Why does everyone love this overrated bitch?

Why does everyone love this overrated bitch?
What do people find so appealing about a talentless edge lord who talks like a nigger?

Attached: Billie.jpg (750x563, 59K)

Attached: billieloglish.jpg (1024x576, 207K)

I can't fucking stand her. Her music is trash and everything I've ever heard her say is cringe. People just like gay ass shit now .

ive said it on here before and ill say it again. I dont find her really all that attractive. i dont get it either user and its not like im old?? im 22 for christ sake

The only people who like her music are kids. The hate is supposed to come from insecure neckbeards who never touched a woman before, not even in college.

Jews promote anything that can demoralize stupid white teens and get them to fuck niggers.

She's for the kid's in our society

They already do that on their own.

now I know where I saw her before

Attached: billie eilish.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Never heard od her or him till you fags talked about her/him. Her/him has a nice smile.

Obviously cause shes hot

Goddamn I’d love to pound her shitter.
duh

How is she hot? she looked like a pug with dyed hair. Those sleepy bug eyes are not an attractive feature

Wouldn't mind seeing her naked once she becomes legal in a few months, just to see what she looks like under all those baggy clothes.

Otherwise, don't care about her existence.

her music is very boring but I don't have anything against her at all

If you say you wouldn’t smash, assuming she’s legal, you are a liar. If you say she’s a good singer you are also a liar

It's a dude

Her music is trash, she's a one hit wonder that 13 year old girls think they can relate to. I wouldn't smash her, she's bug eyed and she always looks half asleep. And if it wasn't for the face, she has a disgusting manly voice that only niggers and people from the ghetto would find attractive.

fuck off to pol.

What the hell is her music even like? Never heard her, only heard OF her...

Attached: 2D02E20F-EDFB-4DFA-9BCC-8C672ECBC761.jpg (177x217, 5K)

wow everyone is so edgy, not liking something popular wow

I will for sure be cool and special now right guys? right?

>What do people find so appealing about a talentless edge lord who talks like a nigger?

Attached: be.jpg (960x953, 149K)

Why the hate for The Eyelashes

If jews are so powerful then arent they the real master race? They control everything so they must be the best

Better, no. More deceitful, insidious.

I HATE HER

fuck sakes whats with all these young dumb full of cum kids that go crazy for dumb shit!
lil [insert any name] morons XxxShittin billie eyelash
fkin hell it looks like it rose from the dead
anyone thats attracted to this must just love necro

Literally who?

yes, no one wants to admit it tho

you're an idiot

lol checkmate

It's not that bad. I think the chicks music is bleak and boring, but at the very least it isn't this cheap pop culture shit without any lyrical value. It sucks that truly awful music from cunts like Nicki Minaj has become more normal these days.

Why do I never see her smile? Does she have depression?

Attached: 1566952500591.jpg (528x792, 300K)

Checked.

shills man. they are eating up what the mainstream media pushes. record label puts money into her, they market her, pay stations to push her and they build someone popular to make them more money. sure, she will get rich as well, but them, even more.

We
Want
To
Fuck
Her

Clearly

Tbh I find her really attractive but it's like a car crash, fucked up but ydont wanna look away

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

omg meme queen

Ye ikr. She's like the kinda bitch ywanna be wholesome with but we all know yud jus bend her over and destroy her