I said I wasn't going to get high today

I said I wasn't going to get high today

I made it to 10:40 am

How's your morning going?

Attached: ball.jpg (761x960, 133K)

late afternoon in EU. wished I could get high, but have random test coming up. all in all pretty good

Nice

Attached: 0BE5D4DA-D7FB-4CBE-A84F-57AB9CAACBBE.jpg (607x1080, 73K)

Started a new job last Monday, havent smoked in about 2 weeks, been pounding water ever since because I need to get drug tested in order to test drive the vehicles I work on. Honestly doing quite well without smoking, but once I pass my physical, Im going to get my medical card and 420 blaze it

that sucks, it's legal here but some places will still test

Be careful the job doesn't still test, it's legal here but places like that still can test drivers.

The laws are so fucked up on it now.

Thankfully Im not a "driver", but a technician. And judging by the guys that are actual drivers, Im in no danger of being randomly tested, but Im in a state where medicinal is legal and the test i have to pass is a state one, so Im confident in my safety. Thanks for looking out for me though bro!

It's not that hard OP, c'mon dude

Already high lmao

Didn't make it to 7:30 a.m.

Attached: 15673498922085351467590313195746.jpg (2160x2160, 1.01M)

Tf do you care if you get high or not smoke weed errday 420 blaze it faggit

Attached: 1425317396316.png (500x488, 370K)

Its sunday. Today was made for smoking bud my friend. Dont let it control you so much. Honestly if you cant handle it you should quit. It always freaks me out to hear people say they had to quit cold Turkey tho. Why dont you have more self control? Like people who dont drink at all? I'm like is that for your safety or for mine? Wtf is wrong with you where you cant stop getting fucked up once you start? Every time you do a substance you need to black out? This Is a mental illness

It is an illness. Marijuana is one of those things that makes you feel great without really destroying your health. Some wounds cut too deep my friend, I cant seem to stop if I have any on hand.

woke up at 10:40
need to clean my room today
cleaned up garbage
thats good enough

>without destroying your *physical* health.

You need to smoke 1000 joints at the same time in max 15 minutes if you want to die of a weed overdose also smoking weed cause 0 damage to the brain unless you are a teenager and is less dangerous for your lungs than a badly ventilated house or driving on the highway, only your teeth are in danger of being fucked up and your stomach if you swallow your spit too much

lol

ya it probably is, but looking up doesn't appear very appealing either.

i agree, trying to portion it out, or just not do it while it's there doesn't seem to work very well

I smoke 16 weed a day and nothing makes me cringe more than the 420 bl4ze Jok3r w33d g4ng memes please stop

agree

Bro I got high the moment my eyes opened lmao

keep it up user i had to stop for 60 days while looking for a job, got said job and they dont drug test anyone yea boi been blazing this week and last it was worth it user

Straight edge fag here. I had to quit drinking and doing most my drugs of choice cold turkey cause they were getting in the way of life. After I got sober I decided to try and have a beer one day with a friend and just hated the taste. Now I just can't drink anymore. I can still smoke but I only do it on occasion because I prefer to be permabaked than just a lil giddy high.

I made it to 13:30.

Oh well.

Protip - just get high at weekends boys. Friday and Saturday nights AFTER you have got all your shit done that day.

Went out and had a few beers and to IHOP with a high school buddy I hadn't seen in 8 years last night, found out after I introduced weed to him back in the day he kept smokin. Cool.

I quit smoking weed myself about two months back, I have only been doing thc cartridges in an Ooze vape pen. The high is fantastic and immediate, and it makes me less groggy and I have less of the short-term memory loss. Will probably vape forever as long as my guy keeps selling carts.

I want to quit myself, but I know I’m gonna smoke shortly after this post