Pitbull Love thread Yea Forums

Pitbull Love thread Yea Forums,
because they're cute and don't deserve all that hate.

Attached: 2019-08-31 at 01.06.00.jpg (976x986, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg
youtube.com/watch?v=zFm9S3Nn88Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWoFfQ6y_M
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs0R9dQi34
youtube.com/watch?v=bzc-mnN4Tsw
youtube.com/watch?v=zEoolkhAlIU
youtube.com/watch?v=29br8LOWR7E
youtube.com/watch?v=xhkKX2XjxUw
youtube.com/watch?v=dKd-IzQBgEY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOFWa3a-wag
youtube.com/watch?v=2sKMicjPdw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>
pitbulls are love filled dogs sad to think that people are stupid to think pitbulls are violent

nigger dogs

>don't deserve all that hate
They do.

Attached: Clown world - Pit bulls - More than two dozen shelter cats mauled to death after pitbulls break out (623x420, 374K)

love to have their fill of child meat

Euthanasia thread?

they should ship them all to shelters in black neighborhoods; only fukkers that own them. i wish my city would outlaw them. the dogs, i mean, not the blacks.

>to think pitbulls are violent
They are violent, that's the whole point of them. They were made to be. Hope they go extinct soon.

Same tards that cry about pitbulls being unsafe are the same tards that can't figure out why people want A-Rs

fuck off pidf
pitniggers are the scum of the animal kingdom

Awwww

Even as puppys they are ugly as fuck

Tape that shit shut and throw it in a river.

Like cat woth mouse bro...
+ Cat are useless, so pitbull do great jobs

Why do people think modern carrots are thick, orange and juicy? They're thin and woody like any other root.

Attached: carrot and knife.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

So the pitbulls broke out of their cages and then broke into the cats cages?

Attached: B069347E-3D45-430E-864F-8322FB18D209.jpg (427x443, 60K)

love pit bulls too. feels so good to stuff my cock in a pit bitch

Pitbulls are monsters that were bread to fight and kill and deserve to go extinct.

Attached: 1561014023975.png (545x592, 124K)

>dogs bred to be violent
>aren’t violent

.....huh

Attached: 490AAEA8-E061-44F6-BD2B-36DC213C8784.jpg (333x480, 58K)

>violent, dangerous and unpredictable
>otherwise useless
>get defended by bleeding heart faggots
They TRULY are the niggers of the dog world.

It's not simply about propensity for violence. It's the ability to control a dog if it becomes violent. They are animals, and that comes with a risk of violence. Most people can't do shit to stop a pitbull if it gets out of hand, let alone most of the people I see with them. My dog is sweet and friendly. But if he starts going nuts, I know I can subdue him. I might get hurt, but he's not ripping my throat out.

> first sentence literally explains one use of owning a cat
> cats are useless
you're fucking retarded dude

probably a mexican.

Are Rotts fine to have?

Attached: Rottweiler-On-White-10.jpg (729x486, 24K)

found the nigger

Fuck ya best dogs ever. Anyone that believes they are only violent animals needs to get their head outta there ass and not believe only. What the news tells them. News all over the world have been caught blaming a Pitbull type dog in a act of violence when in the end it wasent they do it to get everyone going and for the ratings

Yes

Nigger detected

>Fuck ya best race ever. Anyone that believes they are only violent animals needs to get their head outta there ass and not believe only. What the news tells them. News all over the world have been caught blaming a nigga in a act of violence when in the end it wasent they do it to get everyone going and for the ratings

>Fuck ya best political affiliation ever. Anyone that believes they are only violent protesters needs to get their head outta there ass and not believe only. What the news tells them. News all over the world have been caught blaming a political affiliation type protest in a act of violence when in the end it wasent they do it to get everyone going and for the ratings

I'm with you there

>violent dangerous and unpredictable
Buy into the hype much?
Most of these dogs just hang around and are outstanding. All in how you raise them, just like any other dog.

Yup. My rottie is a big ol lovebug. That being said if anyone were to break in my house he would slaughter them.
I also had a pitbull and she was the nicest dog in the world. Its all about how you train them, any dog can be violent.
That being said most people i see with these "guard" dogs shouldnt have em.

Attached: LongCat.jpg (300x232, 10K)

Attached: LoongCat.jpg (300x232, 4K)

Attached: 35808050.png (500x522, 115K)

They can be very loyal to their owners, But they are like having a loaded gun out in the yard. One day your toddler walks out the door and the dog rips their throat out. Pits don't have a "safety" or a trigger lock. If they go off on you, there's nothing you can do.

I dislike pit bulls, they're terribly ugly dogs, and the people who typically have them are generally low class

Attached: agfcztwe7po11.jpg (750x766, 69K)

I agree. I love that my herding dog is super low energy because I raised it that way, and how my cat doesn't chase vermin or rodents because I raised it that way

Fuck off

Does anyone have the webm of the chick launching shitpull puppies into the river?

I would love to see that

wait until they maul your grandma then tell me how cute they are.

pit bulls aren't cute and they look fucking stupid, ugly as fuck

is a old video new fag piece of trash kys fuckin retard no one like u

Love you too :)

stfu trash

youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg

Drop a grenade in that box. You'd save a lot of lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFm9S3Nn88Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWoFfQ6y_M

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs0R9dQi34

youtube.com/watch?v=bzc-mnN4Tsw

I mean, if you get rid of the niggers, kind of solves it's own problem

youtube.com/watch?v=zEoolkhAlIU

"now you're gonna die wearin' that stupid little hat"

this tbh
getting rid of nigs would solve a lot of problems

youtube.com/watch?v=29br8LOWR7E

>muh dindu service dog pibble lick you to death

dumb meme dogs for insecure weak humans. hopefully they make the breed illegal before more babies get eaten

Jesus, what is it with those American news anchors?

Attached: 1.jpg (842x758, 98K)

i am reminded of this

Attached: ChadCat.webm (720x405, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xhkKX2XjxUw

youtube.com/watch?v=dKd-IzQBgEY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOFWa3a-wag

Ban these shitbulls now!

youtube.com/watch?v=2sKMicjPdw0

Nigger dogs dindu nuffin unironically. They're good boys

I’d love to see them in the next thread over

Attached: FDE64782-BADF-4123-8924-991B23A3C80E.jpg (750x730, 327K)

Fuck pitbull.

Attached: 51c5fNjJInL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 29K)

^^^
Exactly what I’m saying

That made me happy

Attached: happei.jpg (1317x1536, 190K)

Not a Pitt but it is their best use

Attached: 7D9FDC32-A108-46BB-B018-4491898DEDE7.jpg (728x728, 126K)

"I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero..."

>a dog that was bred for hundreds of years from fighting and hunting breeds specifically to be able to fight and kill more efficiently for sport and for defense (OG pitts were pitfighting dogs, man hunting dogs, and bear dogs) isn't naturally violent, it;s all the owner doing it

Yeah and my cat doesn't chase and kill bugs and anything smaller than it because I raised it applying human levels of rationality, intelligence, and behabior upon it because I'm too mentally broken to have real children.

That's how fucking stupid you pittbull bleeding heart faggots sound.

>Make 275 K a year
>Bred Pits for years
>Not one incident. EVER.
Failing to see your logic.

Imagine just lighting that box on fire and char-broil those little hell spawn.

I had a pitbull. Was the most loving and loyal dog I've ever had. She loved everyone

>15% of the dogs in the US are pits
>pits cause 98% of fattal dog bites
>pits cause 92% of dog bit injuries
>pits cause 73% of all dog bites
HES A GEWD BOI

Rots are the second leading ccx cause of fatal dog attacks and dog bit injuries (but by second were rlaking pitbulls ~1000x a year, and rots come in at #2 with like 80/year)

Idk bout the other info but Chihuahua's are actually responsible for the majority of bites by a big margin, not pits.

I'm totally up for letting the breed die out though. Just saying that they're not naturally terrible dogs if they grow up in a loving home

No, not even close.
That's a meme put lovers spout, t ok u can look up dog bite statistics pretty easily, Pitts cause more bites by far.

They deserve to be burned along with their masters.

You're retarded and know less than dick.

NO YOUR WRONG

baby eaters

Attached: aad1zzpfyug31.jpg (960x938, 52K)

this guy speaks the truth

What are your opinions about bullmastiff? Are they better for a family than pitbulls?

>look up dog bite statistics easy
I can look up Chapter 2 of Twilight but it doesnt mean that actually happened in real life.
Stupid fucks looking up outdated data.
Its 2019 and chihuahuas officially are responsible for more than half of all dog bites. I work at a vet for fucks sake.

Attached: 1567105131989.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Youre a real special one
Kill yourself dumbass

I will when you stop sucking dick.

Nobody cares about chihuahuas' tiny bitch ass bites anyways, so most of them probably don't even register on any statistics.

/thread

100%
Smart, sweet, and vicious enough to attack anyone when you want them to.

I've been bit by a chihuaha multiple times and they do no damage. Unless you're a small child, their bites are less painful than getting scratched by a cat. It's also very easy to grab a chihuahas jaw when they bite which causes them to retreat. The reason why pits aren't number 1 anymore is because most places now ban them. Where I live, not a single apartment complex or HoA housing allows pits, but they all allow chihuahas.