Good girl

Good girl

Attached: 40BF10F9-F1B1-49E6-B681-0509211B46F0.jpg (1024x676, 182K)

What a nice girl cleaning up vandalism

would marry

Now that's the right attitude... I couldn't imagine anyone from the alt-right doing that to Obamas piece. The left is completely disrespectful in every way. The fact that Trump became president should be a triumph for what the US stands for and that democracy is still at it's peak in good old USA. They don't appreciate what they've got.

Remember when they had to block off Trumps star because people kept hitting it with sledge hammers.

True heros. This bitch clearly doesnt mind being grabbed by the pussy

Just a loud vocal minority of useful idiots pretending to be more than they are.

Cuckservative.

Instead of they would just kill people.

Attached: 1565736026431.gif (324x390, 1.69M)

>people that wont give up their morals and principles, in the face of absolute and unending subversion
>call them cucks

What a vapid, virtue-signaling cunt.

Attached: trump can't stop thinking about sucking obama.jpg (960x958, 109K)

would be fun to see someone kick her face first into the ground right there

I'd grab that virtue signaller by the pussy

Yes it's the only course of action for a truly tolerant morally righteous person like you and me. Cleaning up graffiti? That's pathetic, truly tolerant and rational people enjoy living in environments completely coated in everyone's mental excrement.

seems more like attention-whoring to me. Most people akin to her ilk wouldn't consider cleaning trumps star a virtue.

Probably cause Obama deported an assload of immigrants and murdered millions with airstrikes instead of playing golf...

Thanks for freaking me out, motherfucker.

Attached: trump star2.jpg (960x1000, 245K)

She cleaned it with her own urine! How sweet!

Based

ITT: boot lickers who love the system

good for nothing inbred corn husking retarded cunt.

what a great girl

Attached: 1509006405891.jpg (720x988, 121K)

>june, 2017

before even Trump supporters knew how retarded the man they elected was.

bump