I’m 27 years old

I’m 27 years old
I’ve done a lot, seen a lot and now I’m over it.
Everything’s so boring these days.... is this all life is? Rinse and Repeat for another 40 years, Retire and wait to die. Fuck that!!! I’m going out on top! Welcome to the 27 club!

Attached: 5B411BF8-DBDC-4596-8AE0-750FE7238B2F.png (1024x1017, 1.18M)

WoW Classic is really fuckin fun dude. Check it out.

are you me?

Go to Japan. Most places are ass and yeah this world is a fucking boring waste. However japan has it down my dude fucking check it out pls
Ease user

Start a family if you have the guts, faggot,

At least it doesnt seem like anyone will miss you.

Join the 27 club the right way, take drugs till you die, or take drugs and blow your head like the legends

On a more serious note, don't kill yourself. Life can be amazing if you give it a chance. Keep living user

>life not half way over yet
>shucks is this all there is to life
Ya sure kid

Pay attention
Life is better when you pay attention to it. Being bored is entirely your fault

Things get better and if they don't you can be guaranteed that they will, at the very least, change.

loser...i would only go to japan if i was guarenteed to get some jap pussy

Travel to foreign country actively at war. Join the military. Fuck some people up on your way out of this world.

Boring people are always bored.

Do it op stream it

Loser they actually respect themselves and dont sleep with fat fags like you. Go to Germany or another shit teir country for ez pussy

yup

everyone saying "rinse and repeat" in 2019 should kill themselves
>these posts are fiction and falsehood
kill yourself

Go commit an hero

Attached: 207111B0-1BE5-4FE7-B127-5EFC805D01AD.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

nobody joined that club better than kurt and you know

Boi, take advantage of the system rise to the top and have the best life you can. I'm a simple man, I'm a brick layer, I love spending time with my family, friends, online life, I take part in politics and shit like that. I'm fine with the "boring life, because I don't think on an individualistic level, I think about my family and the people around me. That makes me happy. We are all different.

Attached: download (2).jpg (181x278, 12K)