My daughter was just stillborn... I don't think I know how to deal with this

My daughter was just stillborn... I don't think I know how to deal with this.

Attached: cad-20080602-358b1.x76493.jpg (625x790, 120K)

Free abortion nigger. You don't have any stain on your soul.

put her back up in there... second time's the charm

Attached: 1542633606662.jpg (1920x1271, 305K)

I'm sorry, user :(
Don't listen to this nigger, and don't check his trips.

Spiritually, there can be multiple explanations.

She made a mistake by choosing that life and now made a different decision.

Or it was your path for this life to be confronted with this.

Maybe the thing that will comfort you is that she is not worse off than if she had been born into your family.

Dodge a bullet user, don’t need to worry about a nig destroying her innocence now.

Maybe you're not supposed to have kids. You have victim status.

You did the right thing by turning to Yea Forums instead of the counseling services the hospital referred you to.

Attached: 374DACC7-545B-4387-90CD-6750F6AA6EC2.jpg (480x360, 29K)

At least she was born, nigger. There's some people, like me, who were never were.

Imagine the brat and the wife being a stupid bitch and having to serve time in prison over a lie.

see
and go to a professional for actual help. also sorry for your loss user.

Checked FPBP

Hey my trips did nothing wrong he has Catholic absolution over some powerful shit and victim status. The rabbit hole was a shitty movie he can just get the fuck over it and knock up another whore

Philosophically it's semen.

Ok, that made me laugh.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

timestamped pic of dead baby or gtfo

Do you actually think OP is telling the truth?

Really sorry for your loss. You should go see a professional therapist. It's one of those things that will take a lot of time to get over, but you will get there. Sending love your way.

Me again (same guy as in the linked post).

It also could be that the circumstances aren't right yet, and she will return to you later.

Attached: iwillbebacklater.jpg (712x776, 421K)

Now, we're talking !

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

Or he could watch the rabbit hole on dvd i stead of going to get i trouble with those faggots

Counseling therapy right here

That’s terrible op.
It may not seem like it but the two of you will get thru it.
I know I sounds callous but keep trying.

You know what b is shit these days people just don't troll anymore

Yes, did they let you keep it? If so sharpie in pooper + timestamp

Its just nsture/god/fate telling you your Gene's aren't good enough to exist anymore.

Kek

Yea Forums is back to back trolls and reverse trolls

That happened to my friend.
Sorry to hear this happened to you.

What if she was the next Anne Frank nobody liked that bitch in school

Good one

Fate didn't care for Anne Frank much either.

I do

This shit is dated and doesn't help anymore and this type of comment is kind of rude and insensitive and almost patronizing.
Someone lost their baby. They don't need some fucknut coming in all like "oh she wasn't ready yet I guess but shell come back lolol"
Like fuck you and anyone like you. It's not even that you have these beliefs which is annoying, it's that you're taking a mourning parent as an opportunity to feel like Wiseman.

I actively post very leftist shit and very alt right shit just to stir the pot.

Aborto gratis negroes no hay macha sobre tu façaoinable alma.

Attached: gus-fring-better-call-saul-season-4.jpg (2000x1333, 509K)

Loss

You mean fiction or divine justice?

Trips of Truth are checked

Usually stillborn is an indicator or poor health and something seriously wrong with the make up of child. If child was carried to term and delivered it's like you'd have a special needs child that would change you life not necessarily for the better. Stillborn is the body's natural way of saying this isn't right let it go.

Work fast. You'll need this, but won't have to bother with condoms.

Attached: KY2oz1_480x480.jpg (202x480, 12K)

It's funny because it's true

If you are a MAN - Support your wife, you will deal with this through time. She can never need you more.
If you are a Femanon? - Reach to your family for support and advice.

Either way... Greave, it is your right. do whatever you feel is needed. remember, forget, is is your choice.

She got what was coming over way or another. If devine justice were a thing there wouldn't be any Anne Frank phenotypes left

I find that it's the best thing to realize for coping right off the bat. I'm sorry for OPs loss that bullshit is going to be painful.

People have abortions all the time. He's a good person for not aborting.

Trips has spoken the all mighty truth.

Free Abortion.

Amen user. That guy's a massive faggot.

You don't let go of your kid or family you love. I fucking hate that frozen bullshit. Letting go is fucked up advice right off the bat it's like fuck you here's an alternative answer

Shit dawg, don't just greave, full suit of armor that bitch up.

You are just simply unworthy. You child isn't "coming back". You just lost because your weak. Your wife is obviously weaker and unfit to bear humans. You should spend the rest of your worthless lives in mourning for the mess you've made of a simple pregnancy. You're both horrible people.

Attached: smile.jpg (300x209, 30K)

Good.

just have another kid then

Attached: 5001fedd88480.jpg (360x328, 104K)

Fuck yes!

Make another one and tell your dumb cunt to make it right this time

To prevent this in the future.

Attached: scissors off dick.gif (407x234, 181K)

Another couple of pedophiles that won't be abusing their child. There is a God.

What's so bad about stillborn? You don't have to feed it or hear it scream, and you get a free fleshlight. Pretty sure ur just a pessimist.

It's actually all the religions superior to christianity and mormons too

the best way to deal with this situation is to kill yourself

Celebrate like a normal person dipshit.

This is the kind of rude fucked up shit he's going to hear in therapy.

Cancer fuck off. The edgy comedy was already established in good taste to allow OP to cope correctly. Have some respect

OP here, thanks everyone for making me smile a bit.

Honestly? The coping you're going to hear is gonna be fucked up yoga shit or the frozen song. Both are rude things you deserve better.

I'm sorry for your loss.

There's nothing I can say. People offer a moment of silence for things like these.

Have you tried margaritas and cupcakes with little “congrats” signs for the bullet you just dodged?

The bullet will be forever lodged in my heart.

With a shitload of cringe like that I’d say it’s better off never having been born.

Yeah, I read it on some mummy blog once and have always wanted to use it.

/thread

>probablyfake.png