What are your thoughts Yea Forumsros?

what are your thoughts Yea Forumsros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_165509.jpg (1080x1061, 255K)

dont know and dont care. bought two copies this morning and just sold them each for $90 to some poor sap in Canada. fuck Tool.

I dont listen to tool so i dont know and i dont care

Rehash of their last 2 albums with the singer from Puscifer

Tool has been nigger hipster garbage since 1997.

fuck u

found the nigger hipster.

>the fuck is with that zoomer ass title?
>fear inoculum?
>are they in some kind of chuunibyou phase?
>dude fear juice lol

Uh wrong! It's the singer from A Perfect Circle, retard.

He's actually just some guest appearance from The Deftones.

Good music Dont mind the other niggers in the thread. I'm going to the aftershock concert in sac they will be there too.

I was being a smart asshole but not that way, his singing style on this album is too slanted to Puscifer, it’s lost a lot of the Tool specific melodic qualities

you gonna get your hole pozzed while you're there?

massive disappointment. 6/10

Its good! But I think Tool snobs will be like:

Attached: 20190830_160403.png (800x582, 370K)

Boring repetitive riffs, songs without a structure and bad mixing. Title track is pretty good and got me hyped but the rest of the album is garbage. 7empest sounds like it was scraped from the Undertow and the rest sounds like gay Lateralus.

nah fuck u cause u right and it sucks.
tool is my favourite band. me and al the god damn 14 year olds.

so far nobody has given me a good argument why this album isnt good.

seems more like they are sick of hearing that much about tool lately

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_173019.jpg (1055x1046, 206K)

i loved it
all these other fgts are just upset they're not exactly what they wanted now

them meaning tool obviously

do i have to listen to it several times to get it? because right now i am listening for the first time and am underwhelmed.

It's not bad but it was kind of boring

i rather listen to eivind aarset

I've only listened to it all the way through once, and I'm just not a "one listen" guy. I have to hear a song several times before I can tell if I like it or not.

So far there doesn't seem to be any real standout tracks for me, but it all has that distinctive Tool sound, so I definitely want to dive back in and listen to it more.

just not as compelling as their other stuff. doesnt have that emotional pull, especially from maynard

>New Tool, a paint by numbers experience.

>Warning, may all sound somewhat familiar.

It's just boring.
They haven't released a genuine no filler 10/10 album since Undertow.

Invincible and Descending are really fucking good. Pneuma, Fear Incolum, and 7empest are great. The non-songs / transitions are some of the worst I've ever heard though, even if they're supposed to be jokes.

Overall most of the songs are good, but nothing spectacular. The only ones that really stands out to me as something I'll listen to over and over are Descending and [spoiler]chocolate chip trip[/spoiler]