Hey Yea Forums, what would you do with an extra $1000/month in your pocket?

Hey Yea Forums, what would you do with an extra $1000/month in your pocket?

I have a pretty good income, so I'd probably save half of it and put the other half into savings.

Attached: YANG_WAVE_300px-1.gif (300x289, 259K)

Buy more weed and cocaine

I'd move the fuck out of Ohio and actually be able to start my life WHILE working my part time job.

Attached: tumblr_mjzw9hoYVV1s0aiyzo1_500.png (428x698, 19K)

If someone offered me $1000 extra a month, they should be PRESIDENT.

i would buy food and water in preparation for economic collapse

Watch as the value of the dollar plummets.

Yang gang 2020

Yeah, weed is a good buy. Not so sure about the coke though.

Where about in Ohio? I'm from Cleveland Heights.

apply it to the resultant increase in product costs

Amherst, live with my Grams to help her out. I was born in Portland, so it would be nice to have the funding to up and move for once.

Why would the value of the dollar drop? UBI doesn't add to the money supply.

Attached: 1551153841751.jpg (350x350, 24K)

these two are big brains, they actually understand economics

How are you gonna pay for that?

By taxing companies like Amazon who yknow, don't pay taxes. It's M.A.T.H.

Attached: 29718000_213351102753905_258004732784672768_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Nice image, but your faggotry continues to shine. There's no way a company like amazon would pay enough taxes for ubi

Well, Amazon made over a Trillion last year, and Google, Wal-Mart, and other major companies would be paying taxes towards it to give back to the people. Not just Amaz0nk.

Pic is you now.

Attached: 4a3.jpg (637x476, 39K)

You don't think, for example, McDonald's might raise the price of a quarter pounder if everyone's walking around with an extra $1000? They might have to raise their wages to make coming to work worth it, because some people would just stay home with $1000 a month. McDonald's would have to raise their prices, passing that onto the consumer...who has $1000 extra themselves...I don't know, maybe the whole thing would even out. I'm not an economist, but I'm just skeptical it would instantly make life better that simply.

In b4 "don't eat at McDonalds/gross" etc. That's just a simple example.

Give half of it to my dad and masturbate and eat pizza every day.

Neetbux stay neetbux.

How much money do you give your Dad now?

see The point is, if businesses are no longer profitable the same way they are now, they will shut down. Even if it's a quarter of PROFIT not INCOME, they would most likely shutter and/or have massive layoffs

Right and as they increase prices then taxes for them can go up and so will ubi, it should hit a balance point...
Doing nothing is not going to work

>> Implying McDonald's is going to be employing people 5 years from now.

One of these order kiosks costs about 3k a piece. The cooks will be the only ones left, and even they'll be replaced by robots before too long.

It's like 100 dollars a month for just my room and no financial support. Got medically declined from the Air Force earlier this year so I'm fucked out of that even though I scored reasonably high.

Though what I'm doing now isn't a bad job, it's just commissions though.

and my point is, earth and the USA are going to shit anyway regardless, so why would it matter to give people 1k a month anyway 8D

Attached: Good+work+akko+_1aa3e789aab544a5d794a356826d8828.jpg (422x360, 38K)

> so I'd probably save half of it and put the other half into savings
> save half ... half into savings

I would divide my extra 1000 into fourths, putting a quarter into savings, the other quarter into a bank account for savings, another quarter into my piggy bank with the rest of my savings, and the other quarter under my bed where I keep my savings.

Attached: 1545938970421.jpg (495x1024, 78K)

i'm in shaker

Because greedy corporations will know that people have more disposable income and know that they can get away with charging more for things since people have all that extra money laying around.

nihilistic liberalism at its best. try to make the world better not accelerate its demise

I'm in Ohio. We are in the same boat. Sick of this place.

>Electing Trump

>Hey Yea Forums, what would you do with an extra $1000/month in your pocket?
under yang's plan? spend it all on half the things that government social services used to pay for but don't because he shut them down to fund his idiotic "UBI" "plan". and then spend an extra grand out of my own pocket on the other half.

Pretty responsible, but maybe you should also open a savings account and save some up in there.

To each his own. I would cut the bills up into 1/8 their original size and place each bit in a tiny purse which I would bury deep under the sea floor.