Hi Yea Forumsros, I need your help

Hi Yea Forumsros, I need your help
Yesterday I sucked my friends dick and he had red dots on it similar to the pic.
Could I have HIV?

Attached: 1084195-b3abfa50-702b-49bc-ad50-7cad3fc47ecf.jpg (479x512, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/balanitis/
youtu.be/qFd3QgvHXrI
youtu.be/Q5SxOEC1luA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show your tits or gtfo

OFC You have AIDS. Now KYS

Degenerate

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-234720.png (972x974, 664K)

clearly OP is a faggot.
gays pass around aids more than anything.

its 100% aids. now show tits

You got herpes for sure

of course you could have HIV. But that's not how it looks like.

might be fungus

Am a girl so fuck off cuck

show dick faggot

prove that you're a woman . . .

Thats fungi. But yeah aids is not visible and its also sintompless. The only simpton you can have is if you get very sick for a couple of days in a 4 weeks or so.

Thank you, someone is actually fucking usefull here

nhs.uk/conditions/balanitis/

HIV doesn't make your dick look weird the same way other STDs do. It's a systemic infection like the flu, not a local one. If he has something that looks like this it's more likely to be herpes, or it could be a skin disease or something else. I once looked like that after using a cock ring that was way too tight.

fuck off now

Attached: CockSuckers.webm (720x1280, 478K)

Fuck you too, and btw i have at least clean and beautiful dick for those sexy lips.

did you swallow his load?

I kinda have that too and it doesn't really go away.

It comes and goes, anybody got rid of it?

Haha, I only do favors for favors

Yeah, I already did the hard work so why shouldn't I finish it nicely

Uh oh

...what?

Your a bad bad gurl

Sheeeit woman, my gf is also browsing this site and if i show you my stuff she could easily notice that it is mine. I can write you only this, when she have the first taste, she has become addicted to blowjobs regardless of her 5 ex-s bf before me

Just messin with you

it's not contagious

You guys are some horny motherfuckers huh?
haha
All I am saying is that I am good at what Iam doing

Yeast infection (thrush)... can be picked up from others and comes on quickly.

really gross looking as dicks go but sad to say that rotted, zombie-ish looks like acid or bacteria is slowly eating its way into the cock look is probably just friction burn. judging from the purpura on his glans and corona, you must have sucked the almighty megashit out of his penis

Just when I see a purdy mouth

Comon babe gives us the precious.

Sure buddy
Keep bursting your ego anonymously online
No proof, No game

Thank god I hope so

Candida.google it

Haha, i'm pretending to be young, i don't have a gf but i do have a wife. Anyway, thangz Yea Forumsro it's nice to see someone who is not that retarded. Wait what??? I'm 12 and wut is this?

No that's normal. It's more common in uncircumcized men.

Cool, he was uncircumcized

Haha, you would have to try a little harder than just a sweettalking me
I aint no twitch thot

You are going with the poster who can't consistently misspell symptom?
You deserve what you have contracted.

Chill, I get that not everyone has English as their first language so I don't care about misspelling on a word wide web

It's a sign that the free info offered is worse than useless.
You be you, though. You type almost as badly.

thanks asshole, hope you are doing well

Do you like romantic atmosphere?

Attached: romantic_soul.png (641x721, 809K)

Well... it depends on the mood I quess
but to be honest I am more into "danger" like doing it in public or rough sex

Gives us the precious...

Attached: Untitled.png (641x768, 389K)

How dare you pedoladypredator, i've wrote you before that i'm 12, and wut is this? Haha

that is still you? haha

Yea Forumsro, start me cult or something where i'll be a goddess and then I migh share something (Not full nude, still not a twitch thot)

Yea. i'm bored a lil' bit. So...would you generous to us and show us your loli tits? ;)

I don't know what the fuck is happening in this thread
but I smell bait

that's fungal infection "candida's"

Fug it Yea Forumsro, you didn't have to write that, it wouldn't be fun m8. WTF

Need more material gurl...

Attached: 1567214526898.jpg (1080x1515, 149K)

haha, is 34B a loli size?

Why, yes, how could you tell??? This is example from some heroic femanon

Attached: 4chanb1.jpg (1728x1864, 1.51M)

You want some instagram level super model pics or some random stuff (More natural haha)

A bit of thrush ol’ boy

Well, I have smaller nips haha

ey, i need to ask you something...are you always taking pics from the dicks you've processed?

Honestly, if you don't get checked at a clinic for STD's based on what Yea Forums says, you're retarded.

I found this one online under "red dots on dick"
I though it was obvious

*that you've processed
Fuck, i hate my misspeling grammar errors

That would be a good start

I'll just to make sure, just wanted to get some hope

It is obvious for some of us, as you can see we have some faggots that dosen't relize this sentence:"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Good, was about to feel real bad for your next partner, which looks like it might be someone from this board.

Pic from my instagram
Now fast Yea Forumsrother! Build me a cult my virgins
haha

Attached: 67879606_649143328822628_3035365672038729060_n.jpg (834x834, 114K)

Btw, i fuckin dare you to call me a kid

sounds like you should just get a boyfriend if you are worried about STD's

Actual retard. That's fuckin boring whe you're young. Bog-standard autism.

Well, guys my age are dicks/taken/gay

sounds like a you problem them, sorry you don't value your health

Op here, that answer wasn't me

date older? it's not very weird lots of girls did it at my school

Well I would if I wasn't 1.55m and didn't look like a fuckin 13 year old

Oh gurl just wait

ask friend for set up?

>i fuckin dare you to call me a kid
KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER KIDDIE DIDLER

Attached: kid_fucker.jpg (660x371, 26K)

pure humor

this, it's most likely a fungal infection

still waiting

Had to work with what I got in stock

While you wait
youtu.be/qFd3QgvHXrI

Exceedingly unlikely. Even if he has it, you'd have to either have an open sore in your mouth or swallow gallons of his cum to have even the slightest chance of picking it up.

Or maybe he has aids from a previous whore/stud and now you've got it too for gobbling up his seed. AAAAHAAAAHAHAHA

That's false. HIV transmission is keyed far more to black people than it is to homosexuality.

Some more of my beaty

Attached: 69126125_2292066604247190_8640544483104964566_n.jpg (1080x1350, 220K)

Attached: 52864529_2325711371088042_3320215148093767680_n (1).jpg (1080x1920, 230K)

He isn't that kinda guy

if she is smoking cigarettes, than she is mature enough to suck a cocks
by John Travolta

Op here
Hahaha

haha, still 12 here, and wut is this?

Dude, I love you twelve
can I call you twelve?

youtu.be/Q5SxOEC1luA
Its late but check back later ill clean it up and throw in the other pics rome wasnt built in a day...

Yes.

haHAA

Call me whatever you like, but if you're gonna post different thread in the near future and call for twelve, and if i'm in that thread, i'll respond my confirmation. Deal?

Omg, I love you so much
hahahha!

You got your self a fucking deal baby! haha

I'm sorry because i didn't manage to make some hq bait in your thread, and it's all thanks to this user
see

Attached: 1555144316890.gif (270x270, 930K)

This might get some incels to flock to the precious
Btw im seven.. .Im not adding that man cringe thing in any thing I make...

I would love to meet you 2 guys, you seem like cool Yea Forumsros
Have a good lifes

I wish you much love, luck and blessings in your life, also best regards from Croatia (twelve)

Well you know my tube so check in sometime and say high...

Attached: 1fda5200dbf4c669761b962e842b9e6328223024668e26c15dd5014b20c89113.png (873x794, 620K)

>no tits
>no timestamp

Is Yea Forums really this retarded now?

Next time you know the rules...

Attached: 35f64dad33e2cc908839287b2a94e190fd9d7de481a9441b05c97819aa7f2f33.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

JFC, don't you see what is this thread about??? We're having some sort of fun time over here, without bbc, cuck, incel, and that type of shit

user, where is Part 1?

Damn Yea Forums really is that retarded.

Yes, you're going to die.

Not retarded, it's Yea Forumstardet

That’s PPV you gay fagggot, you’ll get around the bellend of your dick, you dick licker

you need to go baaack, baaaack to reddit

No, never been there or on fb,ig, and other stupid social censored sites meine negger

you have to look in videos precious

1. why do you suck rottening cock?

2. you stupid?

3. looks like a fungus. You probably have it in your mouth now!

a guy posing, and posting his own dick. so obvious

nice titties

that pic is herpes

it's herpes and there's no cure, you just get "breakouts" every so often

what country you live in?

It’s Petchiae

Petechia

It's busted capillaries from sucking too hard dumb shit.

ITT only retards don't know how to recognize bait thread

Just fuck off, this thread is over anyway. I didn't want to post my tits online, couze why should I? Would it help anyway? It wouldn't I could act as gay male. It wouldn't change a single thing about my question.

Sometimes I see those on my cock, usually after it's been hard for a long time. Balanitis seems to be the legit answerthanks to this user. So it's just like, an irritation of the penis tip.

imagine sucking a cock without a condom, the actual fuck OP. Are you wanting the bug?

Attached: breeding-hole.jpg (840x717, 58K)

so you are a faggot after all

Gross, look at all that blood. Why doesn't someone clean it? How weird is nature that blood remembers it has to be in a heart to survive so it makes a perfect heart shape!

sure, whatever you wish for..

Forgive me, father, for I have sinned

looks like eastern europe to me

Hopefully fucking fag

thats what you get for being a whore. Now live with your deserved aids and shut up.

No question, you got AIDS from your faggot friend.

I can do u a fav if u gonna do me one ;)

HIV wouldn't manifest this quickly

HIV wouldn't be around if we weren't breeding in the first place.
Fuck, overpopulation kills more, HIV at least gets rid of some of you degenerates and fags at least don't breed.

sheesh to the dude, he should get that checked before having sex.

Madi?

post feet

Looks like a fungal infection.

yes you have hiv aids and cancer along with various other stds now pls kys