Why is it that anytime liberals bring up climate change...

Why is it that anytime liberals bring up climate change, it's only in reference to what the USA and Europe should or could be doing? Meanwhile less than half of the world even believes in climate change, yet alone addresses it at all. Why don't liberals name and shame China or India or any middle eastern country?

Attached: 1562369293415.png (720x663, 350K)

guess what? You are a gigantic useless faggot. Congrats.

guess what? You are a gigantic useless nigger loving faggot. Congrats.

You should suck each others cocks

>Why is it that anytime liberals bring up gun control, it's only in reference to what the USA should or could be doing? Meanwhile less than half of the world even believes in gun control, yet alone addresses it at all. Why don't liberals name and shame African shitholes or India or any middle eastern country?

Guns are banned in the vast majority of the world, including the middle east. I'm guessing your stupid ass didn't know that.

>Why is it that anytime liberals bring up immigration, it's only in reference to what the USA and Europe should or could be doing? Meanwhile less than half of the world even lets in immigrants, yet alone letting refuges in at all. Why don't liberals name and shame China or India or any middle eastern country?

Think of it this way: those who know better (us, europe) should be doing better. Those who dont know better and are struggling to survive, will get there eventually. If you're shitting in the streets, what do you care about carbon emissions?

So they can get away with doing nothing because they don't know better? What the fuck kind of bullshit excuse is this? They aren't fucking children for fuck sake. Lets allow them all to rape our wives and daughters too while we're at it. After they "dont know better". My ass.

ur dense and short sighted

B8

The soft racism of "white man's burden" is still very much a thing

this

God is something you believe in. The alteration of the environment is a real thing.

Yet the liberals are all for globalism as well. If not for globalism jobs that would have stayed in the US where environmental regulations are much stricter all got off shored to countries were part of the draw is release from restrictions both in terms of environment and employee health & safety.

Because white man bad

You're going about this the wrong way.

You should suggest we boycott China because of pollution.

I think most don't think things through when it comes to what the government should and shouldn't be doing. The freemarket could fix this situation instead of trying to have the slow government pass laws ... boycotting companies that cause pollution like cattle ranching and investing in plant based meat would move us toward a solution faster than a government ever could. Same with electric cars, renewable/solar energy, etc.

>plant based meat

GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET

Well you know what I don't wanna hear this bullshit. Asians have a higher IQ than white people for crying out fucking loud. Yet they do jack shit about climate change and nobody says a damn thing. Instead liberals demand whites give up all their fucking rights to "do more" about this bullshit.

I don't give two flying shits about climate change dude. I'm just asking why this bullshit double standard.

Lefty's are racist. They think the united states and europe are the only white places on the planet and therefore are the only places developed.
They don't know most pollution comes from china and africa. They still think these people are living in mud huts.

Attached: yhbtyhlhand.jpg (692x474, 185K)

Attached: yeeep.jpg (236x133, 8K)

>They don't know most pollution comes from china and africa
That's exactly what I'm saying. They don't even bother addressing this at all. It's just like how mass shootings are a white male problem, but we're all suppose to ignore the 500 pound monkey in the room, being the niggers who commit the vast majority of the gun violence.

Because climate change is about political guilt, taxes, power, and corporate enrichment for the true believers in the church of carbon emissions.

The "green" of environmentalism is the green of money.

How is that bait? The US has the most lax gun laws out of anywhere else on earth by a fucking mile.

And that's easy right? You're the first person that have came up with this too!

This.

They never go through with it either. I've been hearing this bullshit from the left for years, how we should supposedly boycott China. But when Obama was president nobody gave a flying fuck or even tried this. Now all of a sudden we have to hear this shit again.

Trump's the first president I heard speak out against trade deals with China. Maybe the first president to speak out against any trade deals at all.

And apparently this makes him evil. It's like the left WANTS more jobs to be shipped out to China and for the country to lose billions of dollars per year in trade deals.

Just look at what they want to do about it. Carbon tax. How does that help the environment? It is a big ruse to instil a huge global tax on the wealthy nation's . This will only benefit the politicians who will be the gate keepers on who gets money. Take a guess how that will work out.

Not a lib, but think of it like having two fat people. One knows they're fat and wants to change it but hasn't, and the other doesn't think they're fat at all. Which are you gonna help lose weight?

Well if the one fat person has already taken steps to lose weight and the other does nothing, I would shame the fuck out of the second fat person for doing jack shit. This is of course on the premise I actually GIVE a shit about those people losing weight. Which I don't, and it's just another way to control other people and pass more feel good laws that do jack fucking shit but make EVERYONES lives worse for no fucking reason.

fpbp

Attached: 1457537697328.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

No

It's pointless to try and stop China/India because they just don't give a fuck. There's at least some people in the US/Europe who realize the threat and want to minimize damage but honestly it's not enough. If you want meaningful change you have to rein in the megacorps/China/India/etc but they have too much autonomy to make them do anything.

Realistically we've lost this battle and all we can hope for long term is that this doesn't blow up large enough to wipe out the whole human race

>It's pointless to try and stop China/India because they just don't give a fuck
Can you people at least TRY though? Because so far you haven't even tried. Instead, daily i have to hear this bullshit about how evil I am for not caring about climate change.

And by try, I mean try talking to them?