Do you really hate all blacks or do you just hate black culture?

Do you really hate all blacks or do you just hate black culture?

Attached: 1566420833127.png (750x771, 825K)

I hate people, some of them happen to be black.

Couldn't give a fuck about any culture. be nice to me, I'll return the favour

also, she's cute as fuck

This also niggers come in all colors. I only hate people for the content of their character

I hate niggers

I hate all kinds of people including my own. But i CERTAINLY hate niggers

I agree that there's good black people. But no way can a not black person ever be a nigger. That's reserved territory

Black culture us generally why people hate blacks. Their "culture" is basically commiting crimes and collecting welfare. Even the whitest black person has, on some level, black impulses. The only true way to cleanse the black plague is killing the males and breeding the women with white seed so their offspring aren't born with a record.

Dark skin is unattractive. Other than that, I judge everyone by the same metrics - unfortunately, a significant portion of blacks act like animals.

I despise all niggers

I guess we have different definitions of the word nigger user, and thats alright

I don't hate blacks. What I do despise is the condescending, entitled black women who think they need to tell you how things should go. That and this whole fantasy where they constantly refer to themselves as "queens". It reeks of desperation.

What are black impulses, you filthy racist?

You're unattractive, racist.

why not both?

Attached: 1552998394615.png (541x547, 222K)

I'll bet should could make me jizz by rubbing those bumpy moles over the tip of my cock.

raping, robbing, loud noises, weed, crack, malt liquor, general annoyance

Grow up ,faggot.

black "impulses"? they are such a disappointing humanoid because they appear to have no sense to think ahead. they love to appear to be strategic but they really can't be.

you never hear a story about a white person or even the dumbest mexican claiming that they were arrested or taken down violently for wanting some ketchup at mcdonald's but when a black man goes fucking insane, screaming, threatening and gets violent when he wants some ketchup and cops come, he pulls the classic "dindu nuffin" and the race baiting media makes the headline "black man beaten by police and arrested for simply wanting some ketchup".

come the def jam in the motherland-fuck on... we know them... unless you're still 12, which you are until at least your late 20s.

This is absolutely based as fuck

not an argument, nigger

There's not really a difference.

>no way can a not black person ever be a nigger.

Attached: keke kek.webm (384x480, 1.42M)

You're racist, unattractive.

you're nigger, unnattractive

You're an unattractive nigger.

Gross

That's a special kind of stupid.

no you are, nigger

Real talk. I don't mind black people. I can be great friends with any of them just like any race. What I do hate are niggers.

A lot like whites that have the degenerates in their group (rednecks, chavs, wiggers). Niggers give black people a bad name. And they're worthless.

cuck

Member when b was just a bunch of trolls? Not people getting all defensive and psycho incels. Hating niggers was just a meme?
I member

Attached: th.jpg (251x219, 12K)

ur mum's house fggt

Member when b was just a bunch of trolls? Why are fellow b tards being PC and getting offended?
Hating black people was just a meme. Don't take op so serious, Jesus Christ
I member

I didn't realize my first one posted, thought it got lost. My bad on the double

Can you post the video of her in the middle of a bukkake circle?

I stand alert when I meet blacks

Definetly the fucking culture.
As an Asian, where most of our cultures are based on respect and honor (except for the Muslims) blacks tend to have the opposite where they favor being ruthless and deceitful.

This.
And you don't have to be Asian to appreciate that.

>White people hate me because of other nigger's ape like behaviour and demeanor
>Asians hate me because niggers are dark skinned demons
>Niggers hate me because I act "too white bread" and want to do something with my life that dosen't involve living off of government aid
It's kinda sad knowing that you are apart of a race that is universally hated by everyone, including your own race

Attached: DeQ_bn2VMAAyz2s.jpg (1004x1043, 79K)

In the end, blacks, niggers, or whatever will not be able to keep up with the advancing world
At the current rate of decline that negros are at, we will be extinct within 200 years with nothing to show for it, except for a couple of sports highlight reels and music tracks praising the ample meat of the feminine buttocks
Im just along for the eventual extinction of negros

their culture is burdensome and ruins everything nice

Feels, man.

Is she famous .

both

Black people are cool , but then niggers are some of the worst scum that have ever spawned on the planet. They have no sense of morals or manners. At my work I have to deal with these beasts since they’re too retarded to do anything right.