Whitebois should be asleep at this time

Whitebois should be asleep at this time.

Attached: f_33.jpg (1046x584, 107K)

Working people have jobs to do. Can’t be late. Of course, y’all don’t know about that.

Why are you still awake then whiteboi? Are you awake because the BBC keeps you up at night? It's okay. You can get a coffee before you go to stock shelves at Walmart.

Attached: f_40.gif (360x240, 1.04M)

Better hide that cell phone up your ass. C.O. be making his rounds soon.

post your tiny Asian penis, Tenda

Attached: 47.jpg (1024x616, 101K)

sasa
OP has an Asian micropenis

Attached: tumblr_n05u67Lem01s7u390o2_400.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Kik is dwlchatz if anyone wants to put me to bed

Attached: 1A07D967-AC1D-4C8D-9DC6-1E4A32CA9D9F.jpg (950x1315, 222K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the most tolerant goy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, fapping like a teenager boy as you once again type your little cuckold thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting CUCK that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “superior” black guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit fapping so hard as you click it that you drop your dragon dildos on the floor, but it’s ok, your wife's boyfriend will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your wife's boyfriend. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to get fucked in the ass for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a fucking nigger. Just imagine this. She married you, and then she thought you were gonna have a big dick, or make big cums or something grand, and then you became a CUCK. A pathetic whiteboi CUCK. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE BLACK COCKS.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man fapping in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Attached: 0d82f7ba48177f12a3bc89459a29d9da.22.jpg (600x337, 32K)

what are you gonna do about it, you dirty nigger, huh?

good job bumping the thread you nigger dick loving faggot

dirty faggot
kill yourself

you sound like a racist dude. not cool..

you sound like a faggot dude, not cool
kill yourself faggot scum

Attached: tumblr_mk07e3RkgC1qbrswgo1_1280.jpg (875x888, 181K)

MOAR

kill yourself faggot

a homophobe and racist on Yea Forums, wow dude how original.

can you just hang yourself already you filthy fucking nigger loving faggot bitch?

Attached: 1556608965785s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

why are you so triggered, bigot?

because fags like you ruin the world and are the reason nobody respects white guys anymore

oh ok, youre retarded. makes sense since youre a bigot and homophobe tbh. maybe you should find somewhere for people like you. 4ch is a diverse place buddy.

get AIDS and die you nigger loving faggot freak

I would be sleeping, but I had a dream about a demon girl with a long lanky body and a lot g face named Mary.

Do not stare at her eyes, for they are the eyes of a demon. If you do, she will give you her eyes, and take yours in return.

Do not stare at her eyes

you only have the same handful of insults to fall on because youre a retarded bigot with no self thought.

faggot scum
can't wait till your father finds out and beats you to death lol

does this trigger you, bigot?

Attached: Dc16bvMX4AAPVsK.jpg (1200x899, 215K)

retarded niggers getting degrees they don't deserve through affirmative action? yeah it fucking disgusts me thinking some white kid who was more deserving could have been in their place

Attached: 000701_1333312.png.635x510_q95_crop-smart_upscale.png (635x510, 97K)

lol grow up.

Attached: c5cda880ff606e51f040f53e9a391e5c.jpg (960x639, 97K)