Ok, let's try this again, since I did nothing illegal before !

Ok, let's try this again, since I did nothing illegal before !

My ex cheated on me. I've got hundreds of explicit pics and vids, and I'm looking for opinions, both pro and con, if I should post them or not.

Not necessarily here, you squeamish mods !

I just want to hear both sides of the argument.

Attached: ^A658F9A1D43BDBAFE223E178D357DFD78D1A444AD1197BEB25^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (360x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSZ2zR56yQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would it make you feel better?

I've posted nudes from a cheating ex before, and it didn't help me much. Being angry and spiteful kept me from moving on sooner. Only moving past it could I look back and see how stupid she was, and how stupid I was for letting someone as idiotic as her hurt me like that.

Hey or maybe not whatever works for you.

Thank you. A rational response.

The thing is, my ex isn't stupid. She's brilliant.

I definitely need to get over it. Just don't know how to at this point.

Found another one of her age (I'm an older guy) who was almost as pretty. But not as smart, and was waaaay more high mileage. It didn't last.

This is hardly the place to find closure so just post her or don't, stop trying to get guys to beg to see your EX who fucked another guy

It sort of depends how bad it was, imo. If it was just sleeping with another guy a handful of times, I don't think it warrants posting. But if it went on for a long amount of time and she was constantly lying to you even under pressure, I'd say post them. Regardless, my hedonistic side asks you to post them. Of course, it is your choice.

uhhh the reason to post her has nothing to do with trying to get back at her user. there are reasons you might post her but vengence is the worst reason trust me

I am NOT trying to get incels to beg for nudes. Sorry.

She left me for him. Does that help ?

I for one would love to see more of her

She's the terrible person that cheated. Be the bigger person and move on, man. Don't stoop to her level of shitty decision making.

It won't make you feel any better - in fact, you'll probably feel shitty for doing it because you're having doubts now which means you know what you'll actually be doing. But if it's something you gotta do, you can always post the stuff that doesn't have her face in it.

Can't blame you, she's lovely.

user, what;s the deal with this weird apartment?

If I'm at war, anything that hurts the enemy is generally good for me.

Yep, I can totally post anything that's not personally identifying.

College girl in Europe. It freaked me out too at first, as I am an American with a big (relatively) house...

Yeah, well, I want to see her naked, so...

Can we see some more?

so shes not poor?

If you can rationally convince me that the whore in question needs to be put all over the internet, then yes.

I mean, if she sent you the nudes/other erotic material, the pictures are now in your possession and you can distribute them as you like. As long as you don't post any identifying information (address, phone number), I think it should be fine to post the pictures. Social media links are good too, since it's literally made public. Like I said before, the choice is yours.

pros: it'll make you extremely hard to do it and you'll probably cum like a dinosaur

cons: you will be like what the fuck is wrong with me after you cum

She's...upper crust poor. You know what I mean ? From a good family, fallen on hard times.

I always get scared too if the master bedroom doesnt have an ensuite bathroom thats considered a studio flat in Europe.

You can send random nude pics of her (anonymously) to her friends and family?
Make flyers, pay a pilot to drop these off over your city/hometown?

hey user, here's what you should do. Forget about posting nudes it's a bad idea and you could get in trobule for it.

So instead, post gonemild style pics. Teasing shit but dont cross the nude line

Yep, you get it !

I can post her pussy and all that, as long as I dont' personally identity her and I'm off the hook.

Yet, I have not yet.

but you got trips, so now you can

I think that would be a bit overt, but thanks. :P

You are correct, and I have considered that.

Post them! It's a relatively non-toxic way to revenge, and give the rest of us some more boner material.

I am not immune to the clamor of the masses wanting jerk off material.

but, I remain a gentleman. Still, this bitch fucked me, so...

>Still, this bitch fucked me, so...
no, she fucked someone else

show her off im hard

He's a fucking cuck. He won't do it.
Maybe it's good she left him. Two sides to a story and all that crap.

She fucked you over, you’ve got nothing to lose

Gentlemen still partake in revenge. If you really don't want to post her pictures, that's your choice. But given the two options presented to us, posting the pictures seems to make more sense. In my mind, you seem to be leaning to posting-pictures option.

So jack off then, and leave me to talk to people who actually have something to add to this conversation !

my theory is he doesnt actually have nudes and is just doing this for fun. The OP pic is just the one sexy pic of her he has

Depends if you feel regret or not. The images will be constantly posted on forums like this and others and if she finds out it will ruin her life.

i made a reasonable point

I'm leaning towards Justice.

She fucked me over, and needs to Pay.

I regret giving my heart to her. She supposedly gave her heart to me, yet gave her heart (and body) to another while I was in love.

>I remain a gentleman.
Look in the mirror and say loud "I'm looking at a cuck". Repeat it until it sinks in. You're welcome.

Excellent choice. I agree with you wholeheartedly, as does my penis.

this

Been balls deep in way too much pussy to be a cuck. But thanks for your useless help.

Yeah, but that's an emotional response, right ?

god you anons are not realizing this whole fucking thread is bait. OP doesnt even know this girl

I was just cracking a joke. Logically, it does make sense to me.

Stfu. You most likely don't even know that girl. You have no nudes, so just stfu.

Fuck off, virgin.

You add nothing to this !

thread

morality always worth arguing on /b

Sigh...

I'm not looking for input from incels.

Some of us have actually fucked women.

And some us us look for advice about how do deal with cheating women !

so youre saying that you are some philosophy undergrad that decided to make up this story to have a discussion?

Me, the OP, was an undergrad like ~35 years ago...

Ok you perverts, here's her pussy.

Attached: 1.jpg (605x980, 68K)

Should have taken advice from the 80s.
nevergiveyourhearttoastranger.mp3

youtube.com/watch?v=VSZ2zR56yQo

Time to bite hard. Be strong.
Bluto's advice: start drinking heavily. I wouldn't do this myself, though. Watch "The Chaser", Twilight Zone. It helps.

Not at all, just a random user who happens to enjoy discussions, plus, /b never ceased to amaze me (for better or worse).
Couldn't care less about OP's veracity, just interested in the moral conundrum

still a cuck, tho, mr. "I'm a gentleman".
what a moron.

passes the time.