Just got told that using the word trap is clearly transphobic, is this true or are they appropriating trap culture?

Just got told that using the word trap is clearly transphobic, is this true or are they appropriating trap culture?

Attached: latest-1.png (430x506, 353K)

traps are not trans imo
theyre just guys who can pass as girls

You're a huge faggot for letting others tell you what sounds and letters you can type.

trap is a compliment

guys who like traps dont tend to actually like trans. Traps have been used to describe trans individuals, but they really became their own thing.

traps are gay lmao

>guys who like traps dont tend to actually like trans
Citation needed user. People often mix and match them. Especially trans women who (still) have the feminine penis.

Its not transphobic, it was probably a straight/cis person tell u to be offended.
Most dont care if u use the word trap if their fairly flat chested. Some would just correct u, most dont get butthurt
~ am trans btw

Discord trannies spend all of tbeir time spitting their mentally ill rhetoric into their hugbox server, which makes them even nuttier because of the echo chamber affirmations.
A trap isn't even trans, a trap is a boy who can crossdress and look like a woman

Phobias don't matter.
Say whatever you please.

post genitals pls

We didn't have these shitty questions last year
rip Yea Forums

appropiation because they have to make everything about themselves

traps are, by definition, passing males

People always try to get butthurt about any little fucking thing..
-a trap/transchick named Shelbi

yes

The word trap has always been used in reference to feminine anime dudes since its conception. Its the disgusting tranny faggots with festering wounds that appropriated the term.

I prefer the term nigger faggot

Some fucking drag queen at my school called it a slur. Fucking faggot

It's true but also who gives a flying fuck?

/thread, apparently.

If they don't want you to be -phobic, maybe they should stop trying to intimidate you into seeing things their way. It's like stabbing somebody in the neck then complaining when they have the audacity to bleed.

It's not exactly transphobic but like Shemale it's a fetish term. If you were good friends with a trans person you might call them a trap if you knew they were okay with it but you definitely shouldn't use the term addressing a transsexual you don't know.

To be honest though, most trans people have bigger fish to fry than getting their panties in a wad over the word trap or shemale being used in a fetish setting.

Think of it like the word "bull" for a black male in the cuckhold fetish community. In the context of a fetish it's fine to use, call your black coworker Jeff at work a bull without knowing if it's something he's fine with and it could be trouble.

Samefag

Trans girl speaking, it's not transphobic imo but as long as it's not used as an insult, the big deal is pronouns rly

>"who still have the feminine penis"

What is this, oxymoron hour?

my pronouns are nigger, Nigger and niggeR (all yelled, vernacular is very important). Say it or you're violating my human rights.

Ah a NIGGER of culture I see ^_^