Does anyone else think Little Caesars Hot and Ready pizzas are gross...

Does anyone else think Little Caesars Hot and Ready pizzas are gross? I love their garlic breadsticks and deep dish pizzas but the $5 ones are gross to me.

Might explain why later if a lot of people disagree.

Attached: LITTLECAESARS-895x503.jpg (895x503, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7dFjgihLIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one down the street is amazing.
Same with the one that was by my house growing up.
All others are garbage. Too much sauce not enough cheese.

Oh for my little caesars not enough sauce or cheese, and it's no good.
The deep dish and garlic cheese sticks are fantastic
w

Never had one. What's wrong with it? Be specific, this is the ghost of anthony bourdain

I prefer the $5 classic.
The $6 one with extra cheese and pepperoni is just too much.
Best is that thin crust one they do though, I like the crunch and it cuts out a ton of empty calories having such little bread/crust. I think it's like 6 or 7 dollars.

thin crust is the best girl of pizzas. Prove me wrong

Yeah all of little ceasers shit is pretty bad except their crazy bread I prefer dominoes

They're OK when hot. The next day they taste bad.

I order them online even if i get a basic 5/6 dollar one. They always make them fresh and i pick them up from the pizza portal and usually get a free 2 liter of tea as well. My personal favorite is the stuffed crust deep dish but i havent seen them making them lately. Regular stuffed crust pales in comparison.

it's slightly better than frozen, that's the best I can give you

it's fast food pizza, what do you expect?

It's shit
Little Ceaser's thin crust taste like Tostino's cheapass pizzas
It's only the best if you like that shit

Nigga it tastes like a $5 pizza. If subway had a $3 footlong I don't expect it would blow anyone away with its quality

Attached: 1566730938933.jpg (340x506, 22K)

You ever bit into a cold cheese single? The cheese of a $5 pizza from Little Caesars has the same consistency whether it's hot or cold. You get it fresh and there's a slight chance it's not but even then once it cools off it turns into the single consistency again and even if you reheat it it's still the same.

This could be ignored if there was enough pepperoni or sauce but there's barely any. It's like eating a piece of toast with a lukewarm block of cheese on it and there's a little bit of sauce and pepperoni to try to hide it.

Btw this is OP and I'm not a pizza expert, not by a long shot. I don't ask for gourmet. I love literally every fast food pizza EXCEPT Little Caesars. It's just bleh.

I'd blow jared for a $3 footlong

I've had pizzas from the fucking Dollar Tree that we're better.

If a $1 pizza is better than a $5 pizza there's a problem.

>Subway
If they had a $50 sub I'd still expect it to suck ass

It's literal nigger-tier pizza. How and why people buy that shit is beyond me. The only reason I can think of is if you're fucking broke and/or you're fucked out of your brain on drugs or alcohol. No other reason at all to eat that shit.

These are $2.06 at walmart and you get 4 of them and are better than they have any right to be. I dare you to try them.

Forgot pic because of course i did

Attached: 75383188-bda4-4a9e-a3fc-127fce477874_1.f2b0905ee25dcfa10a65d12fcaf5a276.jpg (450x450, 62K)

Subway is fucking disgusting too, but didn't they have $5 footlongs not that long ago?

Ah, anonymous ghost pizza

Naw, that shits delicious, but it's the McDouble of pizza

Yeah non-chain pizza is amazing and actually food, but sometimes you just want a good ol' trusty cheap McDouble.

It is not at all delicious in ANY sense of the word. The fuck are you smoking?

21 SECONDS TOO LATE SUCKA

Little ceasar's tastes nothing like any oven frozen pizza, unarguable.

Those freezer pizzas are 8-12$ bro.

I'de pay $5 for that "I can't do it myself taste"

Attached: pizza.jpg (900x600, 84K)

I don't know if I'm understanding you correctly.
You expected $5 pizza to be anything but shit?

Used to work there here are a few tips:

1. Light sauce, well done. Light sauce is half the amount as usual and well done is an extra minute in the oven. Both helps them feel less soggy

2. If you find that it’s not cut well, ask for a double cut. They cut every piece in half but most employees will also go over each cut twice when they do this to make sure it’s cut well because it’s mostly for schools and little kids.

3. If you’re ordering plain cheese order extra cheese, it’s an extra half cup and combine that with light sauce and well done you get a gooey cheesy pizza

4. Extra toppings, the plain cheese and pep are just ok at best, add extra toppings, I like adding ham and bacon, but never go over 3 topping without getting it we’ll done because it won’t cook right.

5. Not all places will do this, but ask if they can add a bbq sauce drizzle if your getting a meat heavy pizza. They have it from the ribs or the wings and it’s great

6. Like 5 not all places or employees will do this but ask if they can give you the garlic butter and parm from the breadsticks and put it on your crust.

Like I said user,

I can't disagree with you, user. I love Li'l C's deep dish. Their other pizzas are filth.

For $5? No. If it was $10+ I’d say it wasn’t that great

I read and heard this in the angry trumpet guy's voice

Attached: NYU Film school graduate.gif (204x360, 1.25M)

Not the worst I've ever had, but I've had a lot more better than worse.

for people that eat literal shit it can be seen as good.

like for example I havent eaten McDonalds in ten plus years and a friend of mine ate is daily talked about how the new menu and ingredients are good and its real food now. I was hungry one day so I headed down to the Golden Arches. everything tasted like cardboard I was genuinely surprised that people could eat that. never again.

Yes they tend to be old and tasteless. What I do is order a pizza so when I get there they're actually hot and ready. If you do this, they taste good af

McDonald is the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to fast food

I don't know how anyone can like that shit
I think a lot of people sense of taste is just as much in their minds as their tongues

I still like mcdoubles though. They arent "good" but i do enjoy their trademark stench and taste. I bought 6 of them once and ate them over the course of a day. I was a bad alcoholic at the time.

Yeah the pizzas can sit for 30 min in the heat lamp after being cooked. Part of the reason for all my tips (linked below) except for double cut is that it will NEVER see the heat lamp for more than 3-4 min if at all

I'll accept this. When writing it i was the angry black dad from back to the future 2.

>WE AINT GONNA BE TERRORIZED

Attached: African-American_family-1985A.jpg (640x346, 30K)

Ah shit I totally forgot about him
Hey listen, I'm just in the wrong thread man!

Attached: Martywronghouse.jpg (691x371, 24K)

Attached: Lewis'_wooden_basball_bat.png (853x480, 469K)

They're fine the next day. Papa Murphy's is shit tier when it comes to next day pizza. Nothing but grease.

>be me
>nearly homeless veteran
>struggling desperately to get through college
>eating rice from dollar tree
>buying one dollar bag at a time
>splurge on tuna to add to my rice once a week
>would do anything for pizza
>that grand American classic
>tfw no on there for me
>tfw reaching up into the $5 stratosphere, my bro Caesar got me
>tfw no suicide today

Attached: 1563835715409.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Go to your local food bank.

I can't imagine living like that, you need to get your shit together

The city where I live there’s pizza shops on every second corner. Every one of them owned by the Lebanese.
Nobody likes the chain pizza places here. I’ve been all over North America I’ve never had a pizza as good as what the Lebanese make here

>Be teen 2000's
>used to taste like shit but would eat em cause they were cheap and I was a teen. Never 1st choice but if I was hanging with friends it was an option.
Finally get sick of it when no longer a poor fag and can afford Pizza I like.
>Fast forward over 10 years later
>See a little ceasars on my way back from work driving home
>Catch a youtube vid from company man talking about how little ceasars is the 3rd largest pizza chain, and how they got sued by franchise owners to get consistant quality standards
>Decide fuck it, I'll give little ceasars a 2nd chance
HOLY FUCK THEY ARE AMAZING.
>Better than Pizza hut
>On par with Dominos
>Not as Good as Papa Johns
>Cheaper than all of them

Attached: catmoar.jpg (735x577, 100K)

He’d be drillin new holes in his belt to keep his pants up

They got a lot better recently. They went from Barley able to call itself pizza but cheap enough for no one to care, to pretty decent pizza, bread sticks and wings.
Nothing mind blowing, but they are my #1 choice now when I don't wanna shell out for papa johns

Attached: peruviancrabgod.jpg (600x881, 91K)

it's 5$ you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7dFjgihLIc
>Company man vid about little cesears rise, fall and rise again.

Attached: doge.jpg (900x900, 109K)