I just took 5 mg of melatonin, what should I expect? I don't plan on falling asleep soon

I just took 5 mg of melatonin, what should I expect? I don't plan on falling asleep soon

Attached: melatonin.jpg (1400x1400, 129K)

You will become a nigger

oh fuck

Attached: 1491652857752.jpg (959x538, 129K)

You realize there's a difference between melatonin and melanin, right?

>5mg
You took a dose for geriatric men with hormonal imbalances.
If you're young enough to post here, then you've overdosed and it won't actually do anything for you as it will simply be flushed out.

A healthy young adult should take between 0.5 and 1.5mg about 12 hours before they want to fall asleep. It is not the melatonin that makes you sleep, but rather the byproducts.
The only exception to this seems to be in case of jet lag.

it's crap, I don't know It depends everyone is different.

Hallucinations, profuse sweating, intense nausea, projectile vomiting, explosive diarrhea, bleeding gums, bloody nose, joint pain, restless legs, and vertigo.

You took way too much.

Uh oh.

Attached: soul-man-original.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Expect to be fapping like hell after tossing and turning for a couple of hours

Oh fuck you lol

According to the description, don't operate heavy machinery in the next 4 to 5 hours.
It usually makes me sleep for 4 hours

This is OP after doing a bit of research I have decided to stay up for at least the next few hours to see if anything trippy happens

i used to dose on melatonin since before you guys were born try jacking off eat half the bottle put the rest on your balls

It makes you drowsy like when you're naturally tired. That's it, plus 5 grams is too much. You're not going to feel wasted...

Melatonin wont do anything but make you sleep.

You're gonna feel drowsy. And groggy in the morning. Most people take too much melatonin - try 2-3 mg (half a tablet) 30 minutes before bed for good results.

literally nothing but if you take like 8 more and stay awake you might feel something

fuck you and nice dubs

Attached: 1518322932719.jpg (1440x2560, 827K)

I started taking this a couple months ago

You have to take it when you're about to go to bed. If you aren't then it won't do anything. If you go to bed now it will make it easier to fall asleep more quickly. Also I've noticed it gives you more vivid dreams.

Niggerz

Attached: 20190805_011844.jpg (1080x1028, 506K)

Also idk what the fuck these idiots are saying, 5mg is not a overdose it's the recommended dose that's right on the fucking bottle..

placebo, dose shit all.

rip OP

dummy, it's for resetting your sleep schedule. you're supposed to take it like 1-2 hours before you intend to sleep, and actually go lay down to sleep

>serious response
5mg really doesn't seem like a lot, usually i'll take 20mg

It affects everyone differently.

I take 10mg, anything less does nothing for me.

About ~90 minutes later I'm sleepy.

Agree with the other user about the vivid dreaming.

you less you take, the better. apparently.

Agreed, start off small and increase, not vice-versa.

Take 30 mg for 30 days straight. Enjoy...