Is sex really worth it? Or is it easier to just bust a nut for the rest of your life?

Is sex really worth it? Or is it easier to just bust a nut for the rest of your life?

Attached: 1565719962108.png (500x500, 120K)

Sex is different
Not better

Interacting with another human being is fun

Just do both sex is better than hand Yea Forumsro

Sex is definitely more rewarding than just masturbating. Sex with condom isn't much better than just jerking off tho.

for me it's a burden lad

>Is sex really worth it?
not at all
>Or is it easier to just bust a nut for the rest of your life?
yes

just bust a nut when in need and move on.
time and money saver.

Just jerk off. Much easier. No drama no turn down.

Getting a prostitute will be 20% better than beating meat.
However having a connection, loving someone and then fucking them - nothing can beat the feeling of that.

if you're a guy and you insist on having sex, have sex with other guys

>However having a connection, loving someone and then fucking them - nothing can beat the feeling of that

why the fuck do people say this bullshit? are you a virgin? fuck off

Being social is worth it

You will understand when you grow up.

Just fap. Bitches have their moments but ultimately, in this day and age, theyre just not worth it.

Much easier to bust nuts to hentai or whatever. Women these days suck ass, unfortunately

Lol you are all gay and prefer your own hand to the touch of a woman. You have never been fucked properly and if you aren't a virgin you probably had bad sex. I can barely move for two hours after a rough pound sesh. It feels so fucking good. That's before you add another girl.

This.

haha even in your dreams you have a bad stamina.

Worth what? Worth a kid for 18 years? Not until you are ready for one. Worth seducing a woman? Depends on the effort exerted but yes generally, otherwise we wouldn't do it.

Casual sex? It's not worth your time and energy. You feel even less satisfied after having sex with a fuckbuddy or something along these lines.
Having sex with a person you trully care for is really good. And you could say it's worth the effort. It's still really fucking emotionally tasking, you have to learn a fuckton of things about your partner and yourself before you find yourself in a comfortable situation. All of a sudden one day you'll find yourself busting buts left and right in seconds, and not being able to get it up the next one.
All in all, its really different. Tho i'd still aould not recommend getting tangled in fucking someone just for the sake of having regular intercourse. It's a power move by either one of the partners.

Lol no. I fuck like an animal for an hour or 90 minutes. I'm sorry you have only had boring sex.

sex is overrated, intimacy and trust are priceless.

Trips of truth

No retard. Just no. I had sex many times with a girl I loved and it wasn't "better" just because I loved her, in fact I was FWB with a girl I didn't love at all and the sex was better because she was more exciting and adventurous in bed. Fuck off.

>claiming you arent a virgin while on a Korean basket weaving forum

Attached: 1515931841198.jpg (308x559, 32K)

Depends on what you value more.
This.

>Korean
>Mongolian
What's the difference

yeah but neither is the 2 giant injections from syringes the size of deck nails that go into both of your hips for syphillis.
been there done that got the tshirt

French, Spanish, what is the difference?

this

Id rather jerk off than bang with a condom any day.

fapping makes you give up on sex

until you get the urge to fuck again, it's a forever cycle

one day you should try avoiding the give up stage

We got a badass folks. Cool larp tho

true that, the best sex is when you crave it in your balls with days waiting, looking forward to it. treat yourself my nigga.

the desperate stage is pretty gross. ive fucked some pretty gross ditch pigs off the internet before just because i was horny.
theres this 350 pound hog i always put it to whenever i happen to be single

I've had sex a handful of times, and I've never nut to another girl. Maybe it's just them sucking, or me, but my hand is way better. Still fun occasionally however.

been there, going to thai massage parlours.
tinder girls. i get really needy and pathetic when in that stage, some girls seem to like that though, makes them feel like they are helping a disabled guy or something.

sex is worth it bro, and its best when ur not trying to just bust a nut and move on. when u enjoy and take ur time with anything in life it becomes better

i fucked this fat girl a bunch of times off and on who had 3 kids. her pussy felt like dippin my dick in a cup of warm water it was that loose. it was hot tho for some reason