Cats are disgusting and are probably responsible for good half of mental disorders thanks to Toxoplasmosis...

Cats are disgusting and are probably responsible for good half of mental disorders thanks to Toxoplasmosis, a parasite that can only multiply in cats.

Attached: 2432183785_7f0c64edd3.jpg (478x422, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111104102125.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs
blackenterprise.com/things-black-people-say-that-annoy-white-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well they aren't disgusting but the mental illness thing is concerning, my family owned multiple cats over the years and i'm a fucking complete mess

What causes the bad half?

humans that like cats

niggers*

even niggers think people that have cats as pets are morons

This explains some stuff...

Based niggers.

shit basically everyone knew since the 20's. Crazy Cat Lady

I thought it only caused misscarages?

Attached: 1562989112734.jpg (640x640, 84K)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111104102125.htm

literally makes you more and more retarded and insane

youre drastically overstating the prominence of toxo
also its effects on humans are well-documented and a single disorder
it doesnt just cause other mental problems

Thanks for educating me user

Attached: meow.jpg (186x271, 12K)

>agreeing with niggers
you're either a nigger or enjoy watching your wife get fucked by one

>niggers
>think
pick one faggot

the science is back on this one boys. People that have cats as pets are more likely to be flaming queers or a trap

Toxoplasmosis, is a parasite that can reproduce only in cats (including big ones btw).
So. How it works.
Cats sheds a toxoplasmosis cyst with their shit. Mouse ingest the parasite, and it gets in brain and fucks it up. Mice with fucked up brain is attracted to cat piss, and since reaction time is compromised, cat eats the mouse, allowing toxoplasmosis to reproduce even more.
Now. It was believed that toxoplasmosis doesn't cause any problems in humans, healthy (without AIDS etc.). But recent studies revealed that there is a correlation (and probably causation) between human having toxoplasmosis and human having mental issues.
Some studies show that schizos are 2 times more likely to have toxoplasmosis. Other studies show that people with toxoplasmosis are more likely to get in the car wrecks.
Since parasite is pretty stealth in humans, and humans are complex, it is hard to research it more. But that is pretty obvios that toxoplasmosis is very likely to cause problems in humans.

based

so

the cat is out of the bag?

fucked up if true but how you gonna be live without cats

>if true
literally use any search engine and look up Toxoplasmosis dude. Theres thousands of studies on it

What if I won't let my cat go outside/eat mice? Doesn't that mean no toxoplasmosis for me? Right

I'm not the only one who hates cats.. they are disgusting.. my personal theory on why cats will rub up on strangers is an attempt for the parasite to get closer to humans witch evolved over the years to make cats extra friendly.. I sat and watched my friends cat playing with its shit.. almost spreading it around.. I was wondering what in the hell would make a cat do that other than toxo.. and of course 1 min later the nasty cat jumps on the bed and demands to be petted.. I hate cats. 80%of Brazil is infected with toxo. same with france. I am scared to get blood work done because we all have this parasite man. ever notice how cats are always on the top of reddit? people literally love them for no intrinsic reason other than dopamine

cats are literally fucking garbage animals common only to liberal faggots

I need help destroying them all. together we can round up and kill all the cats

Yes and no. We can't kill toxoplasmosis in cats without killing cats yet.
Native Americans lived without them somehow. Australians (aborigine) lived without them.
What is really interesting, toxoplasmosis was discovered over 100 years ago, yet only recently people started researching it.
No. Probably good half of soil world-wide is contaminated with cat shit, thus toxoplasmosis. So you will get if you will not wash your vegetables good enough, or cook meat good.
Studies show that cooking shit good is pretty effective. For example, in France (and probably Germany) over 50% of people have toxoplasmosis. In Slavic Europe - only no more than 20%. Slav Europe is a shithole in comparison, except Slavs don't eat raw meat (rare, idk). Vietnam has 10%, just like US, except Vietnam is real shithole, but Asian cooking method (rice cooker) cooks everything really good, since everything is subjected to 100 + C water steam.
As for cat - it probably already has it. Hard to detect, unless you check shit every day in lab, since they don't shed it all the time.
Oh, yeah, it survives for over 12 month in soil/shit, unless you have freezing cold (-30 C would do I guess) temperatures, or fuckton of UV.

>Yes and no. We can't kill toxoplasmosis in cats without killing cats yet.

thanks for posting any sort of evidence cat fag

Dude cats really are fucking horrible. They shit everywhere and spread disease like rats.

I'm sure this will make some assholes think/say "man, cats are based and smart" but no, fuck you, cats suck and you suck for liking them

You were so close to stating a fact

>What is really interesting, toxoplasmosis was discovered over 100 years ago, yet only recently people started researching it.
yep basically what alluded to

fuck you, cat brain

>They shit everywhere and spread disease like rats.
were you trying to be retardedly ironic?

Attached: 542.png (289x289, 146K)

Really though. Wtf is a cat good for these days?

Just google it, ffs.
I'm not medical, not biological nigger. Not that hard.
Check wikipedia, idk.
Got banned in Google - I can Google it for you

Well, sucks to live in germany aand have a cat..
Any treatment?

Not sure how i could be more clear. Poop ; everywhere.

cats really have nothing to do with humans unless they want something, most of the time they're either outside or sleeping or staring out a window like a complete dumbfuck

you took the exact amount of time to type a response that could have been used to just find a link and paste it here.

stop huffing your fucking cat user

Yep.
First of all, we must fine people that feed feral cats. Or even put them in jail.

there is no treatment for being german no

Shave a cat, fucking ugly as fuck. Dumb ass animals too

HEAR HEAR!

>stop huffing your fucking cat user
But I have no cat...
>you took the exact amount of time to type a response that could have been used to just find a link and paste it here.
OK. What exactly do you want me to prove. I'm autistic, so be patient.

If there's a way to get this parasite out of me*

LOL @ the mayo clinics way to avoid toxoplasmosis

Avoid stray cats or kittens. Although all stray animals need good homes, it's best to let someone else adopt them. Most cats don't show signs of T. gondii infection, and although they can be tested for toxoplasmosis, it may take up to a month to get the results.
Have someone else clean your cat's litter box. If that's not possible, wear gloves and a face mask to change the litter. Then wash your hands well. Change the litter daily so that excreted cysts don't have time to become infectious.

Niggers are also awful with dogs, and they think having a cat is dumb because they can’t comprehend a relation/companionship that involve true feelings. They are more animals than cats are

Nono, it has nothing to do (well, it has, since you throw cat turds in land fill, not purifying plant) with owning a cat. It has to do with fact that soil is contaminated, and cattle eats grass with toxoplasmosis, and it makes cyst in meat, which you eat and get toxoplasmosis, if you didn't cook well.
Same goes for vegs. For some reason people forget about it, but I believe you're more likely to get a toxo from a tomato or cucumber, than meat.
>Any treatment
Yes and no. If you got a cyst in brain - you're fucked up, medication is not that effective.
If toxoplasmoisis is not in cyst state yet (i forgot how it is called), medication is effective.

Also. Pregnant women are effect by toxoplasmosis. And toxoplasmosis can make you go blind, even if you have no AIDS. Wow.

Nah, you need to heat treat cat litter and box to prevent toxoplasmosis.

there is no way. it is a tiny brain parasite that creates neuro connections by simulating dopamine release.. I guess if you had it and knew you could use good old brain power to manually rewire your brain to avoid the effects.. but that's theoretical

I dont know about that, I just lol'd at
>Although all stray animals need good homes, it's best to let someone else adopt them.
and
>Have someone else clean your cat's litter box.

dogs are the same as you also get the risk of getting lymes disease if bitten by a tick, fuck pets

>fuck pets
Birds man. Only handful of diseases that affect humans, and are easily treated and easily diagnosable.

I think I got it now.
But aren't we all fucked by now (or most of us) couse this parasite will spread from human to human?

why isn't toxoplasmosis a bigger deal? nobody ever talks about it for the most part

We are not fucked because it is pretty stealth.
Idk, honestly.

I always knew I couldn't trust any of these furry fucks

So, cats are suddenly bad. Because... ? Okay. I like animals, I grew up with them, all strays. Half a dozen dogs, a couple dozen cats some turtles, hamsters etc. We fed them and loved them, buried em in the forest and the fields when the time came. I'll never trust a man that hates animals and neither should you.

Attached: 1365201694932.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

>Because... ?
No, because
>toxoplasmosis

I like them too but there's always a risk of owing a cat as discussed in this thread besides other symptom I haven't seen anyone pointing out, toxoplasmosis also makes you incur in more reckless behavior that you normaly wouldn't because your brain is fucked up so much so that obviously that on time it'll end up killing you and dogs are cure too but the carry the fucking tick that might give you lymes....at least in north america

Excellent counterpoint. You know, making no point and all.

I think the bot is broken. Such a shame.

Jeez, almost like I still have my senses despite being near blind drunk and infected with cat-rot. Must be a superpower imbued upon only the most hardened minds.

>Excellent counterpoint. You know, making no point and all.
>Toxoplasmosis, is a parasite that can reproduce only in cats (including big ones btw).

>I have nothing further to offer that the existence of a bacterial disease's name.

>bacterial disease's name.
a fucking brain parasite.... brain... parasite.... a BRAIN PARASITE... BRAIN! YOU FUCKING MONG

I stay away from iron at all time because of tetanus. It's thing and every time I hear about things like nails or houses I like to remind people that tetanus exists.

Jokes on you, my nails are galvanized.

Thanks. I never heard about this BRAIN PARASITE that is apparently been gone unnoticed for millennia and is currently ravishing the land.

Nearly every cat has this parasite. 1/2 of soil is contaminated with it, and combine that with fact that it only reproduces it cats...

Yes... It's just the nails to worry about.

Attached: 1271112773148.jpg (720x480, 48K)

Jews

So? We're all fucked, might as well off ourselves? Kill all our pets? What is your fucking point? Do you know how many bacteria and microorganisms live on your skin, in your organs, including your BRAIN?

that just made me come up with a joke.

charlie sheen is sitting in a hospital waiting room and someone recognizes him.

"hey, aren't you charlie sheen?"
"yeah, hi."
"what's wrong?"
"i got an STD, i just need a simple shot though."
"really, like i thought you even had HIV already."
"yeah, it's tetanus this time."

the guy offers a fist pump.

"yeah, been there with a crack hoe once.been there with a crack hoe once. you can get that if they have rusty braces on the teeth in their vagina."

damn i fucked that. i still think it could be refined and work.

>So? We're all fucked,
Yes and no.
>might as well off ourselves
Yes.
>Kill all our pets?
Yes.
>What is your fucking point?
Make more and more people aware of that specific parasite that might cause you go schizo out of the blue.
> Do you know how many bacteria and microorganisms live on your skin, in your organs, including your BRAIN?
Except they don't cause you go schizo. See?

Sorry, I was following you until Mr. Fuzzynutz here telepathically commanded me to change the litter and murder all the jews. BRB

Wat? Take ur meds

No. Fuzzynutz said they weaken my resolve. I must remain ure for the fire.

To the chamber. NOW

THE JEW IS A PARASITE UPON THE STATE. WE WILL CLEANSE THE VERMIN FROM THE NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS. WE WILL HUNT THE RATS FROM THEIR NEST AND SECURE THE GRAIN. EINE VOLK EINE REICH EINE FHURER!

Jew, niggers and gypsies.

anyone who actually thinks like this is a dangerous, mentally ill retard

you might not like it but this is peak performance pest control

Attached: Secretary.jpg (1200x1680, 93K)

Das Unreine wird zerstört.

Attached: EINE VOLK.jpg (660x495, 73K)

Hitler was a fine boy, until he got toxoplasmosis. When he realised what happened in 1945, he burned himself alive.

Nah, cats are like gypsies and rats, so they must go too.
One nation, one empire, one oven. Fuck yeah

Bы cтoлкнeтecь c пocлeдcтвиями для вaшeгo выcoкoмepия, дpyг.

Attached: sukisine.jpg (317x317, 24K)

The correlation between toxo and schizophrenia has been noticed for years, friend. Correlation doesn’t equal causation though.

Bы пoйдeтe cocaть мoй хyй, тoвapищь.
Oн y мeня 21 cм и тoлcтый

I'm pretty sure it is causation here, not correlation. Not enough data to proof it.
If you consider that Toxoplasmosis produces dopamine, and high level of dopamine causes schizophrenia, it is probably a causation 100%.

The cats need to contract it, then you need to ingest it from their shit.

Do you literally eat cat shit, user? I knew you were a fag, but eating cat shit? Son, i am disappoint.

>The cats need to contract it, then you need to ingest it from their shit.
Fucking all soil is contaminated with toxoplasmosis since it survives for fucking years without host in soil. So all your food will have it, and if you don't wash it really well or cook, which can happen easily, you will get it.

Now that sounds pretty impressive, right? I mean, that's just yuge. All I know is a lot of people are saying it. That's pretty great.

Attached: MrBigly.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Kek, you like sucking dick. This is fucking gay

I paint these walls with shit, I roll them into to tiny balls and bits, and those that read these words of wit, eat those tiny balls of shit.

>not washing your fruit/veg
>not cooking meat to proper food safe temperatures
Sounds like something that someone who eats cat shit would do.

I hope you die soon.

Do you wash vegetables with pressure washer or in dish washer?
Also, there is no guarantee water you use doesn't have toxo. Canada had issues. Yes, a white country, and problems with tap water having toxoplasmosis, so yeah

Ok, I wanted to suicide, but I guess I will wait, just to piss you off

why'd you gotta do the cat like that

This whole thread...
youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs

Toxoposters are just like meatposters. They accuse their targets of mental illness, yet they (You) post incessantly the most insane, wild conspiracy theories literally every single day about why someone likes something different from you.

It's not normal or okay to eat cat shit user. You should go to mental institution, since it seems like you're making excuses to make it sound like eating it is normal.

Nothing more dangerous than a little bit of knowledge.

You have brain damage The voice told me so . . .. . .

Stop defending a parasite and cats that allow parasite to fucking spread.

Make up your mind, user. Which is it? Spread by cats, or already in everything?

So if you dislike cats you're a nigger. Gotcha

>based
Gross

Cats allow toxoplasmosis to reproduce.
Everywhere, because cat shit is thrown in landfills, and from there it gets into water and shit

>that is apparently been gone unnoticed for millennia and is currently ravishing the land.
with that rationale ebola/hiv are hoax conspiracy theories as well

user, you sound like you're experiencing some form of mental distress. Have you contracted this magical parasite that makes you insane, but there is practically no evidence to even back that claim up?

So this cat parasite is a new phenomena? You realize we been cohabiting for about 200,000 years, right?

>but there is practically no evidence to even back that claim up?
what more evidence do you need? google this shit, its well described

It is your job to present the evidence, as you made the claims.

>200,000 years, right?
and for the last 150 we have life expetancy higher than 35.

Studies attempting to explain the sex differences in schizophrenia onset have suggested it can be accounted for by a second peak of T. gondii infection incidence occurring from ages 25–30 observed in females only.

prob not new, it detected recently, and ignored for decades

kek, my job? kek

you're just fucking lazy and don't want to learn

What about women with cats?

Cats outdoors should be shot and set ablaze on sight imo. If it was a housecat then irresponsible owner didn't need a pet anyway.

Why do you think people call cats shitrats?

Cats created Yea Forums.

Attached: yipdog.png (650x450, 394K)

I know, ask an Egyptian Nigger!

Attached: mummycat.jpg (527x800, 68K)

Spooky

Based
Jesus fuck young summer fag finish school then kys

OP is a fagg who knows fucking nothing. Read about the bubonic plague and cats OP ffs kys

why did you capitalize T in toxoplasmosis you fucking asshole

Just like a dog you gotta clean up your cats shit man. If you cant clean up after your animal you shouldn't fucking have one.

Just keep your cats litter clean. Dont be a fucking dickhead pet owner and you wont have to worry about it

ohhhhh I get it, yeah fuck cats man. Dirty animal I hate em they stink.

cats are awesome. I am myself like a cat, lazy and all I need is eating and sleeping.

So you saying that niggers don't like cats? Shit, I always hated those filthy nigger apes, but now I want them all burn.

Cats are complete assholes.

Dogs are better.

Attached: image.jpg (508x508, 59K)

Dogs are stupid af and they are like slaves, they literally doing whatever human told them to do. Cats are freely.

this

Attached: 2351943 - Daphne_Blake Scooby Scooby-Doo Sfan animated.gif (700x528, 1.1M)

not exactly but at least somewhat correct. i've had many male cats, and they were all shades of "problem child". now, i have a female i raised since tiny kitten and she's about 6 years old. that means she's supposed to act like a 35 year old. she acts like a demanding bad girlfriend with an attitude. you CAN deal with a demanding bad girlfriend with an attitude but it can be irritating.

what do if im in uni?

Landfill runoff gets into the water and shit...

I actually laughed

>Read about the bubonic plague and cats
Um... They are the reason why in 21st century people still get it.

Google how a water treatment plant works

This is fucking crazy. Niggers should be eliminated from this planet once and for all. Really? You don't like cats and don't do pets at all? Fucking apes. I hate you all, filthy niggers. Die and burn in hell.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 16 things black people wish they could explain to their white friends.png (719x171, 20K)

Google how city planning works

I have been learning German (from Rammstein song) and I noticed that a lot of nouns get capitalized, which is why I accidentally capitalized "T" in toxoplasmosis.

Kek, fucking stupid nogs.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 16 things black people wish they could explain to their white friends.png (706x150, 19K)

Nah, now I think niggaz are friends.

cats are the official pet of the Egyptian masterrace and this thread is full of summer fags. get ready dick squeezes, caturday is nigh

>Niggers don't like niggers, they shoot each other. >Dogs hate niggers, they bark at them all of the time.

Based niggers. Now I respect them.

Cmon nigger, nobody likes your tribe. Stop pretending to be white

Sheit.

Eagle

Attached: bald eagle.jpg (1120x800, 427K)

You seriously think that it gets spread through the water cause of the litter in landfills? Just sad. And fuck of with the kek bullshit, you made me cringe.

graduate then collect your unemployment check

We need your help. We are currently working on a project. Please send your cats here. Thank you.

what does this have anything to do with this... water treatment treats sewage not ground water

i dgaf about landfills, 'm saying its from the cats you keep at home

What do if I have a business, repairing phones in uni during lecture?

Where do you think they treat your tap water user?

Not all treatment plants have needful UV. Toxoplasmosis is immune to ozone and chlorine. And can't be filtered easily.

Well.

stupid niggers
blackenterprise.com/things-black-people-say-that-annoy-white-people/

Here are 27 things white people should never say to their black colleagues
12. “All Lives Matter – not just black people.”

HAHHAHAHAH
God help those filthy apes, so stupid

So if neggers are really that different from us, they are just like from another planet, so maybe we should just sent they all back to africa where they belong?

With their fucking cats - sure

Fuck off, dogloving scum

Dogs can be sent to frozen shithole of europe with fucking whites too.

UV radiation severely damages chlorine.

Yes, this is what was happening with CFCs. Breaking Cl requires less energy, than breaking Ozone, so you get more UV on ground...

KKK
cats are superior
niggers should be burn

Cats are niggers, so they should be burned too

fuck the niggers
fuck the dogs
we love cats
and we hate nogs

If some negro will say in front of me that he or she don't like cats I will fucking punch that ape face so hard

I hate cats.

Attached: 14.jpg (736x1102, 73K)

Of course you do, because you are an animal yourself. Humans love cats because they are pets. There is no such thing as pets in the wild between animals. Only pure hate to each other.

I love to have a white beautiful woman as a pet, white trash

White race traitor whore of a "woman" you mean?

Attached: 1 hW4MBGQla4Hh4_7u3KGL2Q.png (472x367, 141K)

Your mom, son

So the human eats the cat to get toxicbrainaids? You got to be a little fucked to do that

i had a 'business' in uni, then you realize your business is not really worth the ttime cuz once you graduate you have to make 60+k, otherwise you loosing money compared to collecting unemployment

they don't. they just test well you brainlet. if one is contaminated they make new one up stream

Attached: Toxoplasma_LifeCycle_BAM1.gif (497x435, 35K)

Um... You will never make 60k after graduating, unless your daddy can employ you. First years are always miserable 20-30k.
Meanwhile with business I can make 10k while spending only 3-5 hours a day.

Blame your own shitty genetics, not animals you germaphobic tard.

Stop defending parasites you nigger retard

I hate cats too, nothing about them is redeemable. Unfortunately my girlfriend loves them and has 2 of them. I really wish I could either just tgrow them away or kill them but I know I cant.
Its getting to the point where I think I want to break it off just because of the fucking cats

yup exactly my point. you will see. get into masters program. that's the way i paid all my private loans. after that is all shit in 'the real world'