What's your weekly grocery bill like Yea Forums...

What's your weekly grocery bill like Yea Forums? Here in leafland a conscious person pays like $100-120 for a single person. Meat is stupid expensive.

Attached: cats.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB&hl=en-GB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$40 a week

~$100 a week for a family of 4

50ish a week for two people in Louisiana in the US. Includes snacks and the occasional on sale steaks

Around 100 usd a week for 2 adults and 1 baby. Most of that spent on fresh meat/fish from local sources, not those $3 tendies you fat fucks will die from

i eat out like, 7 nights a week

so my weekly grocery bill is mostly just snacks, maybe like, $20?

Idk like $20 for 2 people.
I spend like $50 a month on cat food though.

>so my weekly grocery bill is mostly just snacks, maybe like, $20?
Yes, the gold ol days of being a 10 year old faggot. Off from school tomorrow bucko?

$30 or so

Chicken thighs, eggs, broccoli and beans are cheap

well i'm 30, but ok

Attached: facewill.jpg (400x300, 18K)

>well i'm 30, but ok
Are you also on food stamps?

about 60-70 for two vegetarians, but i steal so probably double that to be realistic

i eat out almost every night, ergo i don't buy much food

is this really so hard for you to wrap your head around?

Attached: facejokernotsure.jpg (500x224, 25K)

oh so you're fat and stupid

Then you spend far more than 20 fucking dollars you dumb jew

Interesting thread..

Family of 6, 3 adults, 3 teens. Moved from South Cali to Carolinas. Cali $250 a week, covered us 5 days, eating out the weekend.

Carolina $175. For 7 days a weeks.

Groceries
> Groceries
Has nothing to do with eating out holy fuck....
Dose not mean the dude don’t eat healthy.
> both y’all retarded af
Not even the poster

>What's your weekly grocery bill
>i eat out almost every night
Reading comprehension is hard

Attached: 1556926153653-b.jpg (497x516, 55K)

yeah it is an interesting thread too bad all the brain dead apes on Yea Forums can't stray away from posting in the same 3 threads

no one cares, fuck off.

About $100 for just me cause I eat a lot. 200 lbs of manimal meat doesn’t sustain itself.

250-300 for week and a 1/2 ish

Go fuck off then no one asked you.

since when does "grocery bill" include take out?

Since always, jew

220 a month

Last time I fucked off, I gave up your birth rights as your dad. Tell your mom IAM sorry your so mad at life for missing your birthdays

that's how much you're spending on food isn't it you mong

Because you said it, it must be true. Get the fuck outta here.
Again not poster.

mcdonalds costs me $7 per meal usually. $8 if i get a apple pie or ice cream with my food. so $8x3x7 = $168 per week per person. plus i go to starbucks and 7-11 for snacks in the afternoon. call it an even $200 per person per week.

Attached: IMG_20190825_183523.jpg (618x463, 41K)

Everyone in this thread is retarded. Grocery bill does not include restaurant food. That is why they are called restaurants and not grocery stores. Fucking idiots.

Bout 50-100 a week myself alone

I would say about 40 to 50 dollars a week. Being a pescatarian is cheap.

you're really trying to pretend to be 3 different posters to defend how retarded you are?

Wrong

I spend like 20-30 bucks a week. One guy though.

THIS

I just opened this thread that is my only post here. You're an idiot.

Agreed, simple minds are toxic..birds of a feather.....

Consume a phallus.

Attached: Missedtheplot.jpg (1440x1310, 155K)

Leafland too and yeah about $100

>800$/month for food
>Does not understand why everybody thinks hes pathetic

> Grocery bill does not include restaurant food

No shit you fucking retard

hurr durr look what le dictionary says, shut the fuck up idiot, ask anyone what they spend on groceries a week and they'll include going out into the conversation

>Making a point from a non-argument.
How bored are you?

Clearly I was responding to the people here trying to argue otherwise. Why the fuck are you responding to my comment if you agree with me? Fuck off.

Scroll up dumbass there are multiple people arguing the opposite.

No they wont because the average person isnt a retard who doesnt know the difference between groceries and take out. You are an idiot.

I can't help it if everyone you know has room temperature IQ.

Attached: 1562276336122-b.png (640x820, 558K)

>weekly shop
>not bi-weekly
Lol you clearly didn't take anything in when your mother would take you shopping

And? Did your contribution change anyone’s opinion?

>Groceries
What kind of a wealthy oil baron do you take me for?

How many Good Boy Points did you usually earn grocery shopping with mommy?

who thinks i'm pathetic? i save time by having someone else gather, prepare, and deliver my food. that's just fucking smart. don't tell me what my grocery bill is. having a job to allow yourself to pay others to do stuff you don't have time for is what society is about.

You two are just mad you eat McDonalds every night and are only realizing now your lives are miserable

>"who thinks I'm pathetic?"
>eats McDonald's every night and spends almost a grand on it

oh yeeaaahh you're so smart dude

> room temperature is 300 kelvin
> i do indeed have iq about that high
> you're not too bright

At least I am actually making a point, what the fuck are you doing? Gtfo

Wtf are you even talking about? I cook every night except sat

did you read the whole post? i pay for other people to do that work. there's no problem with that!

Ok samefag. Are you upset because you are poor and cant afford to go to restaurants?

>mr buisnessman who does fine dining for every meal hangs out on Yea Forums
yeah and taylor swift is an avid /pol/ user

What do you steal exactly?

About $300 for a week and a half to 2 weeks with 3 kids,2 teens and me and the mrs. We are very smart shoppers and that is also taking care of the friends of my kids. With them in all its about 10 women and myself.

A point to a non-argument.

I’m literally shitposting while procrastinating.

>walk into McDonalds
>"hey user! The usual?"

Attached: 1468620396487.jpg (866x838, 77K)

I never tried to imply I was a different poster you brain dead amoeba, and no I have enough money to pay for quality ingredients and cook 7 days a week

Just because you are a poor loser doesnt mean everyone else is. Thats just a coping mechanism for you to deal with the shame you feel for never accomplishing anything in your life. You deserve pity.

K cool bye

I just don't ring up everything at self checkout, I usually steal the more expensive stuff like organic foods and neat substitutes and ring up all my cheap canned foods so my receipt looks longer. It also helps to use your own reusable bags, they never question you if you have those

"I eat out in restaurants every day, i also hang out on Yea Forums to post about how wealthy i am because i don't have enough time in my life to cook food for 30-40 mins but i can hang around on Yea Forums for an hour"
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB&hl=en-GB

Not really fag here’s a screenshot to shut ur dumbass up

Attached: 84839303-7EFF-4E51-87C1-9248B2D9B56D.png (828x1792, 526K)

So what you are saying is that your food stamps pay for veg and bread but you can not afford to eat at restaurants so you lash out at people who have that luxury to make yourself feel better about being poor. Got it thanks.

>vegetarians are also thieves who steal the only thing that enables their expensive lifestyle
Mentally visualize my neuro-electrochemical impulses

450 a month for my 5 kids

Ur not getting the last post in, buddy.

That’s a ton. Just feed them cum dude.

>"haha poorie I eat out every night because I have that luxury!"
>"yeah just a 4 pack of nuggets and a quarter pounder please."

the height of luxury

on just groceries about 30-50 a week, i make big meals that i can use for lunches the next few days. general food bill for the week spikes to 70-80 with dinners and drinks out on friday and saturday

I steal because I want to, I can and have paid for it all before

I dont understand why you think that eating out means mcdonalds. That only reflects poorly on you.

70-110 I eat meat.

they are cum tbh

Why are you projecting your angst?
I think you're getting IQ confused with chromosomes. Perfectly understandable for individuals with your condition. It's a miracle you can form complete sentences.

Attached: 1558056893992-b.jpg (1062x1276, 342K)

ok, Wendy's

because nobody who is rich enough to eat anywhere that would be worth bragging about would spend their time arguing with autists on fucking Yea Forums, you've fooled literally nobody in this thread, nobody believes you, just drop it man

laughed like a clinton at trial

Usually 50-100 weekly for 3

I can't stand fat people who don't go grocery shopping and just eat out every night. The kind of fat people who always need to order way more fucking food than necessary at the drive through.

If your getting side burgers or a extra quesadilla on top of your combo meal then I hate you and I hope you fucking choke to death on your own lard you fat piece of shit.

Again this only reflects poorly on you. Last ubereats order here.

Just because you are poor does not mean everyone else is. Work harder and be smarter

Attached: 286B4ED4-88D2-4D00-86C3-C6BC4CB6E67F.png (828x1792, 1.71M)

A case of water and like 2 12 packs of ramen is under $10 but ill but more stuff if i feel like it or for a special occasion

What a sad life you must live

what the fuck is going on in this thread. How far have we come as a board where people will argue about groceries one of the most mundane things imaginable

"ey nigga yo delivery by jermaine"

>he eats this over the course of a week

also I know you're poor bc of that fucking 4 dollar tip on a 50 dollar order

I ate this in one sitting bc i was drunk

oh and you're an alcoholic? very tragic lifestyle you seem to live

I just leave it at 4 bc its same amount of work. How jealous are you that I can afford to do this whenever I want? Feels good to be envied

Attached: 96DD06F6-0F76-416A-89B8-59C3EAD7247F.png (828x1792, 1.02M)

>ubereats

won't go shopping, won't cook, can't even go pick up your own dinner.

literally only for disabled people and lazy human garbage

Is that cannibalism?

No i drink one day a week usually. I go out to a bar to buy that too, crazy right?

Attached: 0393B00C-1D50-484F-B201-3D6CC6B1AFF9.png (828x1792, 1.63M)

this
probably >300lbs tbh

Gay

I go shopping and I cook. How jealous are you? I pay poor people like you to deliver my food to me because my time is more valuable than yours and I would rather spend it on Yea Forums than driving around like a peasant.

Attached: 7C69D480-AD74-47C2-9E0E-309D55AAE9FB.png (828x1792, 1.37M)

>he thinks this will change the fact that he's a fat, lonely, alcoholic who's too stupid and lazy to cook and get his own food

no, it is U who are envious of me, the man who is better than you

your time must be very valuable to spend it on Yea Forums

Nope 6' 185 probably like 17% bodyfat. Want to see the guy I build in my spare bedroom?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How would I be an alcoholic if i only go out and drink one day a week? No wonder you are so poor if you cant comprehend that. Not like you could land any skill based job with that low IQ. Not lonely and I am a very healthy weight and look great.

this thread has devolved into a board queen talking about his spending habits to a bunch of retards

ok? I'm 6'1, 184 lbs, probably ~16% body fat, are you jealous you slimy little man?

I enjoy my free time because it can be very limited at times depending on work. 3 day weekend is nice.

I know which one I would rather be

No why would I be jealous? I am doing great

Fast food every day: 75 a week
Cookies chips soda water milk cereal a week: 25
100 total
Not too bad

>he is jealous

No still good here. Your envy fuels me.

Getting anything from uber is a clear sign of a lazy unstable man child who can't do shit for himself.

You have zero personality and zero class.There is literally nothing about having overpriced food delivered to you that is impressive in anyway.

who dafuh spends 50 on some pasta lmao

look at the driver names too. This ain't shit you write home about for damn sure

children

Pure unadulterated jealousy. Thank you for reassuring me that I did the right thing by working hard to advance my career.

It was pasta with chicken, a margherita pizza, and cheesy garlic bread with marinara. And people with disposable income that dont have to worry about how much they spend on what they want to eat is who. From a decent restaurant so was worth it.

I mean its poor people like you guys that are delivery drivers. What do you expect?

no one is jealous, especially since you live in Texas. Have fun getting shot.

>Meat is stupid expensive.
As it should be, so expensive that you can only afford it once a week.

I mean there are clearly some extremely jealous people here, be honest please. Dont need to worry about that bc live in a nice area of a major city and have a bunch of guns myself.

El paso and midland/odessa are shitholes if u arent aware

$175 for 2 adults, a 2 year old, and 2 dogs for 2 weeks. Florida.

a real city in Florida or panhandle Florida?

lol there is literally nothing for anyone here to jealous of you fucking dumb ass.

i need to open up a pasta place then bc that shits the cheapest stuff to make and people are droppn that much on ??

Obviously people here are jealous I can afford to do what I do. You can lie to me but you cant lie to yourself, you know its true.

Ever since that other guy mentioned he usually eats out theres been at least 3 poor losers REEEEEing because they are mad someone can afford to do something they cant.

i had my daily food budget down to $1.50/day at one point when I was living in Japan.
rice, meatballs and veggies stir fried for dinner, instant noodles for lunch, toast & coffee for breakfast.

Yeah pasta and pizza have crazy markup. So does everything tho.

isn't food dirt cheap in Japan? just from what I've seen on travel videos on YT

yeah it is, it's great.
at the time I was cutting costs down purely out of curiosity to see how cheap I could really live on and still enjoy it. for alcohol that month I was drinking 300yen gallon boxes of 30% shochu.
it was a good month, saved a heap of money I normally would've spent on just beer/chuhai, eating out or $15 daily snack runs to 7/11 but eventually you gotta sorta meet halfway, you know?

lol sure kid whatever you gotta tell yourself

What sort of food do you eat when you eat out?

its not unreasonable to eat out all the time, groceries are freaking expensive and its a hassle to always clean up. If you have dual incomes why not?

Well Im right so...

Massively unhealthy

Thai italian mexican 99% of the time

I pretty much just order the same things in the screenshots over and over again

Just checked my credit card account for 2018.

Family of 3. Roughly 500 dollars a month. But it looks like we also spent 1000 dollars a month eating out.

Attached: 2018summary.jpg (922x624, 126K)

you have it backwards, its way more expensive to eat out than to buy groceries.

Its $3.99 for a pound of hamburger meat. You can get buns, condiments, and toppings for 5 bucks. Thats at least 4 decent size burgers for less then price of of 1 large burger combo.

so.. salt, cheese, and chillie heavy foods?
Maybe you can afford it but it doesn't sound very healthy?

Or i can get 8 jr cheeseburgers from wendys

I cook at home 6 days a week usually, but its been a rough couple weeks at work so i havent been as good as i usually am. Definitely not sustainable forever you are 100% right

this

there isn't a single thing you can order at a restaurant that isn't marked up as fuck compared to just buying ingredients fresh.

Fair enough, I feel that.
Gl man, hope you get back into the swing of things.

Around $50-70 week for 1 here in NZ.
$100 If im pimping

Thanks man. Hoping i can reset over the long weekend and get back to it. Have a good one friend

likewise

still not more affordable

wendys got tiny burger patties dude, 8 burgers there is still only like half a pound of beef at most. Add the fries and drinks and that 20 bucks for hardly any meat and all cheep filler.

Yeah but i want a frosty and i only eat individually wrapped ketchups