What the fuck is this Yea Forums?

What the fuck is this Yea Forums?

Attached: 41985D7C-E258-4D41-99BB-050205469D04.jpg (1125x1110, 365K)

Attached: vaping.jpg (646x683, 374K)

Gotta be a single bad brand of e cigs that just came out maybe?

who cares,america has a fat president who doesnt believe in exercise.why do you the country has any hope of getting healthier

OP, this fundamentally clashes with the majority of /b users.

Please take your fake news elsewhere.

#TRUMP2020

It's vape cucks getting BTFO
next you'll learn soy causes autism

What the fuck does it look like? You put foreign shit down your lungs, eventually someone will get sick.

You can mix your own juice.

Distilled water
Propylene glycol
Nicotine
Food grade flavoring

Ez.

I wouldn't be caught dead with a vape
I'd rather suck wood smoke from a dried up goat penis

yeah no shit. youre inhaling stuff into your lungs. compared to cigarettes 300 cases is a joke. its just scare mongering tactics from big tobacco

No, vaping and electid cigs still have toxins in them.
Lower by a huge amount, sure, but filling your lungs regularly is still going to be harmful.

Tastes like shit and you still need to mix in your nicotine which is a pain. And it seems like it's the bootleg carts that are causing this mostly

People are nuts over this shit, they try all kinds of mixes, make their own shit, and they mod the vape box to blow a zillion times more vapor out than any sane manufacturer ever intended. So yeah, sometimes people get too much of something that isn't too good for them in their lungs. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I'm sure we'll have a "war on vape" any day now, tho.

Unscrupulous cunts using untested and unproven binders in their thc vape mixes.

It's bull shit. It's actually healthy for you. Those guys are being paid by cigarette companies to lie since they lose money. Keep up the vape. You'll be stronger than ever!

"popcorn lung" is a phrase I've heard a few times as it relates to the long term effects of vaping.

Fake

Thanks anonkun

I know they are killing me. Why do you think I do it op?

Attached: 1528463459203.png (179x186, 65K)

But why are we just hearing about this shit now after 10 years. And why is it mainly teenagers?

Its gonna turn out to be chinese imported low grade trash.
Just like the diet pills.
Just like the sex enhancement drugs.
I wonder if this keeps happening if we will actually do something about it In the form of military action

Practically nothing compared to cigarettes.
Big Tobacco is afraid.

It hasn't been 10 years.

So is it just the shit ass fake thc cartridges or is this well known microtones vape juice and well known vapes doing this?

You use distilled water, how does that not boil on you when you vape? What percent of the mix is water?

It has been nearly that if not exactly and some of these kids haven’t even been vaping for more than a few months. Something ain’t right here

BREAKING NEWS: INHALING SMOKE FUCKS YOUR LUNGS.

Well I was a teenager who started vaping. It appealed to me back then, as a way to still fit in with my smoker friends with out my parents knowing, plus no one really cared about selling e juice to a kid so it was easier to get. Now as a adult I choose to take it more into an art form, making my own juices, finding flavour profiles I love, and its cheaper than cigs

>b-but it’s not smoke desu

NNNNNEEEERRRRRRRRRD

So as an experienced vaper you’d agree with me that these are not rda/sub ohm/box mods with well known juice brands doing this shit right ?

>I want to fit in with the shitty kids

People still fall for this meme?

Yeah op
>why do you the country has any hope of getting healthier

Yes please let me die.
>as i rip my juul.

This. American are retarded fucks that don't care about the environment and deserve what they do.

Big tabaco owns the vape market you fuck8ng retard

>projecting

They are both equally bad. Quit smoking you pathetic addict.

>made my own liquids to sell
>glycol glycerin and flavouring
>optionally nicotine
>let it sit inside warm computer case so it gets treated
>sold to underage kids at school for prices of store bought liquids
>made around $150 per month
shit was cash

Top fucking kek

I cant say for sure as im not a doctor, I'm judt a retard on the chans, but i would assume its the dumbasses who either use burnt out coils or dont understand the basics of vape upkeep

There's a compound used in fake butter flavoring called diacetyl. Overexposure to it causes a permanent decrease in lung capacity referred to as 'popcorn lung' because the majority of victims are people who work in microwave popcorn factories. A few years ago, a man in Colorado won a lawsuit because he came down with popcorn lung simply by eating a lot of it (like a bag or two a day).

Guess what compound is used in any vape cartridge with a vaguely buttery flavor? And guess what happens when you straight up inhale the shit.

Bruh how does this have to do with the environment

But muh nicotine

Well I started smoking when I was in like grade 10 and my friends consisted mostly of smokers, so because i was a retarded kid i thought i needed to keep smoking even after i gave up the darts

>fbi and cdc would like to know your location

Attached: A9491D30-D8E3-43F8-AA06-332207E40730.jpg (539x429, 25K)

You don't believe in climate change just like your dumb fat president.

Politics belong in /pol/
Nice bait tho

Attached: 1513563051627.png (625x626, 52K)

You dont need it just quit

Somebody needs a nappy wappy

Attached: 93666F7C-639F-4902-9F16-226B6714B08F.jpg (397x295, 29K)

No they don't. Big tobacco wants to own the market and they have already advanced into it, but there are still literally countless liquid and hardware producers.
Their goal is regulation that purges random small companies from the market.

If it were that simple then they would've said it was popcorn lung, but it's more than just that.

I'm doing in hopes of dying from it

shit was unregulated in my country at the time
it was right after ecigs were available for the first time and the only regulation was that it was 18+

I think the general consensus is “chemical pneumonia”

I love how all the vapers are getting so defensive and paranoid.

Yeah when they first started going mainstream the you could walk down to the vape shop and get a new kit at 16, shit was cash

Attached: 0A12D5EE-8BBA-4259-B37E-6127808EAEF2.png (373x327, 220K)

Vape faggots, we need population control

He probably is more mobile than you

lol at the vape dependent faggots who soon won't be allowed to vape at all, serves them right for not smoking like an actual human being

>Arabs have been huffing water pipes for millennia
it's not the vapers, it's some shit they put in 'em. Not saying vaping is healthy, but the dune coons have done it for aeons with no known side effects.
>hurrr ur a vapor feggit kekekekek
no, I'm an old school smoker.

ALL VAPORS ARE CLOSET FAGGOTS THAT WISH THE VAPE STICK WAS A DICK

>smoking like an actual human being

Attached: 1566662873952.jpg (125x125, 2K)

thanks philip, or are you morris?

>youre inhaling stuff into your lungs
w-woah.. better stop breathing

Quite possible tbh.

No im an openly bi guy who sucks both on my robo dick and real dicks

Attached: 05376364-A17A-434A-8913-7FEFA02DEA9F.jpg (360x302, 22K)

>for millenia
I wonder exactly how often your average Arab puffed on a hookah? Probably not every 90 minutes or less, like smokers and vapers.

Attached: 8bfce6601c8d5cd31163572a0b5818b3--hookahs-arabian-nights.jpg (236x258, 13K)

holy fuck, the delusions.

Agree

Say stupid shit, get stupid responses faggot

>delusions

everything he said is true. lol k

Not him, but it's true. Trump believes the human body is like a non-rechargeable battery, i.e. once you use up all your juice you die. That's why he refuses to exercise.

Attached: 7A92DC13-ED83-4969-9F9A-77B4D7CC6284.jpg (962x1271, 140K)

>implying trump has the mental capacity of independent thought

SAYING YOU VAPE, IS LIKE SAYING YOU ONLY SUCKS DICKS ON DAYS THAT END IN Y

>mfw probably fucked like 100 of kids' lungs with my homemade bubba liquid mixes
>mfw some of them I just added random shit like a bit of lemon juice or mixed the ones that didn't sell
>mfw underage retards bought my bubba mixes and praised them for their "complex flavour"

Attached: 69E104AE30EF41E9A69C761A8A8B43E5.jpg (181x200, 6K)

Don't post that faceblugger, J.J. McBonerwash.

when I lived in Palestine, Morroco and Oman, most of the men smoked hookah/shisha daily.. on top of their cigarettes. Everyone smoked all the time.

Tfw this faggot doesn't live to be as old as the Don

sorry, bro.. but Trump is fat and says he don't give a shit about exercise.

You both disgust me for making Bubba juices yet I'm impressed you pulled it off

>none of the kids got sick or died from the natural shit you added
>you're gloating over nothing
>typical faggot vape faggot

Are you on crack?

squirrels very rarely operate automobiles, user.

Smoke cigars like real men, fucking faggots.

Attached: Jordan cigar gif.gif (151x144, 755K)

I actually read the article, unlike you faggots

Nowhere in the article does it state that the patients used only vapes. They were probably smoking cigarettes on top of vaping, which would indeed make disease "vaping-related".

Also these faggots were vaping blackmarket THC products, not products produced in a regulated facility like in Colorado

Now i know. Thanks, user.

Oh no! How could we not see that inhaling vaporized oil would somehow be problematic for the lungs! Literally no one could have foreseen this!

you all deserve this. we said "there's no 'healthy' alternative to cigarettes', vaping will kill you, too".

now it's killing you. like a fag with AIDS, you're succumbing, and America laughs.

Your mom is in Colorado

Attached: c12252a73bbc19f901429cd5f974a3fa~2.jpg (250x226, 12K)

PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 1
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 2
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 3
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 4
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 5
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 6
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 7
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 8
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 9
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 10
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 11
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 12
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 13
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 14
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 15
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 16
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 17
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 18
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 19
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 20
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 21
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 22
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 23
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 24
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 25
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 26
PEOPLE WHO VAPE ARE FAGGOTS 27

You better respect the Hyde or else

My theory is bunk THC cartrages that are fucken people up or some sabatoged shit, or the popcorn lung shit. Good think i never got into vaping or smoking

I don't need evidence. Apparently vaping is healthy for your lungs.

Maybe I respect Hyde, but I FEAR McBonerwash.

>THC products

Oh no, It wasn't the vape, it was that evil devils lettuce!

Why does it matter to you how others smoke

Attached: here you go.jpg (360x280, 10K)

hey stupid the people who're getting it are in CONTROLLED STUDIES. the 1000's of people out there who have and don't know WILL FIND OUT.

>deeply inhaling anything that's not clean air repeatedly for months/years
OMFG I'M SO SUPRISED I GOT THIS LUNG INFECTION

This. It's still bas for you even if it's healthier than cigs

Vaping is literally inhaling oil.

PG/VG is propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin.

I use it in my research (Cell biology fag) and it is straight up oil.

I wonder how many people actually think that they can inhale hot, vaporized oil into their lungs for 30+ years and not eventually develop lung disease

And if your only comeback is "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE", that's because it hasn't been around long enough.

I have no life and fap to furries

Knock it off gay boi, Trumps gonna send you back after ice finds you

Because you walk away after a cigar feeling good and your lungs feel like you never smoked because you don't inhale it like a cock smoking vaper or cigarette smoker

Natural Selection.

You're right... It's been over 50 years. "Modern" e-cigs have been around since 2004-2005. Just because you were still sucking on your moms tits doesn't mean they didn't exist.

Attached: ......jpg (750x600, 74K)

woah.. powerful

>tfw you're not American

Attached: 1541785131178.jpg (499x338, 33K)

most of that vaping fluid comes from China. The country that sent us Dog bones with poisonous chemicals in it, baby formula with industrial chemicals in it that fools the protien test. Boosted the protien to US requirements. It was also a poison, China sent US Disney toys painted in lead paint. Why are you surprised when they send us vape fluid with an industrial chemical in it?

Looks like 2/3s high schoolers are getting lung problems

>It's been over 50 years
>"Modern" e-cigs have been around since 2004-2005
time traveller confirmed

Actually being this retarded... if you vape for any reason other than a convenient way to use nicotine or cannabis you are an absolute fucking idiot like the retards that drink non-alcoholic beer.

i make my own vape juice with cannabis and olive oil and I haven't got any diseases in my lungs yet , this is bs.

What?

Your a dumb dumb

Just like 2/3s of the US has lung cancer. It doesn't work that way user.

wow. its almost as if, nicotine is bad for you no matter how you burn it! funny how they wont recommend to "stop smoking anything immediately". vaping is gay, but really, smoking anything is pretty gay. especially weed, but it wont kill you at least.

*you're. And no. Many many thousands of cases are yet to reveal themselves (they'll be terminal of course by then).

Are you really surprised?

BINGO!

you've got popcorn lung in progress half loaded.

Lololol all these zoomer faggots sucking on their vapes

>n-n-no that st-study is f-fake

Oh, i don't doubt it, you must be arguing with the wrong guy

This

Yeah but unless you share feelings with a vaper, you personally don't have to feel it. Its valled personal choice. Your opinions arent fact

Holy shit I lost brain cells reading this

Attached: helmet.png (403x448, 54K)

>selling nicotine to underage kids
>made $150 a month

Oh boy.......

Attached: smrt.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Nothing new. Cigarettes kill something like 350-400,000 people a year. Just big tobacco jumping all over the vape scare to try and reap some of their profits back in, as usual (((they))) are at it again.

Lmao, God we can only hope...

It may not be fake but it doesn’t contain facts or specifics

Enjoy the mouth cancer

Attached: mmm cancer.jpg (1100x774, 78K)

Either
1. yes they are obviously dying its nicotine and it can still harm you, depends on the intake (vape culture in USA is weird and turned into the new smoking is cool)
2. Paid to get fucked for competitors such as cigarettes.
3. Its fake? do you still believe the news you normie, remember when every news channel said trump would fucking lose.

Attached: bait.png (500x500, 279K)

The whole conspiracy side of your argument aside i really doubt anyone thougjt vaping was good for them

Propylene glycol is NOT oil

jesus you're a dumbshit C student

Because when e-cigs came out it was a way to eventually STOP tobacco and nicotine consumption and adults who wanted to quit used vape and e-cigs as such. Teenagers who wanted to be cool amd edgy started using vape as a way to START and as such have not ceased vaping like those who eventually quit and their prolonged use has resulted in these health issues.

300 cases nationwide is an extremely small percentage

Which is a myth basically, it came from when vape companies still used diacetyl to give the juices a more buttery flavour or texture, which was all fear mongering bullshit because if that was the case then every smoker would have "popcorn lung" seeing as diacetyl levels are on average 700x higher in cigarettes than they are in vape juice.

Literally this, stick to flower or at least quality wax/dab, anything that needs a binding agent to make an emulsion is not good for you to begin with.

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

Not the guy you were replying to but what the hell is it actually?

How dare you call a liberal student in university dumb. He's studying to work at the cdc and to save lives. Meanwhile you have contributed nothing to society. How dare you.

What? Do you mean to say vapers are retarded?

I just looked it up and over 1200 people everyday die to smoking tobaco but there are way more smokers then vapers so take that in account.

the fact still is vaping is better then putting over 7000 chemicals in your body and 69 of those chemicals are known to cause cancer.

not saying vaping is good but its LESS cancerous then smoking tobaco..

You can lick my nuts when I'm 110 puffing cigars

Attached: 1496446088-Overton_AL008.jpg (350x500, 33K)

>50 years
>time traveler

It's true. There isn't a single person on the planet that was alive 50 years ago.

Attached: 4chen.jpg (718x960, 67K)

and also note that the 1200 people that die every day is just the numbers that i got from america.

>110
Nigga you won't make it past 13 sucking on your dads old cigars trying to be cool...

I’d agree that using a decent products from a decent company and decent hardware probably isn’t doing this. It’s like the whole popcorn lung fiasco a few years ago.

Colloquially it is an oil. It looks and feels like an oil. Technically it is an alcohol and no one fucking cares. You don't sound smart calling people idiots because you learned the difference in mandatory grade 10 science class.

I fucking hate smokers...but vapers are on a another level.
"Ohh look at me breathing out steam outta my nose thats smells of strawberries" Fucking weak will faggots.
Btw ive looked after and seen someone die of lung cancer and it aint pretty. Prepare yourself to waste away and then slowly choke to death on blood and chunks of your own lungs in your last moments while trying to scream but unable to. But sure smoke away cuz popularz n sheeeit.

>7000 chemicals

Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Food grade flavouring, nicotine.

Can you fucking count you absolutely retarded abomination of a human? Fucking Jews I tell ya, the U.S should've joined arms with Germany and finished you cunts off.
>6 gorillian chemicals mr sheckelstein

>that smells like strawberries
LMFAO

Actually he's appearing a whole lot smarter than you at this point. Please do us a favor and stop binge drinking and dedicate more time to your studies kid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Think of how big a cloud of smoke is from a normal cigarette smoker then look at some of the vaping losers with gigantic huge clouds.. that seems real good for your lungs..

#VapeNation yall!

Time for the truth

>be the "stop smoking lobby"
>be associated with companies
>those companies make patches
>nicotine gum
>Stop smoking drugs
>chantix
They make BILLIONS of dollars off these items

Therefore they are "approved" ways to stop smoking

These vape companies are outside of that scope

>call our media buddies
>pay them
>tell idiots what to think about vaping people
>??????

PROFIT!!!

You people are SOOO easily used....

wake the fuck up;.

Attached: 7e8.png (1186x499, 546K)

Personal
Electronic
Nicotine
Inhalation
System

I've been vaping for 8 years. What the fuck is this latest shit about? And they've all been only doing for a few months or one time. I call bullshit.

Mix your own juice like me and my friends! It's just PG, VG, Nicotine and taste-essences
Vaping has been around for a lot longer than most think. I'm pretty sure that this has got to do with sub-par juices and devices.

see

>What the fuck is this Yea Forums?
This is what you get for being a giant faggot

It’s counterfeit thc cartridges. Companies are cashing in on the black market because vaping thc is trendy. What people don’t realize is real carts that sell at dispensaries average $80/gram for real, laboratory graded oil. So you have a community full of kids and teenagers who already vape e cigs that are now running into these half ass “thc” carts that are actually prob 20% thc at best and the rest cut with pg, vg, brake line fluid, hot dog water, and maybe some concentrated pledge. Fact of the matter is there’s no way of telling what you’re inhaling before you’re put into a medically induced coma. Those who are suffering are mostly from illegal states because of the hxc oppression most are facing with cannabis not being entirely legal yet.

>he
>smarter
Do you have anything to add or are you just throwing insults because you have no idea what you're saying?

Propylene glycol is a synthetic, colorless, odorless, tasteless liquid that belongs to the same chemical class as alcohol.

PG is a synthetic product obtained from the hydration of propylene oxide, which is derived from petroleum products.

Keep being retarded, user, it suits you.

Gay cunt

>guys I know what things are too

Okay champ.

?? two seconds in google told you this yet here you were
>Vaping is literally inhaling oil

Which is wrong. But I'm happy that you finally put the bong down for a minute to use your brain.

that might be true, but for cigaretts to actually cause some seriouse damage you need to smoke cigaretts for years and years, those people got sick because of what, 3 -5 years of smoking e-cigs?

Federal Investigator here.

Not sure if the fake news is fake or just being cautious.

This is being caused by counterfeit cartomizers. Mostly, if not entirely marijuana derivatives and possibly synthetic cannabinoids.

I'm not sure of the exact cause but I suspect the hospitals are close to knowing if they don't already. It's obviously some compound of the vape liquid, a component of the device, or some interaction thereof.

If you're vaping from a legit or at least seemingly legit source, you're almost certainly safe.

Attached: 1520086096867.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Forgot half this board sucks cocks.

*Vaping NICOTINE from a legit source. Not dope.

This is being caused by things like "Dank Vapes." How has this not leaked yet? I thought the public knew.

Anyway you retards are welcome.

Attached: 1564288552858.png (866x764, 755K)

Why don’t they want to release the information? Are they being payed by big tobacco to make vape scare tactics?

>Dank Vapes
see
It's been mentioned several times already. Can you read? Also that's like saying the reefer did it, no, nope it's not the weed idiots.

I'd rather smoke a delicious candy-flavored vape but you do you Muslim trope

Liberals being mad about me blowing fat O's and there not being a thing they can do about it. Fuck off

KEK

i think it might be vape juices sneaking some stuff in so its cheaper fo make but idk

>in the same period 2 million people died of cigarette inflicted lung cancer

Thanks for sharing this picture I fucking love Help Helper

Underrated post

Attached: FB5E9151-CF29-4EA4-B5AE-CF6D7D125106.jpg (300x300, 23K)

see

I saw the news report on this faggot, apparently he had asthma. This is simply natural selection working its thing.

>tfw you only vape from a weed pen

Attached: Mussolini_Approves.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>vape fags actually think vaping is safe

You're putting shit in your lungs of course there's gonna be problems down the road.

Fairly confident that I read another article about these same kids who were vaping thc carts and another one that states the dealers selling the carts were refilling those with whatever.

The shitty news stations are failing to mention this and generalizing the word "vape" or "ecig".

I don't for a second believe this is related to your average every day, legal for 18+, nic+flavor+pg/vg substance.

It turns out putting shit that isn’t air into your lungs is bad, who knew

You ever watch movies and shit from decades ago where everybody is smoking, and think “man how could they not realize that shits bad for you? It’s so obvious”
*giant drag from vape*
>cough

it's what happens to pretentious retards who are probably also atheists and have poor social skills.

>Fairly confident that I read another article about these same kids who were vaping thc carts and another one that states the dealers selling the carts were refilling those with whatever.

mfw these kids find out they were vaping someones cummies

Attached: buttmad.jpg (680x380, 61K)

See this post.

see

Attached: 3g0d8ryqp7vy.jpg (3024x4032, 890K)

天安门广场大屠杀

Attached: Snapchat-1209708202.jpg (960x1808, 445K)

(((they))) are also saying that vaping isn't harmful
the problem with vaping is that unlike smoke which rises, it's a mist which falls to the lowest point, meaning the nicotine penetrates deeper than it otherwise would and fuck up even more of your lungs due to the heavy metals that are atomized and settle throughout your lungs
if you want to live long enough to have your consciousness transferred to a remote platform don't inhale anything besides air

Attached: 1416677614968.gif (325x325, 1.89M)

his eyes look like that because that whole cigar is just a fat blunt

Attached: D1E093D6-3810-409A-94C6-D35C1CC6DC93.jpg (348x284, 21K)

Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安门广场大屠杀

ahhh shit, here we go again

Attached: 10799062-3x2-700x467.png (700x467, 391K)

Zackly.

Oof a little specific there aren’t we?

Bonald Brump’s Bummies

Attached: 1563399909273.jpg (680x839, 70K)

Because that's how it works across populations. In the first year it was 3 cases, nobody cares, fake news. 5 years later, 30 cases, 5 years later still 300. Statistics make idiots look even more like idiots because there's 'extrapolation from current trends' where you work out that in 25 years there'll be 3 million cases, or you're that potato who's been vaping the whole time therefore vaping is fine. Both are dumb things to say, the first doesn't know when cases may spike or tsper off, the second is the smallest sample population possible.

People had these same conversations about smoking for decades.

What about juul and nicotine salt in general? Could that be potentially more harmful?

He was talking about chemicals in cigarettes, dumdum

Share holder of MO checking in, MO Altria owns 33% of JUUL. I can confirm this is the strategy. More regulations are great for the big guys. Big tobacco has still been mega profitable dealing with shit 1000x worse for their business.

Drumpf BTFO the fuck out

let him project, it's funny when people spew they're anxieties clearly

*there

>Okay champ.

Once again nothing to add.. your autism is showing again.

>two seconds in google
>which is wrong

You claim that you can figure out what PG is in 2 seconds on google yet you still don't understand what an oil is or what PG is derived from.

Attached: OC1bxTD.png (75x65, 13K)

Most of the recent cases were people vaping some sort of THC concentrate which they bought on the street instead of at a shop, and had been cut with something weird.

That would be huffing glycol.......

The glycol is what fucks up your lungs, dipshit. Good quality juice doesn't use it.

I agree

/biz checking in, this is clearly a case of Jews trying to FUD MO and PMI before they prepare to pump it to the moon.

FREEDOM NIGGER DO YOU SPEAK IT

i'll try to keep this short. look up simple, easy to google (images) graphs about cancer rates in the US since the early 70s, lung cancer rates in the US since the early 70s, and smoking decrease since the early 70s.

cigarette use dropped 15%
lung cancer dropped 80%

do you see a correlation there? no. overall cancer rates have skyrocketed, however. all the people that were dying from lung cancer might have smoked too. everyone did from the 20s to 70s, even at early ages like under 10.

what could have been causing the lung cancer, that was suddenly removed from the air? anyone? car emissions. guess what... they happened to be reduced by a curious amount... 80%.

fuck you idiots. cigarettes are safe.

By your logic pla is derived from starches, which are extracted from corn so pla is corn.
Please stop studying it clearly doesn't suit you

7000 chemicals in cigarettes, can you read? How did you even reach the number 7000 in the sentence if you didn't read or comprehend the six words before it?

Vaping is just a conspiracy made up by vaping companies to sell more vape

So what did they put in thare vapes baby oil or did thay by chung cong tanks made of led a vape pen help me end my 17 years of smokeing and a year after that a stoped the vape ad well I hate this kiND of retard shut thay can take the good out of something kids eat candy leading to obesity and diabetes that kills over 300 people a year easily okay well let's ban all candy now there's the logic right there for you

thanks. informative post user. you really know your stuff

Unless it’s flavorless juice, it uses it. Even if it’s small amounts

How cool does this mean my cigarettes are safer I've missed them so much

This(x2)
got a resp. infection from one recently. Not proud to admit it. Quit weed since then

Yes user

>by your logic

See I never said it *is* an oil. It is technically an alcohol but colloquially is an oil. I don't expect you to understand when all of your "knowledge" is derived from other retards on Yea Forums.

Food grade flavorings are not intended for the temperatures used in vaping. Many will undergo chemical changes that create aldehydes and other potentially harmful compounds.
Don’t put food grade flavorings into your juice. Those are intended for 500°F and below.

my uncle smoked cigarettes for decades, quit and then BOOM he got cancer and died. I'm pretty sure the smoking is what kept him alive.

1. Heated propylene glycol, and glycerin release toxins, such as acrolien.
2. "Get nicotine" are you extracting it yourself? No, you're buying it from a company who bought it in bulk in china.
3. The food grade flavoring is one of the biggest issues, 98% of them contain the artificial buttler flavor, because it "smooths" the flavor out, this flavors while fine to eat, when breathed causes a condition known as popcorn lung, which has a crazy high death rate.
4. The micro particulates from vaping cause harm of their own and the inflammation it causes makes all the other things even worse.

Most health effects caused by smoking tree make 15-20 years of heavy smoking.
How long has vaping been real popular?
Like 6?

100% of vape ingredients are made in china.
Literally all of it, all that happens us side is its mixed in different ammounts

this. who would even be dumb enough to think that shit is made anywhere BUT China

lol at that. inhaling smoke is causing cancer. this isn't news.

Popcorn lung takes a while to develop, like mesothelioma.
The scary thing is, almost all artificial flavoring has the diacetyl in it, even fruity and minty flavors, because it "smooths out" the flavor profile.
In 20 - 30 years vapers will be dropping like flies and there will be shitty info comericals-
>if you or your love one was diagnosed with, or died from "popcorn lung" call about your class action settlement now.

That's not even close to right you lying faggot.
Popcorn king comes from the fact that workers in microwave popcorn factories developed horrible horrible lung cancer, and it was discovered it was from breathing diacetyl, while eating it is still fairly safe.
Then the problem being that nearly all flavors of vape liquid have large amounts of diacetyl in it, and the fear is that it may lead to "popcorn lung" but we aren't sure yet, because popcorn lung takes decades after exposure to develope.

You're reading comprehension is shit.
If we want to talk about vaping, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin break down into poisons and carcinogens when heated, "food grade flavoring" can be hundreds of different chimicals, which ccx an break down and reform under heat, and "nicotine " how was it extracted? What is it suspended in? Pure nicotine is crystalline.