Did you do gay shit with your friends at all growing up Yea Forums? Be it big group sleepovers, campouts...

Did you do gay shit with your friends at all growing up Yea Forums? Be it big group sleepovers, campouts, truth or dare or boarding school, what were your gayest sexual experiences?

Attached: IMG_5396.jpg (600x450, 61K)

God, I wish I could be gay in boarding school.

yes, alcohol and basement get-togethers are not a good idea for dignity

Do tell user, what happened with your friends? How old was everyone?

prolly from around 16 and up, as we got more drunk as time went on we would play truth or dare, common dares being remove clothing or eat/drink something horrible. (think cider with chip shop mayo poured in)
So towards the end of the night we would be watching shit on youtube all naked to the wind.

in later years this would devolve into daring to send pics of eachover to respective friends who didnt come or to their girlfriends (much to their annoyance). an example of this is we had a furry friend who was "tolerated" as he was a bit weird and annoying, so what we did was me to be buck-ass naked with a plusie narwal (i think) held between my legs spread ass, the picture was then sent to this furry friend.. he did not speak to any of us for a few weeks

user that's really gay

you're welcome, and you did ask

That's not me actually and honestly I don't think your story is gay enough

Not very gay, but very fun. Wish I had been there for those nights.

fair enough, we didn't go about fucking eachover of that was what you were looking for

they were honestly a lot of fun, the hangovers not so much, and one fucker pouring mayonnaise on my sleeping bag because i was snoring. but yea, a lot of fun

Bump

Attached: IMG_5389.jpg (2354x2679, 789K)

das sum boi bucci

Attached: IMG_5390.jpg (3216x1528, 1.12M)

Attached: IMG_5398.jpg (5184x3880, 1.17M)

email?

>be me
>16
>fucking around at friends house
>I always fuck around with two of my bigger friends (5'11 and 6'1, im 5'6) bean dipping them and grabbing them to make them uncomfortable
>grabbing 511 friend
>both friends lock eyes
itsgotime.exe
>hold down my very small body
arms behind back
>511 puts me in a full Nelson, straight out of hentai
>me laughing thinking its a joke
>61 bro grabs my ass and thighs and says this is revenge
>I struggle out and end up on the floor with two much bigger men gropeing my thighs and butt saying how feminine and twinklike I am
>they stop after a few minutes
>everything goes back to normal and life goes on
im too lazy to get into detail but it was hot and lewd and I liked it

Would you have let them have their way with you?

Attached: IMG_5391.jpg (1757x1866, 750K)

Once I saw a (probably tipsy) guy at my school getting his butt waxed by his equally tipsy friends. I saw his asshole and ball sack lol

Yes. And now my head is fucked up and I'm in therapy as an adult. 0/10 would not recommend.

Saw a cabinmate naked when he came out of the shower. full frontal.

How would experimenting with friends send you to therapy user?

Not sure how old I was but somewhere around 10 maybe? Had a friend stay the night at my house and after we both got in our sleeping bags and my parents went to bed, he said "hey want to see something? I have a pimple on my penis"
He pulls it out and shows me his penis (the "pimple" was just his dick head)
Starts playing with it and waving it around.
I show him mine and we spend the next few minutes getting naked and taking turns getting out of sleeping bags and waving our dicks around.
I regret not taking it further but small brain

well not much is gonna happen anyway at that age other than cute fooling around. had you both been a couple years older though...

when I'm at the pool or beach i check out the other guys in swimsuits. If I'm lucky I see some butt crack

You never jerked off before you were able to jizz? I did it all the time, couldn't jizz but still felt great. I wish there would have been some fooling around, maybe a blowjob or more

I actually jacked off super late, even though I had already been having wet dreams for at least two years. I'm uncircumcised and because of my American education I thought you could only cum from rubbing the glans, so I would always retract and rub it directly, which is really fucking uncomfortable, then just gave up until I was 15 and it dawned on me to try it without retracting. I quickly made up for those 2 years of mostly unspent cum. Woulda been nice to have a buddy for that stuff though.

too young, got pressured into it, never even thought about sex before that. sorry, lol, i know im in the wrong thread hahaha

I miss being able to cum without cleanup and worrying about where jizz went. Even if I had to rub a tiny dick with 2 fingers it was awesome

Sorry in advance for no greentext, I'm on mobile.

Be 15, hormones wild and horny constantly. Friend of mine, going through the same. We're both thin and he's taller than me (6' and I'm 5'9) we both have long hair, kind of an emo/skater phase. We always wrestle and mess around like we're not being gay. We casually talk about sex with women (both virgins) We eventually talk about sex with guys, very cool about it "yeah I basically wouldn't care" "probably gonna be bi". Eventually we get around to the idea of "trading favors." What started everything was him saying, "user do you want me to fuck you?" In a sarcastic voice. I could tell he was probing to see my reaction. I said, "If it was anyone I'd rather it be you." That night when we laid down for bed, we were in the same bed, he asked if I wanted to fool around. I was quiet for a second and then said yes. My heart was racing, I slid my hand over to his chest, rubbed down his stomach down to his cock. It was so warm and rock hard, I could feel his heartbeat. We jerked each other for a while and then he got on top of me to 69, we both had our shorts off. Fuck I'm diamonds just thinking about it. I remember trying to get his dick down my throat (I did ;)) we both were close to cumming, I said I'm close and he said "okay" and kept going but harder and deeper. I came in his mouth and he came in mine. Perfect night. We both swallowed and went to bed. I made him breakfast the next morning lol. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post.

No. doing gay shit is literally gay and you are a fucking homo if you did it

congrats on being a flaming faggot. I bet your father is proud

Be in the army and wait a couple weeks then everyone's nude in front of each other and showering together

care to share what happened? how old were you and your friends?

based

>Be 10 with 12 yo friend from school
>first sleepover at his place
>playing vidya, hanging out
>'hey user, do you masturbate?'
>'wtf is a masturbate?'
>'you touch your dick, makes it feel really good.'
>'why the fuck would anyone do that?'
>'c'mon, try it, it's awesome.'
>'fine'
>'stick my hand in my pants, rub my dick for a minute
>'huh that does feel kinda good
>'user, it feels even better when someone else does it. wanna touch each other?'
>'sure'
>pull our cocks out
>mines still pretty tiny, his is like 5 inches
>'yo wtf, whys yours so big'
>'yours will get bigger too!'
>he grabs my dick
>'holy shit dude, that feels good'
>I grab his, my hands barely fit around the damn thing
>jerk off for a few minutes like this
>cums onto my hands
>'dude wtf, did you pee on me!?'
>'its just cum user, chill'
>'oh...'
>go back to vidya

did you and him do more stuff after that?

bump

>over at same friends house
>swimming out back, his parents are gone
>'ever gone skinny dipping user?'
>'nah, what if someone sees?'
>'we've got a fence,no one can see'
>in hind sight, we were VERY visible, somehow never got in trouble
>he throws his trunks out of the pool
>'AHH I feel so free user!'
>'alright fiiine'
>take mine off too
>'you're right, this does feel great'
>swim naked for a while
>'wanna jerk off again user?'
>'yea... sure'
>jerk each other off under water
>'can we try something user? go sit on the edge of the pool'
>I do as he says
>he gets between my legs and starts sucking my boner
>'holy shit its so warm, fuck...'
>whole body twitches
>first orgasm
>'dude what the fuck that was amazing'
>'feels better than your hand right user? can you do mine?'
>he gets up on the side and I do the same to him
>his cocks twitching like crazy in my mouth
>'fuck user you feel great'
>my dicks rock hard again
>feel his dick twitch a bit more, then feel some warm goop squirt into my mouth
>'fuck user you made me cum again'
>'we should do this more... its fun'
>go back to swimming
>parents get home
>scramble to put on trunks
>somehow don't get caught

that's so cute, did the two of you eventually work your way up to anal? and did you involve other friends of yours in on the fun?

He started fucking me a few months later. We mostly stuck to blowjobs though.

Did eventually have fun with other friends, I might try to green text them later for you :)

I was about 11-12 years old at he time when two younger cousins (one boy and one girl) and I played house together, which often ended with us getting naked, nothing extreme. One weird/funny moment was when the younger male cousin and I went to bathroom and stripped. We closely observed each other and there was some light touching involved, mostly ass grabbing. I don't remember whose Idea it was but we tried each others underwear on. My cousin left the bathroom, completely naked, to go to his room to get some clothes for me to try on. Luckily, the only other person at the house was his older sister who was "babysitting" which really meant that was she just watching TV. When he came back I asked if his sister saw him, apparently she did but didn't think much of it. Then we continued our version of doctor.

please do user, group stories from that age are the best. I would have loved to have a group of eager buddies to try everything with.

really hope you deliver user :)

You're a fan of having the shit beat out of you and being bastardised by christian rich kids?

Confirmed bi user here. (Date/more atracted to women, prefer hooking up with dudes)

13 started mutual public shower jerk with some guys on seim team.

14 kid on wrestling team got hard and precummed during my match. Traded blowjobs etc.

16 bi group fun with wrestling coach, his wife and another dude from my team let me know if you want moar.

describe the wrestler at 14 who got hard and later swapped head with you

Compare dick sizes with a friend

Attached: summer.png (779x287, 74K)

>be 12, sleepover birthday party
>3 friends in total all 12 too, C, A, and M
>C: 'Let's play mario kart guys'
>Me: 'Okay, but winner gets to give loser a dare'
>everyone likes the idea
>start playing
>I win, M loses
>'M run around the room in your underwear'
>M is a sheltered christian boy, super embarrassed by the idea
>M: 'Fine, but don't look'
>we 'close' our eyes
>M strips down to his white briefs and he jogs around the room
>race, I lose, C wins
>C:' Go run around the room naked'
>strip down in front of them
>fuck yea puberty, dick got bigger
>run around the room, put on only my shorts after I finish
>race, A wins, M loses, but some stupid not fun dare
>race, I win, A loses
>Me: 'play next round naked'
>he does, dick is bigger than mine too, lucky fucker
>race, A wins, I lose
>A: 'jerk off for 30 seconds'
>I pull off my shorts, jerking my cock
>A loves it, he's rock hard, M is super embarrassed, C mostly shocked but curious
>race, I win, C loses
>Me: 'C, go jerk off M for 30 seconds'
>M doesn't want to at first, he doesn't want anyone touching his privates
>'Its fun, just do it...'
>reluctantly pulls down shorts
>gets rock hard when another boy touches his dick
>Race, A wins, I lose
>A: 'suck on my dick for 2 minutes'

>fuck yes
>his dick is fucking perfect
>suck it for way longer than 2 minutes
>'anyone else want me to suck theres?'
>C volunteers
>blow him too
>M doesn't ever move past touching
>A: 'so wanna fuck user?'
>let him fuck me
>M and C mostly jerk off for a while when we fuck
>cum buckets
>A cums on my ass
>fuck around with A a few more times
>same with C
>M kinda stops talking to us :(

My best friend used to come over and jerk off on a bunk bed. We did it a lot and it got to a point he just had his own container of vaseline in my house.

Monster rain fag

lucky you user, did A and C go on to share you on more sleepovers after that? did they try taking it up the ass as well? how fun and messy did the three of you get with each other?

>10 years old
>never had an erection even once in the shower or waking up or ever and doesn't know what one is
Fuck off pedo larper this is a gay experiences thread, not make up an indictable story thread.

when i was 11 i invited my friend to my house and we touched dicks together, we talked about weird shit all the time but only one thing like that ever happened

My cousin tried to penetrate me a couple times as a kid. He was like 2 years older and definitely taking advantage.

Gave me a bit of the secual ocd later on. Not sure if I was gay or straight or bi. Took me a while to figure out that I like both but prefer feminine partners over all else.

Did you end up fooling around with multiple boys your age on your sleepovers after that?

Bump

Bump

Attached: IMG_5387.jpg (493x657, 42K)

wow dude, you have a really sexy cock. The shape of the head, the length, the color... good for worshipping for hours.

same femboy here-
I keep thinking as I look at your cock I want to just suck on the entire head like Its one of those milk bottles with a artificial nipple...

post more? maybe a view from the underside?

120 lbs lanky blond clearly getting off on being man handled. Cute AF.

Go for gut wrench dick to his ass flip him end up dick to dick. He is hard as fuck.

Don't go for pin fondle his asshole prendending for cradle. He moans.

Match over hes embarassed. Follow him to showers.