Ask a Blizzard employee anything

Ask a Blizzard employee anything

Attached: dcs.jpg (1200x675, 281K)

Why do you think anybody cares?

no

How possible is it for you guys to get boosted and given free gear etc etc?

Nearly impossible except for the few top level admins for each game

What's up with the organized stalking of one of your MG horde players? It's to my understanding the mods are intentionally turning their heads the other way and ignoring it despite it being talked about on social media and the forums.

Attached: 1566761867129.webm (720x720, 1.45M)

You guys going to stop sucking cocks and start making good games/updates again? Because you and Bethesda are about to be the next EA clowns in the industry.

Do you guys not have phones?

I see what you did there

Attached: TejaUddCgwgMw.gif (500x281, 914K)

How worried are you that one of your tranny diversity hirees will shoot up the place when it decides to off itself instead of just deepthroating a shotgun at home?

Is it worth working there? It's been a dream to work for the cinnematics team since hs but blizzards going dowm so...

Oooooo or one of your psycho drug addict furry mods!

I'm not a Blizzard employee but I was offered a job there few years back. It's not worth it. They pay way less than the company standard because it's a "privilege" to work for Blizzard and you get "awesome experience" and can pad your resume.

xd

is it cold where you work

Why game industry?

Do you go out for lunch every day? Or do you bring your own?

Can I have a job?

What kind of inane faggotry is that?

>Take a design job at instagram, we pay you in followers

y u cucked game industry?

Bro at least flip the photo so the reverse search doesn't pick it up and how us all that you're a fucking b8r

Why is hearthstone such a pay-to-win clusterfuck?

I stopped playing when rastakhans rumble came out

How so? In terms of them having no oversight and just doing it because they want to?

sc3 when?