Have you ever had someone come in your ass?

Have you ever had someone come in your ass?
Pic related, it was my first time

Attached: 111Capture.png (1032x583, 943K)

How was it? Did you like it?

No because I'm not a faggot like you Op

Honestly felt pretty good, i love the warm feeling of it oozing out and down my balls

Attached: b6764ee1c42971590c03c02ddb1caaee.jpg (544x861, 295K)

You fucked an ass before or nah? Or pussy?

I've fucked a girls pussy and ass, as well as a guys ass. Pussy feels the best especially when clean, but what I've noticed is guys who like it in the ass tend to be cleaned up better than girls. I just like the demeaning factor of anal more.

Attached: 1476333522377.gif (335x201, 1.99M)

Did you cum from anal?

checked

Attached: 1478574337094.jpg (462x462, 73K)

like while getting fucked? Usually the guy or occasional girl will jerk me off while fucking me, and that does it.

That looks really hot. greentext how it happened?

Seconded

Girl? So ya been pegged?

I mean not much of a story I guess. Met this fucker in 5th grade, which is ages ago now, he pressured me into sex and we've fucked on and off since. Turned me bi i guess.

do you like being his little fag?

Yup, not as good as the real thing (which i think girls who only fuck girls can relate to) but its still fun having a girl behind me sometimes. Living in Cali has some good perks

Well, for a while he would make me his bitch, and I didn't like it. Then once my dick got way bigger than his as we got older, I'd make him praise it before I let him fuck me. My way of getting back at him I guess

>Pussy feels the best especially when clean
haha wtf are you talking about. damn these homos

Attached: 1567064399884.jpg (727x960, 61K)

Y'all ever 69?

that probably doesn't happen now, does it

I get the insult but I don't understand what you're trying to imply in your greentext. Isn't all of it opinionated? Like, if you don't agree, that doesn't make it wrong, right?

Not ass much now, kinda over rated and I'm a little too tall. But we did a number of times in the 6th grade bathroom, laying on that nasty floor because we were such horny fuckers.
What part? Having sex? He joined the military and only comes back once or twice a year so only then. I definitely don't have as much of a history with some of the other guys though.

Attached: 111Capture1.png (935x602, 675K)

Is fucking or getting fucked better

Getting fucked, because it happens more rarely than me fucking someone, so over time I'll start to crave it more

Attached: 111Capture11.png (1283x776, 1.08M)

>pussy feels better when they're clean
You never fucked a pussy right? Or it seems that you have had a really bad experience

Favorite position?

I'm still failing to understand what the fuck you're trying to imply, stop being an incel ffs

face down ass up

Attached: 111capture111.png (924x703, 866K)

You're such a faggot
Don't you feel a shame?

what kinda prep does assfucking require?

Guess it depends who your with. I mean anyone who's done extensive anal knows the shit factor is there, no matter what, especially if you prep together. I suggest a douche or enema followed by some use of a dildo, then leaving a decently sized butt plug in until you're with whoever your fucking, so your ass is still loose for them. Lube is also your best friend.
Plus, It took me 6 years of playing with my ass to fit almost all size toys nearly no problem, making it easier and easier to clean.

You got vids?

No webms yet and I im kinda too lazy to make them. The pictures i've been posting are all from that video.

Attached: 111capture1111.png (1166x662, 771K)

cool. sounds like fun. I hope you get all the dick you can, man

Dropbox?

Thanks bro, im gunna go do stuff in the shower now. I hope you get plenty pussy/dick/whatever you want lmao

There would be stuff id have to edit out, and as I said i can't be fucked to do that rn. Maybe one day

I've had several men cum in me. Cops, truck drivers, blue collar workers, office workers, daddies and so much more

Attached: 5bc7df7f10306e9ff0207c6d6a76d579.png (520x810, 803K)

That's hot. I wish I had a guy train me to be his bitch growing up.

I wish.

Been looking for a guy to take my anal cherry, either giving or recieving

area code?
yeah i guess i was pretty lucky looking back.

Attached: 111capture11111.png (1247x719, 943K)

not him but 480

I'm 916, 20 y/o

Attached: 1538367344559.png (1401x1600, 166K)

homos no longer recognize ass-fucking as abuse, because they've normalized it into their degeneracy.
Therefore shame isnt applicable, when they see it as ok.

AIDs

979, Texas

>I definitely don't have as much of a history with some of the other guys though.
how many guys have fucked you other than your childhood friend?

How is it abuse? Assuming it's between two people of age who are consenting because otherwise that would be rape

Attached: God Hates OP.jpg (600x673, 58K)

5 or 6, almost all use condoms tho bc I don't know 100 if they're clean or not. My friend is always allowed to cum in me tho

funny enough i hate myself too

so you think you would've been "straight" if he hadn't fucked you?

not exactly, im sure eventually i maybe have wondered into the idea. But definitely not by 5th grade.

I feel like an idiot for asking this here, but then again, you are the only people who can be useful (sometimes) on this garbage called internet. I am curious and I want to try something with guys. There are lots of sites where gays meet. My question is, will it be weird when I say I'm 35 and never had a gay experience, or should I keep that information for myself?

nah people love new people more from what ive seen

how do you find guys? I'm considering trying cock for the first time.

Thank you, user.