Has Yea Forums ever fucked a teacher?

Has Yea Forums ever fucked a teacher?

Attached: regfrtr.jpg (1200x901, 64K)

Only in my head with my own hand Jews wouldn't let me love an older girl when i was 12+

Had the opportunity in HS. Sex Ed teacher would constantly hit on me. Would stand behind me at my desk with her hands on my shoulders, pressing herself up against me. I could literally feel her heat.
Never had heard the saying then, but I somehow instinctively knew, "never stick your dick in crazy."
To this day, still glad I never took her up on it. The bitch was psycho.

I fucked A teacher, just wasn’t my teacher

I haven't fucked her but I know she let an 8th grader have her when she was in college.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 155K)

fukked an elementry school teacher. we were both in our late 20's. she was a total psycho, like a dead eyed unblinking weirdo that liked to keep the lights on and fuck face to face and stare at me. creepy as fuck but i came like a rocket. super weird.

I did once when I was a freshman in HS. I told the counciler about it because I didn't want to get in trouble and she was fired a week later.

I have. Several in fact. I am a teacher, so I have a lot of access.

Attached: 1565440897801.jpg (720x730, 44K)

i dont fuck

I claimed I did but I lied.

You're the kind of motherfucker that screws it up for everybody else

no but there’s this milf teacher wt my high school who teaches English. who’s a single mom and has a nice body.

Could someone tell me how to hit it?
Been thinking about trying before I leave this place forever.

MODS
ban this underage faggot

not my teacher but a highschool teacher nonetheless, i was 19, she was 40, a true milf

Just cause he's still in high school doesn't mean he's underaged

got my dick sucked in 6th grade. this was in the 80s so she had on a blouse with shoulder pads and had a perm but it was still good shit, still fap to the memory decades later

I’m 18
Judging by your immediate reaction I’m guessing you’re 12

Kek

Hit her up for her phone # so you can txt her.

Txt her "you on snapchat?" and get that.

Then wait a few days and snap yourself in the mirror after a shower, with just dickroot showing.

If she responds, play it cool.

>dickroot
Lol

Attached: fa7b6d5a7a914f719c61c792cc607099.jpg (404x650, 42K)

only underage kids would find that funny
MODS

Just broke up with my gf, cutie pie and teaches in college.