So what does Yea Forums think of DXM?

So what does Yea Forums think of DXM?

Attached: 00C3DBB6-8ACE-4E82-BDEA-7EFFCF642ECF.jpg (355x355, 37K)

looks like candy

Where buy
Promethazine is prime af

Hard on liver.
Its pretty weird though not going to lie, especially if you can't afford real drugs its good enough.

What the fuck is it actually packaged like that? Looks like theyre promoting for people to get high from it

Amazon is always my go-to for this stuff

Like how hard? Worse than alcohol?

I've done DXM probably over 100 times.

I have awful anxiety now 2 years later.

Is there anything more pathetic than chugging cough syrup to attempt to get high?

Biggest dosage?

It’s actually surprising powerful, with cannabis it’s as potent as a very strong shroom trip (granted DXM is a dissociative tho)

A gram point 9

It was really scary and I didn't come back for a while

Greentext? Most I’ve ever done was 900 mg and even that was fucking intense

I can't really greentext.

We can talk on discord if you want.

>I can't really greentext.
>We can talk on discord if you want.
wow

That was my shit back in HS. Robitussin Maximum Cough + Cold. Ended up drinking an 8 ozer a day. Got super sick from it one day and haven't been able to stand that cherry smell since.

You tripped everyday? Damn nigga how tf u still alive?

Well, maybe not every day. Some days we went and stole some tequilla or whisky. But yeah, we drank that shit a lot. Started out with those 4 oz (?) bottles but you build up a tolerance pretty fast.

absolutely shit. Throw up every time a took it. High for like 20 hours. Go to sleep wake up still robo tripping.

Nigga I'm busy.

Attached: aIuaFRe5OwDwM9jyOL00cfGtiqKN0oy8SzG12lVMiTE.jpg (726x767, 134K)

How much did you take? And if the nausea is that bad just take some benadryll or smoke some weed

does the magic ever come back?
been about a year since i last did it, i had reached my 30 dose limit

Damn, this brought back memories that I totally forgot about. That was 20 years ago. Yeah, we started with 4oz then moved to 8oz per day. I remember not being able to ride a bike more that 3 feet, one time I thought my school was a hospital, one time I was late to class and I had to fill out this late slip, someone threw me a pen and it burned my hands, and I think it was that same class where were were watching a video or something and I thought I was falling backwards in my chair but I ended up slamming my head into the table. Fuck those were good times. I don't know how I didn't kill somebody with my car.

>30 dose limit
wtf is this? My friend and I did way more than that. 30 was like a month and a half.

the say after 30 or 40 uses the magic is gone forever. I used to do it once a week for like 2-3 months, im starting to miss it

You answered your own question.

I’ve heard of some people being able to bring back by taking psychedelics like LSD but I’m not sure

Some people develop a (near) permanent tolerance after a certain dose limit. Some people it’s 50, others 30, some people don’t get it at all

Fun, but its horrid for your brain.
I see it as a drug for preteens and hobos.
Side note,NEVER MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL.
you'll get explosive diarrhea and wont get high.

well ive been doing a solid amount of lsd since, i hope thats true, dxm is underrated

>Some people develop...
Weird, never heard of it. We were at the river one night and I had some, started puking my guts out for what seemed like forever. Could never handle the smell again. Even Slurpees and cherry cigarillos set me off.

>busy

Damn that sucks dude, maybe in a few years it’ll get better

>it’ll get better
I'm this guy I haven't even thought about it since then.