Why are niggers so shit at literally everything?

why are niggers so shit at literally everything?

Attached: black-guy-small-dick-5.jpg (650x900, 80K)

You know, that dick gets bigger if you suck it.

why are people like you so shit at accepting people of a different colour

Attached: 1567345841633.jpg (1000x794, 43K)

Almost every encounter I've had with a black person is either aggressive or passive aggressive so the question is why they're so shit at accepting people of a different color. The black people who have not behaved this way toward me were all women that were attracted to me, that or they were at work typically with a manager in view. So they're only doing it when something is in it for them in the first place, the question of morality or decency doesn't seem to enter into it.

And no, I don't accept rationalizations concerning periods of history during which I was not yet alive. Hell, I don't even know my southern heritage before 1890 because my grandmother got disowned for having a kid with a Native American. Why? Because the government back then would have used it as a blank check to take everything they owned, she didn't even tell us until like 1998 because she still thought they'd literally come to California and seize our houses and bank accounts.

So I don't even understand who's side I fucking count as to begin with. Fuck it. You'll just do it based on what I look and sound like anyway, liberals are as bigoted as everyone else if not moreso for their mental gymnastics allowing them a total lack of shame.

Attached: 1567106203841.jpg (1079x947, 488K)

>Almost every encounter I've had with a black person is either aggressive or passive aggressive

You ever think it’s because you’re an asshole?

>Almost every encounter I've had with a black person is either aggressive or passive aggressive

Hmmmm, I wonder what the common variable is in all those encounters.

> (you)

Ever considered that you're the asshole?

LOL.

niggers are the common variable because his interactions with whites aren't all bad even though he is still there

No. I've tried various approaches, it doesn't matter, their hatred was openly given to them by their friends and family. They don't even think it's weird, they think everyone else is like them.

Black people younger than 50-60 who don't have an immediate use for my presence. Oh, and they have to be from the USA, Haitians are nice. They slaughtered their white masters to gain freedom entirely on their own, they slaughtered even the women and children. Come over to USA and get a job as a security guard or something and suddenly they're just a nice person with a weird French accent.

It's funny, Mexicans say out loud they wanna reconquer everything south of the Feather River from whites yet somehow they can be polite enough I don't dread calling them on the phone.

Attached: 1562355628928.jpg (700x875, 97K)

Black people Pont out the difference in Color Race and Creed more than any other people ... so thare the ones being the Hippocrates realy open up your eyes bro

>be me
>take ur first acid trip (dosage unknown) and stare at ur cat for 8 hours wondering why tf it is so content with being content.
>come to the realization that animals only worry about living ‘in’ the present moment until they have to start worrying ‘about’ the present moment.
>come to an understanding that I’m an evolved ape-like animal no different than u or u the only difference is we are aware of our own existential existence so we fret in feeling the need to label life with meaning instead of realizing life itself is the meaning
>realize that ur alive air taste good oxygen is literally a drug.
>go on reddit /depression and tell people if you cry about life being so terrible then sewer slide urself bc 7 billion is a lot of people.

>conclusion:
I may have developed schizophrenia

Attached: A58FD020-AD6F-4202-B1A7-FFC359486A71.jpg (600x597, 64K)

fuck off to /pol

k

Same. No matter how friendly/neutral I approached the situation. 2 black ppl have been friendly to me out of hundreds. Fuck this life.

please send me pictures of naked fat black men
Chai#9640

Attached: a-big-black-chub-cub-14.jpg (640x480, 39K)

1) Their Average IQ is 86
2) They act and rationalize like children all thru their adult lives.
3) They simply cannot handle complex tasks, problems or situations.
4) They are predisposed to criminal and/or anti-social behaviours for reasons 1-3 above.

Conclusion: Blacks are incompatible with White European Culture. The biggest mistake our forefathers made was bringing them here to harvest cotton and sugar cane.

m-more...