How many Yea Forumstards are actually Nordic: blond haired, blue eyed, or at least grey or green eyed?

How many Yea Forumstards are actually Nordic: blond haired, blue eyed, or at least grey or green eyed?

Attached: Blond Blue Eyed Nordic Man.png (555x524, 299K)

Were the ancient Egyptians Nordic, or had some in their population?

Blond hair, green eyes, 6'3. Never take ssris though. It fucked over my hairline.

>ssris
What is that short for? I now need to know. Thank you!

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Found in drugs designed to treat mood or mental disorders

That's just SS make believe.

I'm a ginger with black eyes because Finland.

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Antidepressants like prozac and lexapro

Gingers are cool, too. I guess they're Nordic, on the basis of mostly existing in Northern European populations. I'm not SS (Schutzstaffel), though. I'm part Jewish, but I look Nordic as Varg, or even more so.

Thank you, guys! I'll avoid it at all costs. I kind of don't mind going bald. At least I get the excuse to wear hats more often.

What about blue eyed slavs?

Yes indeed! Got blond hair?

Or ginger?

Swedish, blonde and blue eyed here

No the ancient egyptians were essentially berbers and variousn influxes of nubians, until the Helenestic and arab expansion broadened their gene pool

According to a lot of people, you've got the whole stereotypical package, there. Isn't Sweden the most blond populated country in the world, I mean with real genetics? It's still strange that so many Swedish people, usually women, take it a step further and use too much light hair dye. I can't imagine the bleach blond look is that common, compared to darker golden and almost light brown looking blonds.

How long in history until blond goes away?

Ah fuck off lol

What do you mean?

Southern euro fag

red/green/6'2"

Do you know any blond ones in your area? Not dyed, but natural?

Cool combo. I'm medium blond with grey eyes.

Slav, strong masculine type, i've very dark black hair, and very green eyes. How about that?

6'2 brown haired, grey/blue eyed europoor.

Did AncestryDNA, I'm German, English, Welsh, Swiss with bits of Danish.

My last name is derived from the Saxon/Old English word for 'Spearman' and showed it originated from Normandy when it was occupied by the Danes.

You're cool, even if you had brown eyes. It's just that darker than dark blond, one does not look like the Nordic phenotype.

are you saying you got a problem with niggers you racist piece of shit?

Attached: 1441333045798.jpg (400x480, 11K)

I love all people! I just want to find out how many Nordic looking people there are on Yea Forums.

I don't get it, what do you mean by "had brown eyes", and i've green eyes?

- blue Eyes
- blond hair
- 196cm tall
- German

Ich bin ein wahrer deutscher

What I meant to say is that even if you do not have green eyes, and you instead have brown eyes, you still would be fine with me. I don't dislike people because of the way their racial appearance is.

I have dark blonde hair
Green/Blue/Honey eyes
And Im from Ukraine

That's nice!

Haha, sorry bruh, i thought something different, it was only my misunderstanding of your sentence.

Ohhh, and the other one is grey

No problem. I try to help people understand what I mean if there is a problem.

that hair is brown

Looks like typical dark blond to me, with more golden highlights up top.

Ive got fully blue eyes but my hairs a little dark, i'd say dirty blonde.
Parents say they're italian and irish so i got at least a tiny bit nord in me somewhere i assume

Tonnes of Irish people are partially Nordic, at least, because of the Viking invasion era, and also because Norsemen actually settled there after the Viking raids, too.
t. Norse-Gael.

Blond, blue eyes, austria
Aryan much ?

NORDCUCK

...MOTHERFUCK...

Half of my family comes from Austria, the other half comes from Hungary. All my facial features are of the whitest kid you know, except for my skin which is darker, after my Hungarian grandparents. Makes me look weird as hell but I kinda like it. And yeah, my dick is really dark.

Long dark blond hair and beard, blueish/green eyes here. I like my apperance, but I'm not giving a fuck about this race shit tho.