Got back from work where everyone fucking hates me...

Got back from work where everyone fucking hates me. Got told by a 14 year faggot cunt that the boss was talking about firing me.
>work at little caesers
Been told how shitty my life was
I dont have bad days, I have bad weeks. Everyone around me has a girlfriend or a relationship of some sort. Even the kids I knew in 7th grade who were stinky and retarded have girlfriends. Why the fuck does everyone have friends, or girlfriends. Literally everyone has a relationship

Attached: 1567191023358.jpg (1059x962, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude just bee yourself and be confident.

Attached: 1562972615193.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

you have to be some kind of giga-sperg to be fired from a wagie restaurant job lmao. You're either an incredibly hard to work with faggot or you can't even be bothered to wage slave properly. this doesn't happen for no reason.

Whaaaaa I'm such a victim WHHAAAAAAAAAA WHERE'S MINE? WHAAA
Nice attitude dude. No wonder you are the way you are

Please .. take these rugs and seek comfort.

Attached: 526DD273-75C1-4B24-B06F-2A3841FDEA48.jpg (324x201, 50K)

I'm gonna assume this isn't copy pasta and take time outta my day to give you advice.

Don't masterbate. Try nofap.so you have energy to atleast rethink things

Work yourself out. Try side businesses and find what you love working at little ceasars isn't your destiny.

Tend to your garden and butterflies will chase you.

Attached: IMG_20190324_010639 (2).png (1080x1011, 1.86M)

I've been working out for the past month but just recently got the shottiest haircut of my life, but I got a hat so hopefully that will help. No knows what it feels like to be a full grown dude getting called out by a 14 year old

My rugs tho .. also check em

I left work early because all the stations were takin up, and apparently it was my fault

Wow you must feel all big and superior now dont you, your life must suck lol

This is now a dubs thread

I probably do sound like a victim crying like a fucking retard but I'm just trying to vent and Yea Forums is the only sight I know, i just fucking hate how something you cant control is somehow your fault and your boss uses it against you and 14 year old kids make fun of you for it, I want to kill everyone in there

Rolling

Roll for add to dubs list

>little caesers
>Little Caesars
Try learning to spell your employer's name correctly: Caesar.

Rolling

Attached: ;'''hello kitty.jpg (736x685, 110K)

Roll and check

Lol who cares place fucking sucks anyways. I seriously fucking hate everyone that works there. It's just drama. I'm sure you guys eouldnt care. But youd understand this, it's the little things that just get you

Even tho i work wageslave bit atleast im trying to get the upperhand. Me being sneaky. I dont gonna scrub the restroom ffs i am allergic and probably thats why im hated too. Cause i evade the shit work and mostly stay as cashier at the front with not so fresh smelling clothes. I hate it when staff mostly the older females try to order me around do this do that. I give em attitude and excuses that i cant do the tasks. Am i wrong or them? I measure all the staff on what they have done each day and if i feel im exploited i will complain and dont do shit except cashier at the counter

Roll

One more role

One last fucking role I swear to God this better be dubs

Dubs get

Check em

Just here for dubs. Check 'em!

Op. Just go at your own pace in life. Try to make it better. Do you live on your own or with parents? Any debt. If no debt and parents, you have the upper hand. Use whatever money you have left to do something better.

Attached: 11910371_1652445645025500_747412332_n (1).jpg (640x640, 59K)

I have an old pesky female bitch at walgreens who follows me all around and commands me around like i am a dog. Thinking of making myself getting fired by stealing expensive items. What should i steal?

Nothing is less attractive than a man who's recognized he's nothing and is willing to accept that. Make goals, make them happen, eat healthy and drink lots of water. I worked at Little Caesars, it fucking sucked. I now work at a car wash, with benefits and a starting wage of $17 an hour. Build yourself up and stop being a whiney pussy. A girlfriend can come later, focus on yourself and the right person will come along eventually. Don't be a bitch

Why even care about a minimum wage job? I work one right now and would be happy if I got fired because I'd have an excuse to nignog around until I find a new job. Don't stress yourself over trash jobs.

I do live with parents, just turned 18. I'm thinking about saving up for a car and joining the military. Hopefully I can find friends there and actually feel a part of something and get credit

Learn to code

If a 14year told me my life sucks I would laugh him in the face and tell him I got off easy and he has the most fucking hard years ahead of his life. 15-25 is a fucked age to be.

After 25 life is just a daily routine you need to get used to. Go to work, come home to wife, take care of the kids, walk the dog.

>old pesky female bitch
That's fucking funny I can literally see her

I've set some goals, working out daily. Nust recently I got a horrible fucking haircut and there is no way in hell I'm going anywhere with what I got on my head. But I'll do burpees and work on my GED and yes I k ow GED lol ur a faggot but I just want to join the military and they allow GED people

Kekkek rekt

It's what I'm thinking about doing. Hes one of those kids where he acts like hes cool with you but throws some hard jabs at you and just make you feel worthless. I'm just done with him. I'm a quiet person in general, just wanna do my fuckin work and get out, dont wanna hear people talk about their lives

No don't steal. It's not worth it. The karma will actually catch up with you if you get away with it. Our universe is based around exchange and you'll have to learn that the hard way if you do so.

Attached: 1560482107948.jpg (300x250, 16K)

One more thing I must add, a relationship will just get in the way. Women have their own problems and it will be hard to focus on yourself. You're gonna have to make it first. Once everything is taken care of, then that's when you can focus on a relationship.

Be obsessed with you and the things you can do with your life. Stop comparing yourself to other people, focus on you, and upon doing both, you'll be ahead of the game because no one is doing so.

Sounds cheesy but yeah. Look at motivation and positive affirmations. We all have to start from some where. You're still young with your whole life ahead of you. Tons of time to grow and do what you want with your life.

Look in the mirror and love yourself. This will help so you don't live with negativity.

Also, eat oat meal for energy if you can. No milk or sugar in it. Oatmeal also makes the skin glow too.

Anyways, good luck.

Attached: Mioda.Ibuki.full.1273169.jpg (643x900, 120K)

Get a better job dumb ass

There are a few reasons you may be miserable with your workplace.
A: You think you're above the job. You can't be above a job. That's not how jobs work. That's not to say that you can't be more competent than the job requires, but that's different than being better than the job, and being more competent than the job requires is no reason to derisively sneer at it.

B: You're more competent than the job requires. This calls for affirmative action. Negotiate with you boss, or leave for a different job. A competent person shouldn't be doing work an incompetent person can do well. We have enough incompetent people to fill those seats.
C: You're less competent than the job requires. This is unlikely because you work at fucking little ceasers for gods' sake, but if it's true you need to find something that takes even less than that. Find it.

It's likely that you're either smarter than you are educated, or so stupid that you can't be happy doing useful work.
If you are smart, it's important that you don't be resentful because of your wasted potential, and understand it's not quite wasted yet.
If you're stupid, it's important to understand that there are things of high importance to work towards. Don't lose sight of the northern star.

Yo gavin is that you?

Obviously yours does bro. Mana up or an hero on my 5 dollar insta pizza wagefag

It's illegal for anyone under the age of 15 to work. You need a work permit if you're 15. Get your boss in legal trouble

It's a job you lazy cunt I would hate you too. A smelly old lazy virgin wow why would you be single? If you're going to be lazy at least put effort into looking and smelling your best so that you don't suck ass at the one job you do have. Also no one owes you shit you don't deserve a girlfriend or a better job if you can't earn it faggot.

Attached: D-0KYL3WsAAhoWj.jpg (567x569, 40K)

Agreed fully. I also needed and wished I heard this when I was working.

I currently have an online store and am trying new things

Attached: 1566961813230.jpg (949x1024, 71K)

Jason?

I wouldn't steal. You might be able to find a way to damage something by ' accident'. You don't profit but the company suffers.

I HATE YOU TOO!!! AN HERO!!!

Attached: 1559687505002.jpg (878x900, 182K)

Attached: 5BCF8456-8A93-4787-AA1B-C9DA8A08470D.jpg (960x935, 158K)

Girlfriends and relationships suck ass. Imagine having to have a discussion every time you want to eat something. But not even a real one, a fucking FAKE discussion. Because its not about the two of you deciding where to eat together. Its about finding out what and where she wants to eat, and then making sure you havent already eaten that thing that day and then going to get that thing to eat only when she wants. And then you tell her ass to bring a jacket and she doesnt and then she complains shes cold and asks you to go get her jacket. And then she loves her friends and family and dog more than you anyways so like fuck it bro. Get high and eat pizza and like... hug a cat if you need affection. Fuck girls.

... how is that not your fault you giant retard? You cant just leave work early like that. I would fire your autistic ass in a minute

>everything is everyone elses fault and i cant control it waaaaaa

That right there is why youre a fucking pathetic loser with no friends and a shit life. Take responsibility you fucking baby. Jesus christ.

This only happens if you're a beta cuck with no agency

Shutup you horrible cunt.

Kek this is so true, sounds to me like you're speaking of a recent experience though.

Women are fucked, but here I am, in another fucking relationship

SAUCE PLS

This. I dont know whats wrong with me but i never loved a girl. Whats love? Sure there are tons of fems i would drop my shit and jump her but thats only cause the female hormones im exposed too plus the nature thingy. But sex is overrated and godfucking exhausting its like im dying and my heart arrest. This only when bumping my pillow seriously. I am a proud virgin and fight the fucking urge to lose to a bitch and obey serve and give her all my money in form of presents and goods. Fuck off im better off single.

Walgreens is going to close a lot of locations soon. Most likely if she is a terrible boss she will be out of a job.
If anyone from Walgreens on fm 1960 and Jones Rd. reads this. I hate you. I hope you are unemployed soon. Have fun spinning signs for a living.

Look, obviously you have no friends since you come to a fucking image board to bitch about your problems.

That's all, kill yourself.

Lel why would i take orders from someone who'd let a woman dominate every aspect of their lives? Pathetic weasel, enjoy your loneliness and being a whipping boy

Every post your write paints this picture of an absolute aberration of a human being. A fat ugly blob sweating away to exhaustion while fucking his pillow? You're like a caricature of a loser neckbeard incel. Either kill yourself or stop being such an embarrassment to the human race

Maybe if you tried to be more positive, and success driven, your life would improve. No one wants to be around someone who complains about how bad their life is all day. A relationship with someone who actually has no hope at all appears to be a waste of time

>something you can’t control
What a life beta

what kind of faggot mentality is that
fuck em
fuck the world
seriously what go knock that 14 yearold and your boss out if you dislike them so

>advice from a guy whose never knocked anybody out before

Try dominoes

The only thing that is not the best is that you can make it to the purge USA only November 4th staring at Keyne Wests house can be a great experience for you.

Attached: 03c57e529eddb4667fd11fef9bd5b6ca-imagejpeg.jpg (750x402, 96K)

your suffering will not be forgotten OP. i am immortalizing your suffering with this image so that the pain you feel will not have been for nothing.

Attached: you werent in vain.jpg (1856x886, 178K)

Stop projecting faggot

ok i have but not with a punch but sure big boy you showed me
do you exercise?

I’m project3d my jizz all over yo moms face fagit

You're definitely not old enough to produce jizz out of your hairless dick. Get off this board and back to weenie hut jr

>Got back from work where everyone fucking hates me. Got told by a 14 year faggot cunt that the boss was talking about firing me.
First of all - why the fuck are you even on such close terms with your coworkers? The best strategy is to be professional and neutral. If a friendship happens - it happens. It really isn't much more complicated than that.

>I left work early because all the stations were takin up, and apparently it was my fault
WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE EXCEPT YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS? Tell them that you're not feeling well and off you go. No one's going to give you a hard time then. But I'm getting the feeling that I was correct in my assumption:

You deserve to feel like this
Toughen up

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Attached: oookayyy.jpg (1278x705, 422K)

Stay mad fagut

Nigger become a hero. November 4th USA only the purge starting at Keyne Wests house.

Attached: 1567248873072.png (595x591, 480K)

Both mentally and physically. I suggest more mental excersize for you, maybe you wouldn’t give such unreasonable and hotheaded advice. Sounding like a tried and true nigger

I mentally exercise muh dick on you ur moms bro

Lol

Yeah girls are gay

ok my intellectual superior im sure you're incredibly strong and vastly more learned than me
fuckin sped
grow above 6 ft and talk with me then