I'm a degenerate 20 year old who's smoking crack right now at his grandparents house. AMA

I'm a degenerate 20 year old who's smoking crack right now at his grandparents house. AMA

Attached: download (1).jpg (209x209, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tsfnuyyjaB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove it

Is it really that much stronger than coke?

What do you take for the crash

Here
Depends if its shit ir not
Anxiety

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30-18-25-18(1).png (1080x795, 659K)

Smoking is better than sniffing. Shooting is best

>smoking crack
Someones still crying for attention. Shoot that shit you nigger.

Never done anything stronger than acid. Whats the high like for crack? Worth the money or a drug you wish you never tried?

Attached: cobra_gadsden.jpg (960x714, 28K)

I used to do both. Stabbing myself forty times is a bit tedious

I don't know if coke is harder than acid. Definitely different

Just found out my stuff was shit but normally it's an intense head rush. Wasnt worth it today or yesterday so I deleted and blocked the dealers number.

Full blown addict or recreational and experimental/why do you prefer it over meth?

Yeah I once my veins got all scarred. I went back to smoking coke to save my veins for smack

why not switch to meth? cheaper and not a piece of shit lame high that lasts like 5 minutes.

Seems like your aware its shit and you kinda like it, why not stop before it's a horrid thing in your life

Always ended it shooting. Way easier come down

Attached: drugabuse3.gif (314x480, 1.37M)

Not OP but it's fun and extremely costly to build a real addiction to. Why the fuck not?

Not chewing percs fucking pleb

I used to be a full time junkie. Never liked meth, worst drug I have ever done. Would never pick meth over coke

Post a pick of your dick next to ur pipe

Rec use every once in awhile
Nah
Ill say never again but I probably will. (Self fulfilling prophecy

Hey OP, given the track you’re on, it may be faster just to put a bullet through your head. It’s much cheaper that way. If you want to save the most money and be happy, you could ask for help. The next step would be attending community college which is affordable and be able to live a respectable life. I’m willing to help raise the money for you if I can keep tabs on you and make sure you’re on the right track.

Why does he have to go to college

Self-satisfaction and community college is the cheapest way to a respectable career vs what you can possibly get with just a high school diploma. Obviously OP is a loser right now doing crack. It sure beats being a neck beard in his 20s living off his parents. And at least I’m offering him a way out as opposed to the fags egging him on for the lulz.

OP here. If youre offering Ill take and appreciate it. Anything is better than hating myself.

Do this shit. I want to see b do good today.

Coke is definitely way more addictive than acid. Plus coke is a stim and acid is a trip

LSD is hardly addictive aside from just being so fun and cool. it always wears you out and leaves you exhausted and dehydrated and the effects it has on the vascular system really wear you out for a day afterwards.

i used to live for it, but only once a week. it was cheap, easy to get, and i've had liquid vials at times so pretty much as much as i wanted but i never wanted to do it two days in a row.

Give me your Kik. I wonder if I can throw my bitcoin up here. Don’t want to deal with fame or shit like that.

Hey OP, I know I asked for your Kik. Here’s my BCH wallet I just set up for receiving.

qpf3hnqzs55rzyzheywp40pxzh0w0v7ykgush5ylsr

It’ll be interesting to see what happens. But post your Kik in a pic next to the crack pipe so I know it’ll be going to the right person.

How is any of that enjoyable?

i heard crack is whack
is that true?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30-19-12-20(1).png (1080x1005, 961K)

Yes

Thanks. I’m not sure if anyone on Yea Forums will actually help but I’ll send you a message now.

Let’s send this faggot to college.

Damn. You dudes gotta get some help for the sake of anything good in your lives

Can this thread get more attention so that Yea Forums can be known for helping as opposed to being complete garbage? I’m going to keep track of OP and make sure he’s on a good path if enough people want to chip in and help this guy out. 20 is too young.

Attached: A062EC2A-3313-490E-A93F-D61FA402967C.png (750x1334, 226K)

youtu.be/tsfnuyyjaB0

Why don't you stop smoking crack and do something more productive?

Never would I fucking ever

Ever hot rail it?
If not just quit while your ahead.

It's not that it's stronger it just hits you quicker