for.

The Show itself is like a slice of life thing, i mean one boy ten sisters... parents that have not much to say. It's like one of the 80/ninties sitcoms with to many kins in it and it is drawn.

If you have not seen some of it, do it and decide for yourself. If you have seen it you may have decided already what to do.

>The Show itself is like a slice of life thing
I kinda like those.

well, except for the fact that the main character's best friend has interracial gay dads and every other love interest is either gay or white/latino.

Nothing wrong with that.

No, but it shouldn't be forced around our kids

I don't know, this may be a controversial opinion around here but same-sex marriage is pretty much normal now, so it would be weird not to present it occasionally in media and not to have the characters treat it like it's a big deal.
When Mission Hill had the first gay couple, they kept mentioning how gay they were, they had one episode just about them, and it was made clear that Kevin wasn't entirely comfortable with them. But that was the late 90s, so the characters had to mention it.
Now, as I said, it's pretty normal.

Attached: DepnBydVQAA5aAG.jpg (745x494, 51K)

>same-sex marriage is pretty much normal now
>this may be a controversial opinion
That's not an opinion, that's just factually incorrect.

I should also note that 1 in 3 children are molested by the same sex, despite them being 2% of the population. A lot of gay couples on TV should be bad guys, but then again, we're not operating from 'normalcy', we're operating from propaganda.

>1 in 3 children are molested by the same sex
Sure, but it's better to risk being molested by your own adoptive dads. The alternative is remaining unadopted, which by the way also means they have a high risk of molestation.
I say, roll them dice, orphans.

Pretty sure the orphans don't have a choice. Best to just leave them to straight couples, but more importantly, we need to stop incentivizing irresponsible people to be such.

>Best to just leave them to straight couples
Yes, best. That would be ideal, but there aren't enough straight couples for that. Straight couples also have their own kids for the most part.
Ideal situation:
1 - don't be an orphan
failing that
2 - be adopted by a straight couple
failing that
3 - be adopted by fags
and the worst scenario
4 - remain unadopted

I don't know, they might be better of remaining unadopted.

To be fair though, Mission Hill wasn't exactly a kids' cartoon.

Good point.
No, those little kids eat every day, take baths, wear clothes, with MY taxes. Let the homosexuals (or whoever) adopt them so they don't burden the state.

That said, glad to see someone else remembered that show. You're probably the first person I've seen mention it in, well, ever.

The guy who created the loud house
>On October 17, 2017, Cartoon Brew reported that Nickelodeon had suspended Savino from their studio due to multiple allegations of sexual harassment against him; rumors of Savino's inappropriate behavior had existed for "at least a decade".

I fucking loved Mission Hill, man. In 1999 I was already kinda sick of The Simpsons and I didn't like the first season of Futurama, so that show was sent by god.
Too bad it didn't do well.

Well, sure, even female cartoon creators turned out to be pedophiles.
Have you seen the news? The creator of Twelve Forever is a confessed pedophile. A female one, kinda rare.

Attached: 098678.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Right? It was so good. Just sucks it didn't have more episodes.

I don't know what twelve forever is, but I could have told you it was a pedophile from the name alone.

its not an absolutely controversial opinion. Its just completely untrue.

People want it to be a controversial opinion so they can pretend that theres a sway in their favor.