Is Dave Chappelle the most based black man in America?

Is Dave Chappelle the most based black man in America?

Attached: dave-chappelle-4542.jpg (250x344, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGrpEqNQ6zc
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a nigger

Yes

niggers a nigger no matter what suit you put on em, still like his netflix special where he shits all over the outrage culture

>when you try to pander to right wingers to save your career as an has been but you forget they'll never stop being the same exact people that want to burn you alive
kekkeroni

he's a mediocre comedian at best. i'm more entertained by the reactions from the current generation wussies than his edgy 90s style of humor.

Watching him right now. Maybe he's not as good as he used to be, but I still like him.

speaking of edgy

>>when you try to pander to right wingers

he didn't do that at all. calling out insane leftists =/= pandering to right-wingers lomao you must be a leftard

That's the left today. His impressions at the start of the set are just proof how deranged some of them are, when they yell in that he was impersonating Trump.

The entire leftie media is going nuts over his jokes, completely missing the point that he's making just as much fun about shooting poor white heroin addicts and republicans, which perfectly echoes the entire premise of this newest comedy set

remember the chappelle show. when he became that token black guy. Had a mental break down, fled to Africa. And blamed it on the illuminati. pepperidge farms remembers.

one of the best comedians from the us
thats all that i care about

Lol. Not wasted I guess

HE IS CLONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WAS KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes.

Attached: black.jpg (400x400, 7K)

>right wingers
He literally said he was for abortion during the set. Wtf is even right wing anymore lmao

Since Patrice O'neal died, maybe.

Attached: 54689037.jpg (300x300, 52K)

Yeah, even though I'd like to exterminate all niggers he can stay

kys zoomer faggot

Dave Chappelle is just and American who believes in free speech.

Left tards want to kill free speech because some of it hurts their feelings.

You never watched the Chapelle show have you son?

Attached: 7F4646F2-9D1F-4676-9F8A-13CA91DC0B5F.jpg (600x503, 25K)

That’s one way of looking at it. The other is that he was offered a record breaking tv deal and he said no because it would have meant the executives would have him by the short hairs.

Say what you want but just the sheer fact that he released that on Netflix already makes him absolutely /OURGUY/

Holy fuck. Shut your filthy whore mouth. Dave is the Mac Daddy of comedians.

IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?

He's still funnier than Trump.

Attached: clown.jpg (738x752, 100K)

You poor benighted child. Your educational system has failed you bigly. And on purpose.

Attached: choice.png (744x567, 59K)

If you think the right and the left are the same, you are brain dead.

If you think they are both terrible but different ways, that I can grant you.

I guess just being offensive is good enough

Chiiiillll

Zoomer go to plebbit

Why? He does what pretty much every "offensive" comic is doing no-a-days.

Just out of curiosity, who would you say is a better comedian than Dave Chappelle, out of the current crop?
And don't say, "hurr durr pretty much everybody, Im 17 and actually like Tik Tok better than stand-up comedy, its more open-ended and conducive to free expression"

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Jim Jeffries.

you know that he doesnt believe the bulk of his viewpoints right? He admitted it in a interview that he just goes with what seems popular

Yeah, he's said that in his stand ups as well, still funny.

Early Jim Jeffries was an incredibly novel brand of dirty humor, which is a very difficult thing to pull off. I'll admit I haven't seen much of what he's done in the last 5 years or so, but I feel like I would have heard about it if it were anywhere close to Chappelle (record netflix views btw).

Bill Burr. Chapelle still has moments of brilliance though: his comments on the me too movement were fucken prescient.

You must not know this guy then.
Definetly the most based

Attached: 10000141H12860063.jpg (480x693, 47K)

Shouldn't you be asleep, Mr. Boomer?

You must not know him either cause hes definitely not black

lightest skinnded black man i done ever see'd boss

Not the same guy. How does an aging man get buff at this point in life with a different voice and face

Do you have to personally believe in your viewpoints to make comedy or something?
You can believe in nothing and still make fun of everything.

I think you missed the point of his joke

Work out but keep smoking.
Illuminati Miley Cyrus'd him.
Your pick.

Dave Chapelle is one of the greats, and this new special is a masterpiece,

I wanted to link the YT of richard pryor telling the joke about there being a difference between black people and niggers but its been lost to the google censors

Just post Chris Rock's.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGrpEqNQ6zc

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I've seen Bill Burr live in Houston. His command of an unruly crowd is second-to-none.

His opener got ripped to shreds for taking stances on gun control and Trump and stuff like that. Burr came out, immediately tore the crowd a new asshole with Texas/redneck shit, and everyone behaved.

Chappelle's material is always ground-breaking. He manages to broach subjects that are extremely touchy and make light of them without ever taking an unlikeable stance. He's in the conversation for greatest of all time.

>If you think the right and the left are the same, you are brain dead.

>Foreign policy is the same regardless of who's is in power
>Deficit spending continues to increase regardless of who's in power
>Corporate subsidies remain in place regardless of who's in power
>Constitutional protections continue to be eroded regardless of who's in power
>Education continues to circle the drain regardless of who's in power
>Politicians lie and constantly get away with corruption, even when they're caught, regardless of who's in power
>The corporate oligopoly remains in place regardless of who's in power
>Expansionary monetary policy continues to weaken the dollar regardless of who's in power
>The American public grows increasingly entitled and ignorant regardless of who's in power

Please give me one way that the two major parties in modern American politics are functionally different. As a group what do they actually do differently in terms of policy and execution? 'Cause I'm not seeing it. Doesn't matter what color their campaign sign is; they're all selling the public to the same people.

>Burr came out, immediately tore the crowd a new asshole with Texas/redneck shit, and everyone behaved.
I'd love to see this if there's a recording anywhere.

Ive looked, havent found it. Did it in Dallas too.
No one in major Texas cities cares about any of that stuff btw.

The owner of the company I work for is 58 years old and got buff as fuck about 5 years ago. He had back surgery, and started doing core exercises after the surgery to help support his lower back. The. He got addicted. He hired a former Strong Man champion as his personal trainer and now he benches 320. At 58 years old.

You can just watch the 10-minute ass-reaming he gave a crowd in Philadelphia years ago.

"I hope all you drunk assholes leave here tonight and run into some of those black guys you all love so much out in the parking lot"