Why do the democrats want to ban guns?

Why do the democrats want to ban guns?

Attached: 1562821172366.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

They don't, they just want to keep them out of the hands of crazies.

Yes they do, and if you don't want crazies to own guns why do you keep closing mental wards?

Because they don't want to get shot when they are going to piss everyone off even more than they already do.

In that case they should ban niggers since they're the one doing all the fucking shooting

To not get children murdered constantly. Its also just regulation so its the only decent idea however you look at it.

>regulation
>decent idea

Blacks are not the ones doing mass shootings
>try again

Yeah more regulation is a decent idea. It just so happens to be regulation that takes away rights from people. Meanwhile criminals will continue to get all the guns they want and people like you will say nothing about it. Oh and we're all suppose to ignore the 4000lb monkey in the room, being that niggers are the ones who commit the majority of gun violence in the US. I'm still waiting for Bernie or Kamala to address this in their faggy town halls and rallies.

Oh but they are, you just don't hear about it in the kike media.

I don't think he's responsible for the closings

why are trumpanzees trannies/pedos/fags/furries?

it's just natural selection.

Attached: trump with fags.png (277x182, 93K)

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than killed in a mass shooting. Blacks commit the most crime and a disproportionate number of the homicides/gun violence.

No but the people he votes for are

Hey kiddo, you mind fucking off out of this thread? This conversation is for adults

The loud bang they make, scares them.

Motherfucker gang shootings outnumber mass shootings you fucking retard. Who the hell do you think are doing those?

But we're all suppose to just ignore this inconvenient fact, because god forbid the democrats upset their slave base. Or how it's whites that are committing all the terrorist acts but if a muslim does it, oh boo hoo religion of peace. This shit is fucking ridiculous.

He's gonna say white people or try to spin this around on whites somehow, watch

Yep. There's no use talking about this with them (despite how many times they screech that we need a CONVERSATION). The gun control question will not be solved with majority decisions or discussion at this point.

Attached: 1466880677657.png (293x324, 92K)

Instead of trying gun regulation, regulate the access to the ammo.

The reloading station in my basement says good luck.

The only conversation these people want to have is how much gun control they can ram down everybody's throats. That's it. They don't give a fuck about addressing gun violence. I bet you all of these people who say remember el paso and blah blah can't name a single victim's name without looking it up.

Woah dude, try not to blow us all away with that high IQ of yours

The democrats are already doing that. Hence why they pass 10 cap mags everywhere they can. Watch, eventually they'll move it down to 5 cap or maybe even 3 cap.

Unarmed citizens are easily enslaved & Democrats have always been the pro slavery party

not everyone has a gun loading station, and im sure most criminals don't either. A true gun enthusiast would.

Who did he vote for?

Which ones? The low level members of their cult or the high level ones? Different reasons

because most gun violence happens in cities run by democrats.

Attached: chicagoshooting.jpg (977x754, 279K)

Your slave traders, as if it's not obvious

What are you talking about? Most terrorist attacks in the US are carried out by whites, but muslims also get prosecuted. Unless you're suggesting a blanket ban on religions.

doesn't chicago already have a gun ban? doesn't seem like gun control is working out over there

I have a slave trader? How does that work?

Sure it did, now all the criminals import their guns from out-of-state.

Put 7 white people and 3 Muslims in a room. White people will breathe more of the air too.

So criminals are breaking the laws? And passing more laws fixes that how exactly?

Probably for the same reason republicans support some gun bans. The 2nd amendment doesn't guarantee access to all guns

Most mass shootings are actually committed by niggers, but most people aren't killed in mass shootings, they are killed in violent crimes... committed mostly by niggers.

>The 2nd amendment doesn't guarantee access to all guns
Yes it does

Yes, but terrorists on US soil are disproportionately white.

And in the scenario white people disproportionately breathe more air.

Criminals break every law, therefore what's the point of having laws? There's 1.5 million DUI arrests every year, so it's pointless to try to outlaw drunk driving it seems

Well considering the fact that whites are the majority in this country that would make sense. What DOESN'T make sense is how a population that is less than 15% somehow manages to commit the majority of gun violence. You wanna break that down for all of us sir?

>slave base
>stormfront talking points detected
>opinion discarded
deport yourself, shitskin. you don't belong here.

Attached: alt right.jpg (960x695, 118K)

Drunk driving kills far more people ever year but your heroes don't call for alcohol bans. Why is that?

Driving isn't a right enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

No it doesn't. You're banned from buying certain guns and the supreme court has repeatedly ruled it as constitutional. And it's also legal to completely deprive criminals the right to bear any guns

I'm gonna bust the biggest nut when we confiscate shit from extremists like you.

That's not what that word means. If 7 out of 10 people in the room are white then whites will breathe 70% of the air. If they breathe 80%, then it's disproportionate.

You didn't answer my question though. How is passing more laws going to stop people from breaking the gun laws we have now? It's already illegal to buy a gun and take it into another state. It's also illegal for felons and gang members to own and buy guns. So how the fuck is passing more laws going to stop this?

I don't care about legality anymore. The right to bear arms is not granted by the government. It is a natural right. Anything that curtails that is illegal.
Presumably you won't be the one kicking in my door. You'll send the jackboots to enforce your tyranny. Perhaps you shouldn't be using "we".

And I should give a fuck about what the SC thinks? The only reason we have these ridiculous laws is because your team enacts them, then rams through their kike judges to rule in their favor.

But there are bans, for people under 21. There's also bans on drunk driving, and the act of operating a vehicle is heavily regulated despite it being inconvenient for "responsible" drivers. Which is why DUI accidents and deaths have been declining over the years. But like you said, people keep breaking those laws, so why bother having laws? They clearly aren't stopping ALL instances of the crime happening

Neither is owning any gun, as the supreme court has kept ruling.

Because they see nothing wrong in taking someone else's right to meet thier progressive views. All in the name of freedom they will take yours.

The issue isn't people simply breaking gun laws, but for using guns to commit violence. Breaking speeding limits isn't inherently harmful, but makes it more likely that someone will get hurt, even unintentionally. People who carefully premeditate gun crimes over a long period of time aren't going to be deterred by most laws, fortunately most gun homicides and suicides are acts of impulse. Meaning, that if it's somewhat less convenient for people to get a gun on impulse, they're less likely to do something stupid with it. Gang members are simply less likely to have guns if they have to go out-of-state rather than down the block.

>I don't care about legality anymore.
>Anything that curtails that is illegal.

Wait what?

Because it's their job to decide what your rights are. Maybe it's not a form of government you like, but that's the way it is. Please cry over not being able to buy grenade launchers you poor oppressed soul

So I should give up my rights because Juan and Tyrone refuse to stop breaking the fucking law? You see how ridiculous this logic is right? Thankfully more people are aware of what people like you are trying to do, which is take all the guns away.

Why do I want so much to titfuck this mare, while she gives me that crazy stare, if I'm not even american, interested in their politics, a libtard, or into latinas?

cause you've had to lower your standard over the years

Because they live in fear

Generally because the GOP takes control at the state level somewhere and slashes hospital budgets.
While also slashing taxes, wreck the economy, and create this poison pill mess where when the voters kick them out the only the the Democratic party can really do is raise taxes back to where they were and start fixing things.. which makes them unpopular! They raised taxes!
Rinse and repeat while the infrastructure just gets worse and worse.

Right, that's why the democrats raise taxes, to "fix things". Give me a fucking break.

No one's proposing to confiscate all guns. And you haven't a right to unfettered access to all guns since the 1920s, because Vinny and Luigi kept breaking the laws by mowing down people in the streets with tommy guns

because the US has the highest run related deaths per capita in the modern world.
when the only countries with less gun deaths are in south america or africa there's a fucking problem and based on the amount of guns we have, it's not that there aren't enough.

>No one's proposing to confiscate all guns
Except they are, and it's the democrats doing that