Make tinder

>make tinder
>6 matches in six months
>set location to an African country
>30 matches in six hours
>they all want white cock bad
>one agreed to let me call her my pet nigger

Attached: tumblr_p2zb2rXdYN1uxoenro2_400.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

Things that never happened for 500 Alex

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-01-48-37.png (720x1280, 84K)

Well, go there and enjoy your AIDS.

More bitches for the rest of us.

O-okay

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-01-50-53.png (720x1280, 151K)

Jeopardyfag btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-01-53-51.png (720x1280, 141K)

bump

this is pretty cool. please post more conversations

Friend of mine went to Zimbabwe as part of a tech exploration program to help bring stuff like software to nonprofits there. He told me that while he was there he loaded up Tinder and it blew up HARD. Like 100 matches in over an hour. He was treated like royalty just because they saw he was from US.

pfft as a black user i can tell you that there are a lot of women that just use tinder to fuck black guys discretely so their friends and family dont find out. I scored a few out of this. Just be 6ft tall and if you've got good abs use that as one of your pics, guaranteed matches from white girls

triggered insecure black faggot detected

Attached: black-guy-small-dick-5.jpg (650x900, 80K)

>this nigga thinks they want his white cock and not citizenship/to spread their HIV

based

Attached: 1567201926252.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Its all for money or u can get robbed.
But i say you are full of shit 6 matchs in 6 months. Dude im skinny fat n got acne i got 8 in 2 weeks.
And im pakistani bro.
I got white brown asian girls from 22-33

Tinder doesnt seem hatd at all. An the first pucs bio was i shit u not ...im a nice guy

>>this nigga thinks they want his white cock and not citizenship/to spread their HIV
of course they want citizenship/money, but it's still interesting to see the conversations, and how far the girls are willing to degrade themselves in pursuit of citizenship/money

Well done on tainting the waters user
>Slow clap*

Reminder that your dick is not special.

Cringe on the inside

Thats actually thing to give to whites on purpose

Here go
From a small town

nigger
insecure white female

You? Dude a local city.
Mine is barly 2million people and its one of the most feminized cities in the west

I mean you're not wrong

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-02-00-34.png (720x1280, 137K)

aww is the poor little black boi gonna cwy?

Attached: blackgfsuckingabigwhitecock.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Post more convos, shit is so cash

Attached: 1551357334417.jpg (620x465, 54K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-02-29-04.png (720x1280, 137K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-02-29-09.png (720x1280, 147K)

Tears of joy when u get aids an take half ur shit

women can't give men AIDS
only way for a man to get AIDS is cum in his ass

>I thought that said malaria

Ignorance is bliss.

Kek

So is pussy

No, the reason gays have aids in such staggering numbers is because gays cannot control their urge to fuck everything in sight.

Uggh. Have fun with that ....raw dog a couple aids ridden prostitutes and come back n let us know
Go anal if u feel lucky

nope. the reason is because receptive anal sex has the highest likelyhood of HIV transmission

hey retard

Attached: risk-slide4.gif (459x348, 24K)

This thread is illuminating. Tinder is a cesspool.

Love the chats lol, wish I wasn't a poorfag or I would join you

Dear fellow big booty black chick lovers, get your pussy tested even if you use a raincoat. There aren't that many black woman but the amount that has one or more STD's is huge. About one in two black woman have one or more STD's, one in 10 has HIV/aids and in both cases carriers don't know they have an STD.

Attached: New-HIV-Infections-by-Race-and-Transmission-Group.png (1363x985, 90K)

actually 1 in 100 black women have HIV not 1 in 10 and it's almost impossible for a woman to transmit HIV to a man

bump

This guy is cool

they want white money not dick

What do these number mean? Is it out of 100k population?

COPE black boi
whites have bigger penises than blacks
world's largest dick is white

Attached: niggerbtfo.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

is right; ignorance is bliss indeed. Darwin will be proud.

why do pathetic niggers lie so much about your little baby dicks?

Attached: SMALL-BLACK-COCK-SBC-1.jpg (500x375, 49K)

>ignorance
>posts statistics which show men rarely catch HIV from women
only fags get AIDS you idiot

...aaaaand you honestly think women like being talked to like that?

Keep believing that, and enjoy yourself, because "rarely catching" = "won't catch" in your little mind.

Attached: xxx.jpg (480x640, 56K)

Are you retarded? It does not matter it it comes from a man or from a bitch. Men get shitloads of STD's from whatever disgusting thing you fuck.

Attached: 67775643_2326217697591380_1782875761049337856_n.jpg (928x580, 48K)

>Men get shitloads of STD's from whatever disgusting thing you fuck.
certain STD's can only be spread by certain forms of contact.
HIV, for example, can practically only be gotten by getting fucked in the ass by an hiv positive dick.
This is why gays have aids, they are hiv positive and spread it to others by fucking other men in the ass.
Heterosexual women can get fucked in the ass too, but they generally only have sex with hiv-negative men, so they don't get contaminated. Some bisexual men both get fucked up the ass by men and fuck women up the ass, and that's how it spreads to women. But it stops there, because women can't spread it to men.
If you are a straight man, and don't inject drugs, you don't need to worry about hiv at all.

Explain this biologically. Your theory makes no sense. It can be contracted via any mucous membranes. Both directions.

Plus. Aids is not the only STD.

They are the ones responding positively

A lot of them are using the monkey emoji lol

You mad black boy?
Good.

MĂșnich?

>It can be contracted via any mucous membranes. Both directions.
That's (perhaps) technically true, but it's far more likely to be contracted by receiving anal sex, which is why I clearly said "practically only" from receiving anal sex. See , or similar. In fact, that is one of the highest estimates I have ever seen for insertive vaginal sex. Getting hiv from fucking an hiv-positive vagina without a condom is like a 1/10000+ chance. Getting hiv from getting fucked up the ass by an hiv-positive dick is like a 1/50 or less chance.
HIV is a gay disease. Most health organizations still maintain there is a microscopic chance that heterosexual men can get it from penis-vagina-sex, but that is most likely just bullshit to receive funding. If HIV was only a gay disease, there would be even more shame about it and even less funding. They need the fear aspect, the fear that it can spread to the general population, but they can only justify it with a miniscule 1 in several thousands chance.
>Aids is not the only STD.
I certainly never claimed otherwise. But HIV//Aids is by far the worst, and is really the only one worth worrying about. Herpes/hpv only suck if and when you actually have outbreaks, and everything else is easily cured with antibiotics.

during regular straight sex without condom the chance is 1:500
pretty thin but I wouldn't take it

Haha. My wife can only cum during ovulation week.

I didn't realize it was a thing until now.

I actually have AIDS and this is grotesquely offensive.

Fuck you.

I admit I got AIDS from anal, but most people get it elsewheres.

Shut up fag, nobody cares your offended

This shit is funny as fuck

I just convinced one that I am a wizard lol

pics