So, THIS happened

So, THIS happened.

MAGA, people. MAGA.

Attached: The President is a danger to national security.jpg (1402x1848, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KH-8_Gambit_3
earth.google.com/web/search/iran military base/@29.55063565,52.58091881,1492.01776956a,1270.17397917d,35y,0h,0t,0r/data=CigiJgokCQ040Cu8qTVAEQc40Cu8qTXAGR1Fph1T9kHAIaUv0Fu1d2HA
earth.google.com/web/search/iran military base/@36.16678467,50.43143675,1579.7674576a,1022.91062097d,35y,0h,0t,0r/data=Cj4aFAoML2cvMWhmMTN6ZjBsGAIgASgCIiYKJAkNONArvKk1QBEHONArvKk1wBkdRaYdU_ZBwCGlL9BbtXdhwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you honestly think Trump uses is own cellphone and types/posts his own tweets and not a massive PR team youre an absolute idiot.

So I in your theory trump held his camera behind his head to take the picture, casting the shadow, and at the same time held it in front of himself reflecting ther flash, but only through a filter si the flash didn't wash out ther screen?

Boy, how could anyone disagree with that?

Pretty sure Trump just does whatever he wants.

You realise there can be more than one light source in a room at any one time?

I don't get it. Revealing that we have long range missles?

You're an absolute idiot if you think he takes advice or instructions from the yes-men "advisors" he encapsulates himself with.

Dude doeesnt use computers, yet is constantly tweeting and typing with his thumbs?

Dont be retarded.

"Max Resolution"

This is the number 1 sign this is complete bullshit.

Weve had spy satellites that can read a golfball from orbit since the early 70s

So he's an idiot most of the time, but in this case he isn't?

>10000% bait

Attached: 1565968315633.png (200x219, 88K)

prove it faggot.

>idiot president
More like brilliant Russian asset. And whose to say life wouldn’t be better under the yolk of the federation? Are the Ukrainians better off today than they were thirty years ago?

Sorry, it was "See a golfball" not read one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KH-8_Gambit_3

Revealing exactly how good the USA's spy cameras are.

Everybody now knows just how good their camouflage needs to be, what of their gear can be seen, etc.

Are you retarded?

You can see all this shit on google earth you fucking catamite.

>Weve had spy satellites that can read a golfball from orbit since the early 70s

Bull shit.

You can mathematically prove that atmosphere distortion makes that impossible. Literally *not possible*. That's the reason we put space telescopes outside the atmosphere.

But go ahead, show me a golf ball label visible from space. It's not like you would post some wild exagerration made by a would-be-nerd teenager, is it?

Dude this shit has been around for 50 years now
see

Or you could read whats already in the thread you mong

But does Iran have the googles?

You're an idiot if you think a team of advisors would let him fire off a fraction of the tweets he does. Love him or hate him, he's his own man.

Yeah, right.
Because the Iranians allow random civilian aircraft to survey their military sites.

Prove me wrong, post the Google image.

Not that user but the "read a golfball" line is actually on the plaque for some satellite camera they have at the National USAF museum at Wright-Patt AFB.

>random civilian aircraft
uhh you know google earth uses satellites right user...?

Please be bait.

You realize a flash would remove any shadows from the frame right?

Please god flood the earth a second time

Sure user.

Is their main tactical air defense base good enough for you??

earth.google.com/web/search/iran military base/@29.55063565,52.58091881,1492.01776956a,1270.17397917d,35y,0h,0t,0r/data=CigiJgokCQ040Cu8qTVAEQc40Cu8qTXAGR1Fph1T9kHAIaUv0Fu1d2HA

>Everybody now knows just how good their camouflage needs to be, what of their gear can be seen, etc.

fucking retard

Dumbass this is the Iranians test site. According to the news yesterday they had a failed missile launch. So how has this to do with anything with Trump? We zoomed in on it because of the fucking explosion.

How about their nuclear sites?

earth.google.com/web/search/iran military base/@36.16678467,50.43143675,1579.7674576a,1022.91062097d,35y,0h,0t,0r/data=Cj4aFAoML2cvMWhmMTN6ZjBsGAIgASgCIiYKJAkNONArvKk1QBEHONArvKk1wBkdRaYdU_ZBwCGlL9BbtXdhwA

Trump supporters everyone.

They all know thats what got him elected, the illusion he speaks for himself most of the time.

This is American arguing at its best and infecting the rest of the world. No facts, no points, just name calling.

Bro I'm sure the truth is literally the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Why the fuck wouldn't you think he would do that?

Done. High resolution image of just about every inch of Iraq.

Attached: camel dung.jpg (1620x1080, 675K)

Attached: hillary-clinton-making-a-tweet-acding-laura-and-falion-m-25535513.png (500x813, 212K)

Posts like these, the 1 out of 50 (-/+10) on here that are worthwhile is why I will always come back

Moron repeats some random "fact" from a tinfoil hat youtube video that he saw last year and didn't have the common sense to verify then because it said other things that made him feel good about his poor affiliations.

Surely nobody actually thinks this is the extent of America's spy capability. That resolution? Maybe in 1960.

If you dont think its the same way for him then youre buying the illusion.

see

I ask for the source, but being as I've seen my great uncle Dale post this same thing on "Uncle Sam's misguided children's" facebook group we all know the credibility

user, whats the best that satellites can see given the limitations of the physics involved?

My God, do you breathe on your own?

not an argument

>not an argument

Don't start flooding the thread when people realize how fucking stupid you are.

The intelligence community doesn't tell Trump shit unless it's vetted for release because they know he's a moron.

Wasn't arguing, I was asking a question. Are you even able to comprehend written language?

no u

mad

Attached: still.jpg (749x1014, 143K)

This, max resolution is currently below .5 metre. This photo is not "MAX"

The sitting president is stupid enough to use his own cell phone to send out his insane ramblings.

Covfefe

They have the Islamic version Lalalalalalalala!!!

Right, and you believe hed only make a mistake like that once?

giver me a break.

No you idiot.
The zoomed in resolutions from Google earth is taken from low flying planes

You clearly can't read. Stop talking to me.

what am i looking at?

barack obama droned striked innocent people,everyone was okay with it.hillary lied about benghazi,people were okay with it.but when the republican does something,even though he caters to the democrats to much.you libtards whine about it still

id rather republicans treat trump's tweets like they did obama's golfing

So
and
Are civilian aircraft flying over military installations correct?

>caters to democrats
Which fucking reality are you in?

Attached: 1439772886510.jpg (640x706, 110K)

We've been able to zoom in and look at shit close for years, not really a secret. The iranians need to stop being a bunch of assholes and bend the knee. Spacex, a private company makes their pissant rockets look like school toys.

YES, this

Spacex doesn't have isreali sabbotage.

kek

Secret capabilities?

Does this show that the rocket was hit on the launchpad with a weapon from space or something?

You mad bro? or just a moron?

Lol, he forgot Trump sperged out so badly that when they tried to take his phone and do this, the first time, it ended up being the only time they tried.

He's an idiot either way. either for typing this shit himself or for not firing this person.

That's because democrats are like a school of fish, one turns farther left, they all turn farther left. Republicans are like a herd of cats. No two go the same way, and if any two happen to choose the same path, they will hiss and fight the whole way!

He should tweet pictures of his fat daughter instead.

Attached: donald-trump-with-fat-daughter.jpg (900x662, 503K)

I wonder what Kevin Trudeau has to say about this. Nevermind he's too busy boning Melania.

Attached: cuck.jpg (1020x574, 259K)

take cover user, he's revealed america's position!

Attached: download (6).jpg (1200x800, 362K)

You guys are really grasping ar straws (if lefties were allowed to have straws) getting nervous about the dems crashing poll numbers?

Except the ridiculousness is what got him elected, why in gods name would they stop doing it.