Is Hebephilia and Ephebophilia bad?

Is Hebephilia and Ephebophilia bad?

Attached: 1567137885659.jpg (1079x1309, 544K)

well that is pedophilia so yeah, but that girl looks likes shes 19 so

Hebe is

Ha it’s literally not pedophilia. I think that’s op’s point.

English isn't your first language is it?

post more idk

nope

Why does her crackhouse have a sand floor?

Attached: EP4-scn18-013.jpg (673x1000, 114K)

boardwalk....

crackhouse

get a gf/wife of your age,and you will be set

>well that is pedophilia
No it is not, retard.

She looks 18+ to me.

>Quads of sandpeople

Fun fact: 'murricans don't realise, that america is NOT the whole world. In germany the legal age where you can have sex is 14. Hell, a friend of mine is 22 and his gf is 17 and smoking hot.

'Murrica: where girls look 25, super hot and busty, but are 17 and you are a pedophile and in jail now.
Country of redneck-hillbillies.
"Yeh but we have freedom and guns"

I'm 44 so no

Hatin’ from outside the club

Attached: C9D41476-3B40-49E7-A493-9A1430E6B3BC.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Yeah but it is still extremely dangerous in Germany to be an adult in a relationship with a minor. You're basically standing one foot in jail the whole time. Source: Fren got in a whole lot of trouble after his only slightly younger-than-him gf decided she didn't like him anymore.

I have a 15-18 limit.
No more no less

They could pass for 30 year old never mind under age. Why do you like old people?

Actually yes :-D Kinda hating on the US right now. There was a time where I loved america and thought that it was way superior to countries in europe. The older I got and the more I leardned, I realised (to my disappointment) that the US is really backwards on a bunch of issues, like legal age of consent for example.

That's a good point, but I wouldn't say that it is "extremely dangerous". You need the permission of the parents of the underaged partner. If they are okay with that, no court will convict you. Get that on paper and you are a-okay.

> is Hebephilia bad?
Yes
>is Ephebophilia bad?
In most cases yes, ephebophilia is about young people between the age of 15 and 19 usually.

In both cases, it's perfectly normal to feel the attraction of a girl, when their body has started to transform to a woman, and show sexual characteristics (especially considering the current shitty trends that girls of that age follow and dress up like sluts)

Is it 'good' though? I'd say no. Asking such a thing in Yea Forums, means you are probably over 30 and seek people with the same mindset because the girls in the nearby highschool give you a boner.

If you are that old, yeah, you shouldn't look at the kids, it is bad for both you and them. If you are 20 and just found out about Yea Forums, go fuck a 18 year old, and enjoy yourself

It's straight cuck.

Unironically I approve of society protecting these women. It's the minimum protection they get.

i like your style

Ephebophilia isn't imo, it wasn't too long ago normal dudes where having kids with women in their late teens.

>Being attracted to young women of child bearing age.
>Being a fag.

pick one

elii.cc(slash)7mvv

He can't even get in bro

It's Called being 'Super Straight' we like like Girls more then Fag Normies that comply with lie's to socially fit in and Typically has a slam pig for a wife

Lmao plz STFU

Attached: 1566989251677.jpg (2049x1536, 1000K)

Both are cool imo.

As Shakespeare once said, "There are two types of men: the ones lusting after hot 14 year-olds and the ones telling themselves they don't find them attractive, and anyway, even if they did, the girls they're lusting after are definitely 19."

Attached: britney-spears-14-anos-foto-01.jpg (620x933, 123K)

It's perfectly natural to be attracted to a female who is sexually able to reproduce. That is just nature. It is not perfectly acceptable to fuck a 13 year old just because she's had her period, though.

Why not