I have reached the point of no return

i have reached the point of no return

Attached: JPEG_20190830_194502.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE&list=RDGMEMYH9CUrFO7CfLJpaD7UR85wVMqLrnkK2YEcE&start_radio=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying I’ll think a jar of bacon grease looks like a jar of ejaculate

Cum doesn't look like that after a few days. It goes yellow. NEET harder.

What a waste of condensed milk.

its a lefty foreigner who's been studying what makes Yea Forums tick thinking he can create a meme. its like watching a robot trying to learn something

It's either caulking, bacon grease, or milk. Jerk off in it once and i'll give you a GBP

Two words
>Pony jar

ha ha ha it is real semen anonymouses i have ejaculated into this jar multiple times. It is disgusting.

Lets discuss why the protesters in Hong Kong are wrong to disrespect their fatherland.

nigga any grown male with a fap sock can tell by a simple look and that isn't the color of long standing cummies.

hong kong got they fuckin boogaloo coming up. Good for them

>anonymouses
*anonymice

how about we nuke the gooks again

Whatever could you mean fellow anonmingmus?

I was discussing it with my fellow inhabitants in the state of Kentucky on Weibo. Nothing seems to be taking place

are you a ching-chong glownigger? I would run guns over there in a heartbeat if i lived on that side of the planet

what’s the pink thing behind the jar

Of course not 匿名 I am a respectful resident of the peoples great United States of America Kentucky.

Please lets discuss why the people of Hong Kong are so listless and what we can do to make them return to a state of calming

give them guns, tnt and enough amphetamines to kill an elder god. Bunch of cracked out libertarians with guns WILL defeat those fuckin chi-commies

kirby amiibo

in the jar. the jar may also be filled with grease and or cumb

>cumb
Sometimes on Yea Forums you see something new

>foreigners can't type in english properly

I'll give you .25 bitcoin if you post a video of you pouring it all over your face and drinking some. Timestamped.

Yes OP who is likely no longer even on Yea Forums do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE&list=RDGMEMYH9CUrFO7CfLJpaD7UR85wVMqLrnkK2YEcE&start_radio=1