Why are black "people's" IQ so low? Why are they so violent?

Why are black "people's" IQ so low? Why are they so violent?

Attached: 1560929022394.gif (300x300, 172K)

Attached: D6NaCX4WkAIsyGj.jpg large.jpg (850x900, 85K)

Attached: f241a876b35b156eaff59e56b4eceed6-imagepng.png (1173x1162, 570K)

Attached: 6e0.jpg (399x443, 54K)

They are lesser evolved by 450,000 years.

At what point does this joke become unfunny for any of you? Because as it stands your all worse than ponyfags.

Attached: a message for pol.png (1306x354, 78K)

because they dont have any accsess of good education, and if the have it, they are good nigers

See

Attached: 1399404894017.gif (324x244, 1.4M)

>>pic
>what does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread
That was the purpose of this thread; kys

>crime statistics and test scores are jokes

>That was the purpose of this thread; kys

You fags have been flooding unrelated boards and posts with your autism for years. As far as I'm (and many others) are concerned you need a quarantine board like the ponyfags got. Any autism from you outside that board = permaban. I don't come here to watch you masturbate in public. Before you respond, remember what happened to ponyfags.

And no, /b isn't the board for your cancer, neither is /pol. You've already filled the board with this exact cancer on repeat for years.

Attached: 1566867973447.jpg (230x219, 5K)

Why aren’t educated blacks with good jobs violent?
It’s almost as if the violent ones are all poor and born into a moronic culture of gangs. It’s almost as if poverty breeds violence but then you’d have nothing to cry about.

see

Only uneducated morons still think IQ is a valid measure of intellect. So removed from knowledge they don’t realize such tests have been discredited for decades. Almost like you’re a dumb white nigger. Crybaby too.

stop, newfag, it's bait and this thread is retarded

Attached: pay in hair.png (1007x1562, 824K)

see

Because they are niggers?

they are. rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites

Social factors such as poverty and marginalization (which both stem from a history of being discriminated against.).

(samefag)
This is random. Mind pointing me to the nigger-lynching board?

see

Attached: 1564449199438.jpg (832x909, 320K)

why does the nig...nog
why it is hardly baffling
why is water wet
it's in a things nature to be as it evolves to express
it is able to take on different forms based on the environment. However one must keep in mind that the constituent elements of the nog will be ever present
and thus the old adage rings true, if you but ask
around blacks, never relax

Attached: 1565500226972.jpg (340x270, 25K)

>if i redirect them to a wall of text without saying anything i win!

Because they haven't evolved. Jews are trying to rush breed as many of them into white genes before we all wipe the niggers out afterwards which we will breed the offspring with more whites to dilute the decendants out of existance.

>The one-drop rule is a legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States in the 20th century. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood) is considered black
nah. mixies stay celibate

Attached: 1561506641039.png (1000x1148, 995K)

Forced celibacy right? Let's chop those chimps balls off.

every board here is a board of peace, don't forget they still have some white blood in them and it's through no fault of their own they were born of bestiality
Maybe they could become catholic nuns or franciscan brothers, noble enterprises for the most humble of origin

Attached: 1562024118644.jpg (960x925, 77K)

My guess is the fucking bigger ghetto culture and the fact they look up to gangs

Because they stayed back in Africa for thousands of years, as ground foragers and prey animals, while the rest of humanity evolved.

Attached: Homo_erectus.jpg (288x360, 39K)